Caged By Him

By moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 64

57.1K 1.6K 707
By moonchild80

Thank you Thesevensins7 for making me this. I love it❤❤

A week later:

Aurora's POV:

I unlock the door to the house and step inside, huffing out as I do. I take off my shoes at the door and walk inside. My feet are killing me. Having gone out with Stella and Aylina this morning, I'm pretty worn out.

It was good seeing them though, and we had a lot of fun. We had breakfast at a restaurant that had an amazing beach view, then we went shopping because they both wanted to buy some things. And although Tristan gave me one of his credit cards to use however I want, I didn't get anything.

Speaking of Tristan, I wonder where he is. Before I left, he told me he was going to be working in his office till I came back so we can have lunch together but I wonder if his plans changed. I'll just go check on him and see if he's here.

Reaching the door to his office, I knock then open it. As I peer my head inside, my eyes land on Tristan, sitting on his chair and flipping through the pile of files he has on his desk.

"Can I come in?" I ask, to which he snaps his head up to look at me, a smile pulling at his features as soon as he does.

"Of course you can." He says with a smile, his attention still on the files he has on his desk as he rummages through them.

"Have you been here all day?" I ask, slowly making my way towards him.

"Yeah. I have a lot of work to get done." He says with a frown. He rolls his chair back and motions me to sit on his lap, to which I hesitate at first as I don't want to distract him from his work. But then, I go over to him and do as he told. I don't even know how he can sit still with me on top of him. I'm twice the weight I was before.

"Hi." I greet him. "Hey." He answers, placing a kiss on my cheek then going back to his work. "Did you have fun?" He questions, flipping through the papers.

"Yeah, I did." I nod, tucking my hair behind my ears as my eyes watch him. He's so handsome, I can watch him all day.

"That's good." He replies, giving my thigh a gentle rub.

Silence settles between us as he sat there doing his work, and I looked round hummed quietly to myself. I look over to the framed pictures he has of me on his desk. A smile creeps up to my face and a heartwarming feeling takes over me.

"Have you gotten anything to eat today?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "I haven't had time to." He dryly replies.

"I'm going to go make us something." I say, standing up and walking towards the door but then I hear his voice.

"You don't have to. We can go out somewhere." He tells me but I shake my head. I kind of missed a nice home made meal, I haven't cooked in a while.

"No, it's okay. I want to." I assure him. "I'll call you when it's ready." I tell him before making my way out of his office.

Closing the door to his study, I head over towards our room so I can change into something more comfortable. After that, I went down to the kitchen to start making lunch. I decided I want to make lasagne, I haven't had it in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~

We had a quiet lunch but I could tell Tristan was worried about something. I tried asking him about it but he didn't want to reply, saying that he didn't want me to bother myself with that. I really want to help him but he's not letting me.

As soon as we finished lunch, he got a phone call that made him even more stressed. He was so angered and stormed out of the house. He told me he'd be back in a few hours though.

As for me, I just went to our bed and watched TV to pass the time. That was before I felt myself craving something sweet. So I went downstairs to the fridge to look for something to eat, and it's filled with all of my favourite things to eat.

I love how thoughtful he is. He always has the fridge and pantry full for me because he knows my cravings act up at some point of the day.

I pull out an entire chocolate ice cream cake out of the fridge and place it on the kitchen island. Grabbing a fork, I sit on one of the stools and start digging in.

It wasn't long before the door to the house opened and Tristan came in with a bunch of men in suits, who immediately went upstairs. What's happening?

I divert my eyes towards Tristan and he's stood, talking to a woman as he strides in and she follows behind with a tablet in her hands, typing on it as she follows him.

My eyes dart over her as I continue to dig into my cake. She's extremely attractive. Her black pencil skirt and grey button up shirt, with a few buttons undone at the top, clung to her curves, leaving very little to the imagination. Her jet black hair was hung down her back and her tan complexion was very alluring. Not to mention her black heels that she stood so gracefully in.

Who is she?

