V.E.N.O.M. [Mobile Legends Fa...

By Yraentar

We're just teammates... with benefits. More

-Episode 1- [First Attempt]
-Episode 2- [Thunderstorms]
-Episode 3- [The One To Blame]
-Episode 4- [Heartbreak Encounter]
-Episode 5- [Drunken state]
-Episode 6-[S.A.B.E.R. Breacher]
-Episode7-[Questioning]
-Episode 8-[Jealousy]
-Episode 9- [The Operation]
-Episode11-[Mojito Cocktail]
-Episode12-[Swollen Lips]
-Episode13-[What We Are]
-Episode14-[Fried Potatoes]
-Episode15-[A Burden]
-Episode16-[Confessions]
-Episode16-[Savior]
-Episode17-[Missing Piece I]
-Episode18-[Missing Piece II]
-Episode19-[Yearning]
-Episode20-[Disguise]
-Q and A Section!-
-Episode21-[Him or Me?]
-Episode22-[The Duel]
-Episode23-[Depths of Romance]
-Episode24-[Guilty Pleasure]
-Episode25-[Reunion]
-Episode26-[Solution]
_Episode27-[Antoinerei]
-Episode28-[Unsettling Feelings]
-Episode 29-[The Workshop]

-Episode10-[Foreplay]

1.9K 63 62
By Yraentar

Hanabi's P.O.V

It's been a quite a long while since Emperor Scorpion lost his temper and stomped away to his room. The rest of us went to shower ourselves up and prepared dinner.

"Guys, shouldn't we...call him?" Vespid whispered quietly as if she was afraid Gusion would hear her. All of us looked at each other trying to decide who would take the job. Harley stared into my eyes for a moment and pointed at me.

"You should do it, Nephila" he said.

"Eh? But why me?"

"Among all of us in the team, you're the closest person to him"

"T-That's not true. What you talking about?"

"Come on, Hana. It's obvious. You guys have something going on, don't you?"

"E-Eh? Pardon?"

"You really think we wouldn't notice?" Haley raised his eyebrows. "Go for it"

I sighed in defeat and made my way to the leader's room. I lifted my hand and turned my knuckles towards the door with hesitation and knocked.

He didn't respond. I sighed and announced myself. "I'm coming in"

I twisted the doorknob open and let myself in. Closing the door behind me, I made my way further inside and found Gusion sitting by the windowsill. He was wearing a loose gray shirt- unbuttoned showing his fine abdomen. His eyes closed, silver hair swaying from the wind coming in from outside the opened window.

I stepped closer to get a better view of him. His breathing was stable showing he was asleep.

Should I wake him?

Come to think of it, I don't even know what to say. And I'm still mad at him for his ill mannered attitude this morning. I end up not doing anything and but staring at him.

"How long are you going to check me out like that?" He said, and opened both of his violet eyes.

I was taken by surprise and took a step backwards. "You knew?"

"I'm not a half assassin for nothing" he grunted and ruffed his hair, strengthened his back and leaned back.

"So? What do you need?"

"I was going to invite you to dinner"

"Oh shut it, I know you came cause you were worried about me" He smirked.

Holy, he's back to his old self again.

"That's not true" I denied. "I have nothing to worry about"

He stretched out his left arm, grabbed me and pulled me closer to his body, pressing me against his bare stomach.

"So you don't care about me?" He whispered in a hoarse voice making me blush madly.

"N-No, not anymore! Not after you chose someone else over me"

"So you were jealous" he pulled my head closer and buried his head into my neck. His every breath tickles my skin making me shiver like crazy.

"How should I make it up to you?" He asked. Unsure what to reply, I remained silent.

"I'm such a failure, aren't I? Even you, the person so dear to me, don't want to talk to me anymore" he murmured.

"That's bullshit. If I was 'so dear' to you then, you wouldn't have treated me like some kind of rubbish like that"

He tightened his grip around my waist and pulled my head to his bare chest.

"Don't try to get me feel pity all over you, Gusion. I don't buy that" I say, despite my heart screaming out for him. I don't know, I just don't know how to feel about him anymore. I don't want to forgive him but, the thought of not being able to be close to him never sounds pleasant to my ears either.

"I'm sorry" he whispered quietly in a low, sad tune making depressed just by hearing it. Is it just me or this is the first time ever that he apologizes to someone?

I shut my eyes and inhaled before taking a deep breath. But the fact that I didn't know what to say still remains.

"Layla betrayed me, didn't she? That damn..." said Gusion.

"She didn't"

"How would you know that?"

"Well..that's um..nothing" I held myself back from telling him the truth. "She probably thinks her team is superior to us"

"Who knows" he said and pulled his head back up, looking straight at me.

"S-Say...why don't we join the others for dinner?" I asked, wanting to change the topic. I'm horrible and lying and it wouldn't be pretty if he caught me doing it.

