Caged By Him

Von moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... Mehr

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 63

54.7K 1.7K 353
Von moonchild80

Aurora's POV:

"Aurora." Tristan's voice pulls me out of my sleep. "Are you good?" He asks, in a low tone.

"Yeah." I groggily reply, turning to my side and fluttering my eyes open.

"Did you sleep well, baby?" He asks in a soft tone, his hand rubbing on my arm, sending tingles all over.

"Yeah, I feel much better." I assure him. After a well deserved sleep, I feel like myself again.

"That's good." He hums. "My parents are here to see you." He tells me to which I attempt to sit up on the bed and rub my eyes tiredly.

"Really? When did they get here?" I ask as he helps me sit up on the bed.

"A half hour ago." He states. "I'll help you get dressed and then I'll take you down." He says, walking over to the closet, disappearing from my sight.

I grab my hair tie from the bedside table, tying my hair in a low ponytail. Soon, Tristan emerges from the closet with my clothes in his hands. "Here you go." He says, placing them on the bed.

"Thank you." I tell him, slipping my pyjama pants then my t-shirt on. I like to feel comfortable at home, especially now that I'm pregnant and constantly in some kind of discomfort.

Now all dressed, Tristan helps me down the stairs and into the living room where Dianne is sat, flipping through a magazine.

"Hello." I greet her. She looks up at me and shoots up from the couch, her smile widening at my sight. She hasn't been around in a while.

"Oh my goodness." She gasps. "Look at you. You're glowing with your pregnancy." She squeals, grasping both of my hands and taking a step back to look at me. "How have you been doing?"

"I'm doing great." I assure, holding my belly and leaning back to sit on the couch across from her. Even sitting is getting harder for me to do.

"Has Tristan been taking care of you? Because he's in for some stern talking to if he doesn't." She warns, slightly raising her voice.

That makes me giggle. "No, he's been taking great care of me actually." I tell her, a smile creeping up to my face as I do.

"And are you eating healthy?" She asks. "Tell me about the doctor's appointment. How did it go?" She keeps interrogating, bombarding me with questions. Dianne has always been of a worried nature. And while some might find it annoying, I find it endearing. She cares about me and treats me like a daughter.

"Yeah, the doctor prescribed me pre-natal vitamins. And she says that everything is fine with both of us." I assure her to which she nods with a smile.

"Oh, and I have something for you." I add, reaching into my pockets and pulling out a picture of the ultrasound. Since she wasn't at the visit, I thought I'd make it up to her.

I hand her the picture and she grabs it from me. A high gasp escapes her mouth as soon as she does, her eyes soften and start watering. "Is this...?" She chokes up, not managing to finish her sentence but I nod at her, smiling, anyways.

She wipes the tears from her eyes and calls out for Mr Black so she can show him as well and he was nothing short of excited. "Do we know what it is yet?" Mr Black asks and I nod.

"You're going to have a grandson."

"It's a boy?" She chirps cheerfully, looking up at Mr Black then back at me. I nod, placing my hands on my stomach and dragging it up and down.

"It is." I smile as I watch them. They're so happy. And honestly, I'm still just as excited as they are about the news, if not more.

"Oh, sweetheart. Thank you." She cries, walking over to me and giving me a hug. "We're so blessed to have you." She good, planting a kiss on my cheek. My cheeks heat up profusely and a feeling I can't explain takes over me. That was so nice of her to say.

"Are you staying here tonight?" I ask her, feeling slightly awkward.

"Should we? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." She says, looking between me and Mr Black, debating whether to stay or not.

"We can stay." Mr Black confirms before walking away, looking for Tristan. "Okay, I'll go upstairs and fix the room for you." I tell Dianne as I slowly stand up and make my way out of the room.

"I'll come with you." She says, following me as we both make our way upstairs.

While Dianne went inside the guest bathroom, I looked around the room to see if there's anything they'd need. That's when I realize I have to change the sheets. So I strip off the old ones before going into the closet to pick out fresh ones for them. 

Laying the sheet across the mattress, I bend over to fix it properly. It wasn't long before something hard pressing against my butt, and arms wrap around me from behind, making me flinch and turn around. "Tristan." I gasp, catching my breath.

"Didn't mean to scare you." His deep voice hums against me as he turns me around and wraps his arms around me, his lips soon latching on to my neck and kissing on it. "Tristan, your mom's in the bathroom." I inform him in a whisper but he doesn't seem to care.

He places little kisses along my jaw before pulling away and looking down at me. "I couldn't help myself. You look so fucking good." He hums, his eyes roaming across my face.

"God, if my parents weren't here..." He whispers, huffing out as he does. "You and I would be doing something else." He hints, taking his lower lip into his mouth for a moment before releasing it, his hands roaming down my back.

Oh, Lord.

His words are getting me all hot and bothered, and his playfulness just adds in to the mix. His dirty talk that he does so well always got to me. And now that I'm pregnant and all hormonal, I think it's safe to say that I'm on the verge of passing out.