I watch her as she and Tristan continue talking to each other. Then, he turns around and I keep watching her. Her eyes look him up and down, giving him a once over, clearly admiring him.

His eyes scan the house, finally landing on me as I sat at the kitchen counter with a mouthful of cake. He leaves her behind and makes his way towards me.

"Sorry for the mess." He says, pecking me om the lips. "It's okay." I reply. "Who were all those people?"

"I need some files of mine taken somewhere.  Those were some of my workers taking care of it." He informs me, pulling out his phone that keeps buzzing continuously.

"Who is that?" I ask, looking over at her as  Tristan turns to see what I'm taking about.

"My assistant." He casually replies as he continues to text on his phone. So she works for him. That makes me even more paranoid.

I remember when Tristan was injured badly, and we had a gathering so everyone could visit him, a few women that worked with him and that I briefly talked to blatantly admitted their attraction towards him. I didn't like that one bit.

And it's obvious this one likes him too because I know that look she's giving him. Although, it could be the hormones clouding my judgement.

"What happened to the other one?" I ask, referring to the other assistant that greeted me everytime I went to his office.

"I fired her." He informs me, still not taking his eyes away from his phone. 

"She's beautiful." I nod, looking over to her as she looks talks through her earpiece. That makes Tristan finally look up from his phone.

"What is this?" He frowns, looking between my eyes. "What?" I reply, confused. "What are you doing?" He says, squinting his eyes at me.

"Nothing." I shrug. "I don't know what you mean." I deny, even though I know he's on to something.

"You never ask me about any women so what are you doing?" He pokes. Oh no, he's on to me.  "I-I don't know." I mutter, not knowing how to answer. 

"I can read you perfectly well, I can tell when something is bothering you." He tells me. "And you're mistaken if you think I'd go for anyone other than you." He chuckles, looking at her then back at me before walking away.

I can't really blame her for liking him. Just look at him, he's perfect. I've never ever seen any man as handsome as he is. And that's not just the hormones talking.

But it's not fair. He's mine.

Tristan continues talking to her as she nods and takes notes, but still secretly checking him out when he looks away. Not to mention how she bites on her lip and pushes her hair back every now and then.

I place my spoon down and stand up from the stool, holding on to my belly as I climb down. I make my way towards them, I'm not sure why but my feet are dragging me in their direction.

"Have a nice day then, Mr Black." She nods, pushing her hair back and giving him a smile as I continue march towards them.

"He'll have an amazing day." I smile bitterly at her. "With me." I add, intertwining my arm in his then walking away with him as she gives me a scowl.

Oh God, I can't believe I just did that. What's wrong with me? I don't remember myself being this rude.

I let go of him and walk away, shaking my head as I do. I'm so angry and frustrated and I don't even know why.

"Aurora." I hear him call out for me as his footsteps trail behind. I sigh out and turn to him as he grabs my hand and takes me into the lounge. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I shake my head as he analyses me intensively.

"What was that?" He asks, taken back. He obviously didn't expect that from me.

"I don't know. I just didn't like her very much." I sigh in frustration. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that."

"Are you..." He starts. I hope he doesn't say what I think he is. "Are you jealous?" He asks, tugging on my jaw and making me look up at him. I shrug my shoulders in response as I don't know how to answer to that. I think I might actually be jealous, also very hormonal. "You're adorable." He chuckles, clearly amused by my tantrum but I keep a scowl on my face.

"You have no need to be. It's strictly professional." He attempts to reassure me.

"You know I only have eyes for you." He assures me with a smile, cupping my face in his large hands and making me look up at him. My cheeks start to heat up as he surveys me with his eyes. He leans in and plants his lips on mine. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer but my big belly blocks him from kissing me. He turns his face to the side and leisurely devours my lips.

A few moments later, we both pull out to catch our breath. "I have to go but I'll be back soon, yeah?" He says, tracing his thumb across my cheek as I nod.

