BTS AU

By stefaniraloska

BTS Alternal Universe This is a book that contains all types of fictions and imagines. Something like a colle... More

1: prank gone wrong
2: the new student
3: prom night
4: room 33
5: babysitting
6: family
7: don't go
8: don't change
9: the bet
10: home alone
11: the cannibal
12: phone swap
13: surrogate mother
14: pool party
15: he loses your kid
17: bully
18: you hide your relationship
16: im always here for you
19: proposal
20: my secretary
21: sick after an argument
22: the FBI agent
24: internet friends
25: you give birth
26: kidnapped
27: on your period
28: confession
29: step brother
30: security girl
31: new mommy

23: you want to abort

180 7 0
By stefaniraloska

-------♤-------

Things never went well in your life. You lost your mom, your dad didn't want you anymore, your boyfriend broke up with you and your best friend isn't your best friend anymore.

You were a happier person in the past.
A lot happier.

You had a family, you had friends, you had someone who loved you.

You were an amazing student, and you used to do so many activities after school, despite your busy schedule.

Your mom and dad were everything to you, until your mom started drinking. Then, your dad cheated on her with her best friend, and she couldn't bear it.

She took her own life, probably because of her condition and what your dad had done.
Months later, your dad passed away of a disease that you even forgot the name of.

You spent weeks going in the police station to give statements which you thought were pointless. What could a 17-year-old do?

After that, your boyfriend broke up with you cause he thought you cheated on him, and your best friend left you cause she didn't want to hang out with you. Actually, she was using you just for fame.

Yes, you were popular in school.

Many dispased you, and some were hating on you. They thought you were just a rich spoiled kid, got your grades because your dad was a police officer and your mom was a teacher in your school.

But that was not it.

You didn't care about them all, really.

As long as you had a happy family, you were happy. But all that was gone. It was gone too soon, and it took you a lot of time to accept that.

You locked yourself in your house, you didn't eat, you didn't do sports, nothing.

You lost your parents in that house and you were mad at yourself for not being able to escape from it.

That was all until you met someone new.

Someone better, someone who truly loved you, someone whom you gave all your trust to.

You promised yourself that you wouldn't be someone else's again, but you broke that promise, and it was worth it.

Now, you are one happy engaged woman, living with your fiancee, Taehyung.

"Morning, baby." - you felt a pair of hands wrap around your waist as you got startled and almost cut yourself with the knife you were holding.

"Good morning, Tae." - you gave him a kiss on the cheek and he raised an eyebrow at you. Then you gave him a peck on the lips.
"Much better." - he winked and you giggled.

"Have breakfast before you leave for work." - you said and served the food.

"Okay." - he said and you both sat at the table.

"Do you want to have dinner outside tonight?" - he asked and you nodded while munching your food.

"Yeah, I'd love to."

Taehyung was a successful businessman in his father's company. It would be his of course, but after his father has retired, that would be.

You still didn't have a job, but you were looking for one and going on interviews almost every day.

The money Taehyung provided were enough for you two, but you wanted to work too.
Of course, he was against that, cause he didn't want you being exhausted every day.

He knew what you've been through, and he's been always careful about it.

If you wanted to talk then you would talk. If you didn't then he wouldn't force you into something you didn't want.

You both finished eating and he helped you put the dishes in the dish washer.

"I'm going on an interview today." - you said.
"Again? Baby, it's good to have a job, but the money from the company are enough for the two of us, plus, I don't want you to overwork yourself and be tired every day." - he said and you chuckled.

He grabbed you by your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"You sound like an overprotective husband that just wants his pregnant woman to sit at home and do nothing." - you added.

"Well who knows, maybe one day you will be that woman." - he said and winked.

"Yah!" - you said and playfully hit his chest.
He gave you a kiss before putting his shoes on and leaving for work.

"Love you baby!" - he said and closed the door behind him.

You were about to clean the table, when you got a text message.

You read it and started jumping from joy.
The company you applied for a job at hired you!

You were really happy!

In the message they also said you had to visit them today so you could sign some papers. Then you would start off tomorrow.

The interview was at 6, so you had one hour to get ready.

You took a quick shower, put on some makeup and left the house.

You were so excited that you would finally get a job to the point where you thought your heart would get out of your chest.

You called a taxi and arrived in ten minutes.
It wasn't a huge building, it was rather humble and neat one.

You had to wait for your boss to end his meeting before they let you in. You politely greeted him and sat on the chair next his desk.

"So, miss Y/n. Tell me something about yourself." - he leaned on the desk, pretty close to you, but you didn't find it awkward at first.