He leans down, scraping his lips against me, making me breathe out heavily. He's soon to plant his lips against me. His hands travel down my body and settle on my buttcheeks, squeezing them harshly. My heart hammers furiously against my chest as he slides his skilful tongue into my mouth. That's when I hear Dianne's footsteps nearing in from the bathroom, causing me to quickly pry Tristan's hands off me.

As much as I love his hands on me, I'd rather not do any of that in front of his mother. Id love nothing more than just stay wrapped in his arms but if he carries on doing what he's doing right now, I'll actually let him take me right here.

"I'll see you in a bit." He says, planting a final kiss on my cheek and sending me a wink before leaving the room.

The rest of the day dragged by dully. And by the time night fell, I was exhausted. I just want to go upstairs, have a shower then go to sleep.

Getting inside the room, I hear Tristan's angry voice, shouting from the balcony. It sounds like he's scolding someone on the phone.

I take off my t-shirt and my pants then slip on my robe so I can go shower. But then I hear the sound of the balcony door being closed.

Tristan gets in with a deep frown settled on his face as he paces around the room. "Are you okay?" I quietly ask, making him turn to me. His frown fades and a smile makes its way across his face. "I'm fine, baby." He tries to assure me.

"Are you sure?" I poke. "You've been working more. And you're always angry on the phone." I point out to which he sighs and rubs on his forehead.

"Yeah, there are some serious issues at the company." He says, sighing out. "But you don't need to worry about that. You just focus on yourself, your health and our baby's." He tells me, leaning down to kiss me as I drag my thumb across his hand.

"Are you going back downstairs?" He asks, looking me up and down. "No, I'm going in to take a shower."

"A shower?" He frowns but I nod. "What if something happens to you?" He asks, making me confused. "I-I don't..." I mumble, shaking my head.

"What if you slip or fall?" He clarifies. "How about you take a bath instead? I'll come in and help you." He suggests and I nod. I raise myself on my tiptoes and place a kiss on his cheek.

I go into the bathroom, take off my robe and look at myself in the mirror, turning to the side as I do. I've grown so big. You would think I'm in my third trimester. I turn on the water then resume taking off my clothes.

I don't like to admit this but whenever I take a shower. I check my panties for blood. Believing that there's the slightest chance that I might wake up one day bleeding, like I did the last time I was pregnant. However, I try my best to shun those thoughts away. I like to believe I've gotten better.

After I was done with my bath, I put on panties and my silk nightgown that goes above my knees. I want to be comfortable, especially since it's so hot outside.

"Please, can you turn on the air conditioning?" I ask him, feeling my cheeks heating up.

"Are you feeling too hot?" He asks as he grabs the remote and sets the AC on.

That's a double entendre if I ever heard one. If only he knew...

"Is this better?" He questions, setting the remote down on the glass table. "Yeah. Thank you. " I nod, climbing into the bed and laying down with my back against the headboard. "Are you coming to bed?" I ask, looking up to him as he unbuttons his white shirt. He nods. "I'll just change and be right with you." He says, leaving the room and going into the closet.

He comes back a few moments later, in just his sweatpants. He gets in bed but not next to me. Instead, he lets on his stomach across the bed, placing his hands on my belly as I set my book down on the bedside table and look down at him. "How are you feeling?"

"Slightly uncomfortable." I laugh. "He's sitting right on my bladder." I tell him and he soothes his hand on top of my stomach, nuzzling his head into me.

"Hey, baby. It's your dad." He coos in a playful tone. I love it when he's like this. "You need to take it easy on your mom, yeah?" He continues, making me giggle. "I can't wait to meet you." He hums, placing little kisses on my stomach as I thread my fingers through his hair, smiling to myself.

He continues to talk to him then suddenly, a sharp pain takes over me, making me yelp and making Tristan flinch and withdraw his hand. "Did you feel that?" I gasp, pushing past the pain as Tristan looks at me with a surprised look on his face before He nods. "He kicked." Tristan says and I nod, unable to contain my smile.

"Has he ever done that before?" He asks but I shake my head. "No." I say as Tristan continues to trail his hands across my stomach. "It's because you're talking to him." I smile as I look down at him. "I think he can hear you." I mutter as he resumes what he was doing before.

I watch him as his hands travel across my belly. He looks so happy, I never seen him like this before. I just know that he loves this baby just as much as I do, he's brought everyone so much happiness already. And I can't wait till we finally get to meet him...

Hey, cuties. Hope you enjoyed this chapter💞

Thank you so much for reading, voting, commenting. And a huge thank you to anyone who messages me and supports me. It means so much to me and I appreciate all your precious asses😍💞

Lots of love❤

Published: October 18th 2019.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

678K 30.3K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
1.2M 52.7K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...
29.7K 1.7K 43
A saga of making her his. A saga where in the process of making her his he breaks the girl with whom he fell in love with. *Blurp* I flinch when the...
5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...