Fighter (Snow White with the...

By jehshabsvs

Shirayuki has always been a living on the streets. She has a life style of stealing food and some spare chang... More

Chapter 1: Daily Life... Until
Chapter 2: Caught in the Castle
Chapter 3: Day 1
Chapter 4: Day 2
Chapter 5: Day 3
Chapter 6: Uh Oh
Chapter 7: Day 4
Chapter 8: Day 5
Chapter 9: Day 6
Chapter 10: Innocent
Chapter 11: The Red Head Herbalist
Chapter 12: The Other Prince
Chapter 13: A Strike of Friendship
Chapter 14: Lunch with Kiharu
Chapter 15: Blackout
Chapter 16: Dark
Chapter 17: Outside
Chapter 18: Recovery
Chapter 19: Volunteers
Chapter 20: Alex
Chapter 21: Love
Chapter 22: Preparations
Authors Note
Chapter 24: Inn
Chapter 25: Morning
Chapter 26: Arrival
Chapter 27: Bad News
Chapter 28: The Dream
Chapter 29: Snake
Chapter 30: Helping the Village
Chapter 31: ...
Chapter 32: Helping out the Village
Chapter 33: Tree of Memory
Chapter 34: Home-I mean the Palace
Chapter 35: First Day Back
Chapter 36: Leaving the Castle
Chapter 37: Date
Author's Note
Chapter 38: Picnic
Chapter 39: You're What?!
Chapter 40: End

Chapter 23: Leaving

327 10 1
By jehshabsvs

The next morning, I woke up to find Obi knocking on my door. "Miss! We have to get u soon!" He yelled in a tired tone. I opened my door. "Are you all packed?" Obi asked me. "I just need a few more things."

It was silent in the room. I packed a couple of outfits, some herbs that would help cleaning and that could make coffee, and a locket that I've always had.

The locket is a copper color and is has a little rust. On the inside, there's a picture of one of who I'm assuming is my grandmother. "How about we go meet up with Zen?" Obi nodded and led me to Zen's office.

"Are your ready to go?" Zen asked me. He told us that we would leave at 10:30 sharp. The current time was 9:45. At about ten o'clock, Zen asked me to find everyone and bring them to the from of the castle.

I knocked on Kazuki's door. "Kazuki, are you in there?" I softly said. He opened the door. "Yeah?" He said. I can tell that he just woke up. I started panicking. "Please get changed and I will come to get you in a few minutes." I told him. Obi and I found the three that Obi was going to take with him.

We went back to Kazuki's room and he eventually came out. All of us went to the outside of the castle by 10:15. When we got there, we all saw three guards, Zen's aides, and Zen. We were all ready to go. One of Zen's aides walked up to me. "I don't believe I properly introduced myself, my name is Mitsuhide."

We had a little bit of a conversation, but there was nothing really to talk about. Mitsuhide and Kiki had their own horse as well as Zen and Obi. Obi helped his students get on the horses that had other guards on it.

Obi told me to hop on his horse. I did as I was told and hopped onto his horse. All of a sudden, the horse started jogging. This was my first time on a horse so it startled me.

It was finally time, finally the time I would be able to see my father...

Aight, this came out earlier than expected. Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 6.3K 52
[Obi x Reader] Set in the Snow White with the Red Hair / Akagami No Shirayuki-hime universe. ❝ At the age of ten, she was given a new identity by the...
55.7K 1.1K 22
When Shirayuki finds out she has a secret twin sister she is scared that Zen will love her more. Shirayuki searches for the answer as to why her twin...
35.3K 988 24
What if Shirayuki never lived with her grandparents and stayed with her dad. What if Prince Raj never knew about her till in the future while visitin...
111K 3.3K 41
"I'm different from any other princesses. I'm different from any other people. Am I even a human?" People have their own reason to live. What if a p...