Then he started giving you strange looks, you felt like he was checking you out the whole time but you didn't want to think about that.
You just answered his questions.

"Well, I can officially confirm it now. You're hired." - he said and you shook hands.

You wanted to leave and thought he would escort you, but you were wrong.
You were so wrong.

You couldn't even imagine what would happen next when you felt a hand on your waist.

He pulled you closer to him and started kissing your neck forcefully.

You pushed him away and ran to the door but he caught you before you could reach the handle.

You wanted to scream but he put a hand on your mouth and pushed you on the couch.
He ripped your shirt and took off your pants.

You felt so weak under him, he was too strong.

It was pointless every time you screamed. All you could do was cry.

It didn't took long before you were left with your bra and panties.

You hit his head with a vase that you could grab from the table.

You put your clothes on and ran out of the building.

It started raining as soon as you hot out the building.

You were sobbing, your vision was blurry, and you couldn't think of anything but that psycho touching you.

You hope Taehyung wasn't home cause if he saw you in this condition.. you don't know what might happen.

You entered your house and quickly got in the shower.

You wanted to wash yourself, wash his touch.

You felt sick. He took your virginity..

You got your body red from so much rubbing. After one hour of sobbing loudly, you got out.

You heard the front door open, and you knew it was Taehyung.

You held back your tears as you put on a robe and got out.

You stared out the window of your bedroom, trying to calm yourself down and look natural before Taehyung.

You heard the door open, but you didn't turn around.

"Someone took a shower." - Taehyung said as he wrapped his arms around you.

He started untying the robe but you stopped him before he could remove it.

Flashbacks hit you hard when Taehyung touched you. You felt disgusted again.

He moved your hair behind your ear and left kisses upon your neck.

"Taehyung stop!" - you yelled and turned around.

Tears were rolling down your face.
You couldn't handle the pain.

"Y/n what's wrong? Why are you crying?" - he asked with worry in his eyes.

"Tae!" - you hugged him tight.

"Shh, it's okay. Tell me what happened?"
- you both sat on the bed and it took you a few moments to calm down.

"After you left for work I got a text message. It was from the company I applied at. They said I had all the abilities and that I would be hired. I m-met with the boss. He asked a few questions and told me I was hired.. and then he.. he.." - you sobbed again.

"He what?" - Taehyung asked confused.

The robe you were wearing was revealing a small part of your chest so you quickly covered it as flashbacks of that scene came to your mind again.

"That fucking bastard! I'm gonna kill him!"
- he stood up and wanted to leave but you grabbed his wrist.

"Tae, please no!" - you said and pulled him into a hug.

"Let's just sleep. Please." - you said and you both laid on the bed till you fell asleep.

A week later

You couldn't believe your eyes.
You were looking at the two red lines marking the result.

"It's positive.." - you whispered as you broke down in tears.

You wanted a baby, but not from a psycho..

"What am I gonna do now?"

Only one solution came to your mind.

Taehyung was on a business trip and he was supposed to be back tonight.

But you couldn't just call him and tell him you were pregnant.

You wrote a note to him before leaving the house.

"You made the right choice." - you said to yourself and started playing with your fingers.

"Kim Y/n?" - the nurse called for your name and you got in.

"Sign these and then you may go in." - the nurse said and escorted you to another room.

You changed clothes and sat down on a special chair.

"Prepare the patient please." - the doctor said and the nurses gave you an injection.

"Are you sure about this?" - the doctor asked, you gulped and then nodded.

"Okay." - she said as she took something in her hand, similar to a big spoon.

You got scared, and for a moment you weren't sure about all this, but you had to do it.

You tilted your head back and prepared yourself.

Suddenly, you heard shouting on the outside and the door burst open.

"Tae?" - your eyes widened in shock.

"Sir, you can't be here, please go out or I'll have to call security!" - the doctor shouted but he came to your side.

"Y/n." - he was out of breath.

"Sir please-"

"I am her husband!" - he shouted at the doctor and she left the two of you alone.

You already had tears in your eyes when he started speaking.

"Y/n baby, I know this is hard for you, I know what you've been through, but that small bean in you hasn't done anything. I know you don't want to do this, so let's just go home. I will take care for the both of you."

-------♤-------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 249 35
book of texts and imagines between bts and you, with different scenarios ✨⚘ -REQUESTS OPEN- ENJOY~!
1.9K 177 29
A yoonmin ff <3 [A/N: I started writing this book July 2020 I'll let you know that everything is fictional and not meant on real activities I do pref...
13.4K 578 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...
173 14 33
A set of Encounters in this world where technology is leading and a set of kids are coming to terms with who and what they seem to be.