With that, he strides out of the house as his assistant and workers follow. As for me, after finishing my cake, I grabbed a bunch of snacks from the pantry and headed upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

By now, it was night time and Tristan and I are getting ready for bed. I place my pregnancy pillows, that he bought me, on the bed. They're really comfortable and help me sleep better.

"Aurora, I need to talk to you about something." He says in a serious tone, making me turn to him.

"Okay."

"I mentioned before how I had some work problems." He says and I nod. He's been stressed for weeks because of that. "It's one of my company's headquarters. There's been an issue with one of my client's investment. I'm the boss and they need me so I'll be taking a business trip for a week."

"To where?"

"New York." He tells me and I nod. That's so far. It's on the other side of the country.

"The thing is, I'll be going alone. And you'll be staying here." He informs me and I frown. I don't want to stay here alone.

"So I'm not coming with you?" I mumble, my tone somewhat saddening.

"Believe me when I say that I'd love nothing more than to take you with me. But I can't. " He sighs, rubbing on his forehead. "You have doctor's appointments you can't miss. And other than that, you can't really travel far." He explains further.

"Besides, I'll be at business meetings all day long, trying to get everything in place and I won't have time to spend with you."  He says  and I just nod to everything he says. "So I'd rather have you here. It's safer for you."

"When are you leaving?" I ask, my voice low and saddened. I really wish he didn't have to go.

"Tomorrow." He answers. "But I'll leave in the morning. Before you wake up." He tells me. "That way you won't cry. You wouldn't cry when I'm gone, right?"

"No." I mumble. Actually, yes. I already know that I'm going to cry. Can you blame me? I've never been away from him for that long. He always takes me with him when he travels.

"We'll stay in touch while I'm gone. I'll be back before you know it." He assures me.

"Okay." I nod. "They're very lucky to have you there. I hope everything turns out well." I smile, trying to hide my sadness. I'll support him in times like these. This whole thing is obviously bothering him so I'll do whatever I can to help.

He looks between my eyes, his gaze softening, but still piercing into me. "Do you have any idea how in love with you I am?" He hushes out and my heart flutters to his words.

He moves his hand towards my shoulder as his lips latch on to my neck. "What are you doing?" I breathe out, completely dazed, as he attempts to slide down the straps of my nightgown.

"I can't leave without a proper goodbye." He hums in that seductive voice that completely melts me.

It's been a while since we've been intimate. Mainly because of me and how tired I constantly am. But I do want him all the time. And the fact that he apparently still wants me too, even though I'm pregnant is comforting.

He takes off my nightgown and drops it on the floor. I have nothing on underneath it except my panties which he tugs on and slides them down my legs. He quickly undresses himself and grabs my hand, taking me towards the bed.

I lay down on my side as he does the same behind me. "I'll go slow." He assures me as I lay there panting while he strokes himself.

Then, I feel the his tip against me as he slowly and gently slides himself inside of me. I moan out loudly, I haven't felt this in so long. It feels amazing.

He goes at a slow pace, sliding himself in and out of me whilst nibbling on my skin. I draw my arm back and wrap it around his neck, bringing him to closer to me. I want to feel him close to me, I always do. Especially now that I won't be seeing him till next week.

He continues to thrust into me as he reaches around and rubs on me, making me moan with a tight grip on him. It wasn't long before I felt my legs twitching, my head throws back and the pleasure floods through me as Tristan grunts and releases himself. That felt amazing.

He pulls out of me and I turn to him, wrapping my arms around him and nuzzling into his warmth as I doze off to sleep...

Hey cuties. I missed you so so much. Hope you enjoyed.

I really wish I could have updates sooner but my exams are really close so I have to focus on that. Hope you can understand.

Also, this is dedicated to gravitymcz since I know she's been waiting for this to happen😂💞

Thank you so much for reading, voting,  commenting, and messaging me. Your kindness and support means everything to me💞😙

Lots of love❤

Published: 27th October 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.1K 42
"You seriously think that you can run away from me?" He sniggered darkly. His obsession, his madness over me peeped at me through his eyes. Taking l...
141K 1.8K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
293K 12.8K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
599K 18K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...