"What if I say I want my dinner to be you?" He said, his gaze as intense as ever. "Would you submit yourself to me and offer your body as my delicious meal?"

The statement drove me into a blushing mess. I repeatedly shook my head. "No! Ew!"

Without wasting time any further, Gusion hopped off the window landing his feet on the the ground completely. He picked me up bridal style and headed towards his bed.

"Oi! Gusion you can't!" I screamed, trying to break free from his grasp.

"And who says I can't, hm?" The next thing I knew, was that he placed me on the soft mattress and hovered himself on top of me. No matter how much we placed ourselves in this position, it never fails to make my heart race in an undeniably incredible speed.

"Now tell me, would you betray me like she did?" He asked in a demanding tune. I quickly shook my head from side to side. "I would never"

A smirk formed around his lips. His gaze softened yet still sharp enough to cut through the layers of my soul. Gradually, he lowered his face down on top of mine and claimed my lips, savoring every bit of flavor. I closed my eyes, allowing myself to drown completely under his mercy. His fingers lingered on top of my head and twirled the strands of my hair. It feels so right to be with him again... oh, so...

"Gosh what the hell am I seeing?!" We both broke free from our heated kiss and whipped our heads to the direction of Harley's voice. Next to him stood Angela who was covering her eyes while Harley was making a disgusted expression.

"I was wondering what took you so long.." Angela murmured.

My cheeks immediately heated up and I looked away from the two, feeling extremely embarrassed.

"You kids, get out" Gusion snorted atop of me.

"Y-Yes sir!" Said Angela and Harley simultaneously and they quickly rushed away. Gusion turned his head back to me. "Now, where were we?" He asked and lowered his face, attempting to kiss me again. Though I snapped back into reality and brought both my hands up front to pushed his chest away.

"No, Gusion. We can't"

He gave me a disappointed look. "Why not? We've done this before, haven't we?"

"No, we haven't!"

"Then that just adds more to the reason why I should claim you right here and now" he was about to continue the previous actions but I used all my strength to push him away.

"I'm sorry, Emperor, I... I guess I'm not ready for that"

"You dare to disobey me?"

"I just need some more time, okay?"

"More time, my ass. What do you even need to think about? It's not like you're a virgin" Gusion rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"H-How do you know that I'm not?"

"You think I'm stupid?" Gusion moved his face closer to mine and stared into my eyes deeply, as if searching for something. "That night, under the cherry blossom tree, with that masked bastard..."

He needn't to say more. I lifted my hand to cover his mouth. For some reason I feel guilty that he had to know about that.

"You let that idiot do you but you wouldn't let me?" He continued, removing my palm from his lips yet still held it firmly in his grip.

"That was a long time ago, okay?"

He furrowed his eyebrows making it obvious that he wasn't satisfied with my behavior.

"Listen, I'm sorry..."

"Do you still have feelings for him?" He asked. His bangs covered hooded his eyes but I knew very well he was serious.

"I...well, no. Not at all" I replied.

Yes, I don't have feelings for him anymore. Because all of those emotions... were transferred to someone else. All of those were meant for me to feel towards one person only. And all I could I think of...is the person facing me at this moment.

"I won't force you to do it with me right now. But let me know whenever you feel ready for it" he said, his expression softened slightly yet still dangerous to look at.

I gave him a nod as my response.

"So I guess we can just do foreplays for now?"

"We could, but... I'm feeling hungry"

"I don't want to go out of this room. They'll make fun of us"

Gusion dropped himself down beside me on the bed and let out a deep breath. "We're going out tomorrow" he said.

"E-Eh?"

"To pay Dr. Leo a visit, I mean"

"Oh"

"But if you want to go on dates with me I'm fine with that as well" he glanced at me and grinned.

"It's not like we're a thing..."

"Do you want us to become one?" He asked.

My heart raced. Did he...was that his way of asking me out?

"A-Are you serious?" I felt my blood rushing. The feeling of nervousness bottled up inside me. I stared at him, seeking his response-

"Just kidding"

-only to get my hopes crashed into a million pieces.

"Right. Hahaha" I tried to laugh, despite hearing how my voice began to crack. I immediately turned to other side of the bed, avoiding him to see my face.

"You know what...I'm not hungry anymore. Let's just sleep" it took all I had in me to try to sound normal after such a harsh thing he said.

"If you say so. Goodnight" he reached out to turn off the lamp and moved closer to me, embracing me from behind until I fell asleep, spreading his warmth all over me.

He's so cruel...toying with my feelings like that.

.--.—————-.-.-

Based on his personality, what do you think Gusion's zodiac sign is? 🤔

+Vote comment share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 8.6K 63
zach_herr0n added you as a friend!
58.4K 923 21
It'd make me feel better if you didn't read this. I am leaving it up tho.
1.5M 24.5K 87
I've been into doing imagines, I couldn't resist a why don't we series.
29.2K 524 20
I don't want to be wasting my time alone.