Alphas Angel

By Littleladybug321

Emily is an angel shifter. Emily's parents died when she was 4. Ever since then, her grandparents took care o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
A/N
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19(mature)
20
21(Mature)
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35(mature)
36
37
39(mature)
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
A/N
A/N

38

23.7K 1K 110
By Littleladybug321

Alarick's P.O.V

"Please Alarick! Let's stay a little bit longer!"

"Okay , Emily , but it's getting dark. And cold" I added.

She was building sand castles , while humming a song that related to what she was doing.

Sandcastles , by Beyonce. That's what her little hum sounded like.

She's created this love for music.

Sometimes I catch her in the bathroom singing beutiful tunes , but she gets embarrassed if she knows I'm listening.

The beach was beautiful today , a cool breeze would pass every once in a while , and there were no clouds out.

We had a blast together. I taught her how to swim and we played with the sand together.

I bought goggles, so we could swim under water. She didn't like diving too much , but I did and dug up tiny crabs so she could hold them.

We spent close to 5 hours here and it began to get dark. As the day went on, it got colder , urging me to get Emily out of the cold. She was only wearing a bathing suit , and a very sheer poncho to keep her covered from wondering eyes.

"Let's go now , Emily. You can't stay out in the cold, you'll get sick."

"No Alarick! Zamora's keeping me warm."

She was lying.

Zamora , needed to make potions to do things like that.

"With what potion?!" I growled.

She looked up at me and whispered,

"oh."

"I won't tolerate lies Emily , if there is one thing I can't stand , it would be a liar." I stated.

She crossed her arms and a frown set on her face. Her bottom lip wobbled , and tears formed in her eyes.

"I don't want to go!"

"If you keep acting up , we won't come back tomorrow before we leave."

She stomped her foot and started walking to the rental car.

When we both got in the car, I began to drive to the hotel. She was silent the whole way there.

When we pulled into the hotel , she immediately got out. I usually open the door for her , but not today.

My dominating side was coming out , and I didn't necessarily want it to, but Emily's behavior was making me and my wolf on edge.

I got out of the parked car and caught up her. Once I was behind her , I grabbed her by her arm , and towered over her.

She tried to pull her arm away.

"Don't touch me anymore." She whispered.

"I won't tolerate disobedience Emily. You've been acting like a brat ever since we left. You want to act bad? I'll show you what bad girls get."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her along with me to our room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 2.1K 44
Avyanna Johnson was always a lone wolf since birth. It also did not help that she grew up in isolation in the forest with her grandparents due to her...
162 33 24
Years later of growing up, a mother that's an alpha female princess and a father that's an alpha, had fell in love at young ages. My mother at 15 yea...
1.4K 55 32
#4 in valedictorian Completed. Now available on Amazon Kindle. The voice in her mind constantly talked to her, questioning her, annoying her. Emi...
44.3K 3.7K 41
[Completed] Redaliya wasn't her first name. Before she changed it, what seems like a lifetime ago, she was called Opalescence Alkingsly. This is her...