Preferences - [Formula 1]

By curvaparabolica

𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚 More

[Intro]
[Meeting]
[Meeting] [II]
[Wedding Songs]
[Professional Sport]
[Race]
[Flowers]
[Kisses]
[Texts] [1]
[Kinks] HC [1]
[Kinks] HC [II]
[Charles - NSFW Alphabet]
[Lando - NSFW Alphabet]
[Max - NSFW Alphabet]
[Daniel - NSFW Alphabet]
[Sexy Insta Post Comment] [I]
[Sexy Insta Post Comment] [II]
[Mafia Wife]
[Sweater Weather] [I]
[Sweater Weather] [II]
[Club Flirting] [I]
[Cuddles] - [Lando]
[International Women's Day]
Buzzcut - [Lando Norris]
[Gifting a car] I
Baby doll - [Mick Schumacher]
[Instruments]
[Period]
[Late Night Road Trip Music]
[Pressure] - [Mobster!Mick]
[Wedding Dresses]
[Kissing]
[Mick - NSFW alphabet]
[Gym]

[Mafia Wife] [II]

12.4K 186 12
By curvaparabolica

Alex Albon 🇹🇭

"I've bought you a little present, baby". Alex hummed when his arms wrapped around you from behind. "Again?". You chuckled while arranging the big bouquet of flowers he had given you this morning. "And how 'little' is it?". You added, feeling him brushing your hair over your shoulder to press his lips to your neck. "You know how much I like to spoil you, princess". Alex continued, leaving soft kisses on your skin. "Let's head downstairs". He said and his hand moved down your arm to find yours and he entwined your fingers. You giggled when he pulled you along and you could barely keep up with the strides of his longer legs. He was carefull on the stairs and held your hand while waiting for you at the last one. "Outside? How big of a flower pot did you get me?". You playfully joked and Alex scoffed.

"Go check it out for yourself". He smiled as the door was opened by the guards and you were met with a shiny, black Aston Martin, a pink ribbon aroun its body. "This is for me?". You asked in disbelieve. "Totally yours". Alex grinned and handed you the keys of the vehicle that was now for you. "Come on, take her for a spin". Alex urged you on and you smiled widely before pulling him down for a kiss.

Antonio Giovinazzi 🇮🇹

You sighed as you woke up and Antonio wasn't there in bed with you anymore. You rubbed your tired eyes to discover that he was in front of his closet, picking a button up to wear to work today. "Are you leaving already?". You whined, sitting up on your knees as you shuffled to the end of the bed. "I am, cuore. I have to head over to Lecce for a meeting". Antonio hummed and looked at you from over his shoulder. You watched how he tucked the shirt into his slacks when it was buttoned and how he locked the leather belt around his jeans. "Will you be home before dinner?". You sighed, playing a bit with the shirt of his you were wearing, the buttons barely done and exposing your skin widely. "I hope so, princess". Antonio replied and turned around. Your innocent eyes peaked up at him when he neared you, a small smile on his face at the sight of your messy hair, but his eyes darkened when he could see your hardened nipples through the white material.

Your nails brushed up and down your thighs and Antonio's arm curled around you to lift you up, effortlessly against his firm body. "But I will promise that I'm back before you go to bed". He said, his other hand moving to the back of your thigh. "And make it up to you for having to wait so long". You shivered in response to his words, biting down on your lip. "Ti amo cosi tanto, principessa". He mumbled against your lips before gently setting you down on the bed again. He kissed you lovingly after caressing your face. "Be careful". You hummed and he nodded. "I will be". Antonio said and then grinned. "I have something to look forward to tonight".

Daniel Ricciardo 🇦🇺

You sat straight up in bed when Daniel's phone rung in the middle of the night. You moved a hand through your hair and looked over at him when he picked it up. He spoke rapidly and it were barely two sentences before he placed the phone down and hopped out of bed. "Dan? What's going on?". You asked, your heart beating quicker when he started to get dress, a bulletproof vest under his button up. "I have to help a partner of mine, baby, it's an emergency". Daniel explained. "Can't someone else go?". You asked, pushing the sheets away to stand up. "We're the closest crew, we can be there much sooner". He continued and you crossed your arms over your chest when he collected the bullets for his gun, putting them in its holster. "I'm sorry, princess". Daniel said when he looked at you. "I'll be back before you know it".

His hands cupped your cheeks and he pressed a tender kiss to your forehead. "In one piece". You muttered and he nodded before tilting your chin to kiss your lips. "I love you, doll". Daniel told you before leaving and you were left in the bedroom. Of course you didn't close an eye all night until the headlights of his car turned back onto the terrain around the villa. You rushed downstairs when the guards opened the door for him. Daniel was a bit bruised here and there, but he wasn't severely wounded. His arms opened to wrap you up in his embrace. He could tell you to not be worried, but he knew you would only stop worrying when you were back in his arms, like right now.

Nico Hülkenberg 🇩🇪

"Babe?". You heard Nico calling for you while one of the maids were busy with your hair. You turned your eyes to him and rose your eyebrows in a questioning way. The maid kneaded your curls with some oil before she smiled at Nico, bowing gently and respectfully and then she left to give you some privacy. "You look stunning, angel". He pulled you into his chest and you smiled at him, smoothing out the material of his button up. "I'm arranging a poker night with some partners". He started. "Why don't you join us? Looking gorgeous next to me, making them all uncomfortable because they know I'll beat them up when they stare at you too long...". You giggled and he twirled you around before setting you down on the floor. "And then you can beat them all and get me their money, a sweet present so I can spoil you all week". Nico caressed your cheek and kissed you afterwards.

"So, I'm just there to look pretty, act stupid and then beat them in a game of poker?". You asked and his smile sunk, however he chuckled when he saw you were kidding. "Let me get dressed". You responded and he grinned, leaving you on your own. You got back downstairs just in time before the poker game would begin. "Gentlemen, my wife is joining us tonight". Nico held your hand and kissed your knuckles before pulling a chair back at the table. They looked at you for a moment before their eyes darted back to Nico. "So are we going to begin or what?". You asked. And of course you won, Nico wasn't able to get the smirk off his face all night.

Artem Markelov 🇷🇺

"Your dances always do something to me, pretty one". The tall Russian sighed as he leaned against the door of the dressing room. Artem owned the most popular VIP club in Moscow and you were not only one of the dancers of the group, you were also engaged to him since a couple months. "Do they?". You hummed with a smile while you took a makeup wipe to clean your face, still in the red dress that you had worn during an act. "Absolutely. Pains me to have to stand on the side the whole evening". Artem replied, making his way to you and gathering your hair in his hand, moving his fingers through it while he watched you in the mirror. "Got it done?". You asked and he nodded, knowing you meant the deal he was supposed to make with Vitaly Petrov tonight, about the oil and drug deal. "As smooth as always". Artem said and leaned over you, his fingers briefly stretching out over your throat while he kissed your lips.

Artem let go of you and sat down on the sofa in the back. You threw the wipes away and dimmed the lights, only the spots around the mirror were still on. "Such a deal should be celebrated, don't you think?". You purred while twisting the lock on the door. "I think very much so". Artem grinned and you pulled out a chair for him. "Take a seat, Mr. Markelov". He got up and sat down on the chair, watching you twirl around him. "I hope the pain that you only got to watch me tonight will fade away now". You sighed, sitting down in his lap while trailing your fingers up his tattooed arm. "Dance for me, baby". He muttered and you nodded before giving him his private show.

Mick Schumacher 🇩🇪

"Mick, what is this?". You asked while coming out of the bathroom and making your way into his office. "You should knock, princess". Mick dryly said while looking up from his paperwork, looking at the bloody patches you threw on his desk. "Did you get shot last night?". You asked now, knowing he had been out for a mission since eight and he came back in the house around six this morning. "It's no big deal". Mick said and you noticed the bandage around his shoulder of the other side, that was turned away from you now. "It's no big deal?". You hissed. "I was worried about you!". You argued. "I know, baby". Mick sighed and stood up to close the door. "But it's over now". His hand moved down your spine to pull you closer. "That's what you say every time. And every time it gets more violent. I know that your job is rough, but enough is enough". You said and Mick parted his lips to speak up again when he noticed your eyes getting watery.

"Mick...". "Y/N...". He spoke. "I'm pregnant". You cut him off before he could say anything. Mick's eyes widened and he looked at you for a couple seconds. "You're pregnant?". He whispered and leaned his forehead against yours. "And I don't want our baby to not have a father". You replied. "Oh my god, we're having a baby". Mick muttered and swallowed the lump in his throat. He caressed your face and held you closer against his chest. "I'll immediately arrange more security and plan a meeting to update everyone". He said, rushing to his phone to take care of it. As soon as the call was made, he picked you up in his arms and twirled you around. "We're going to have a baby". Mick sighed now, smiling with happiness. "I love you so much". He kissed you tenderly. "I love you". You said and looking into your husband's sparkling eyes, who already couldn't wait till the long pregnancy time was over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.1K 48
"𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨, 𝙞 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩...𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨" 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘬𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘬𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘰...
107K 3.2K 27
in which a people-pleaser and a racer fall in love over the internet, while the world watches. & where everyone can see that, apart from themselves. ...
208K 5.3K 120
♚ 𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓊𝓅𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈
1.2M 12.8K 93
One Shots & Imagines & Preferences With Formula One Drivers 📝 Requests are Currently Closed.🚧 • ° • 20/12/016 • ° • in Progress °°°