๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•š ยป ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ...

By mundanez

When Harry & Astrid Osborn are forced to go to Midtown High with a certain web-slinger, one can only imagine... More

cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED

SEVENTY SEVEN

1.6K 73 9
By mundanez

While Astrid's main focus of the day was to get to know little Morgan Stark, Tony's number one priority was testing her to start the process of redoing Shuri's cure.

So when Astrid arrived at their home holding a giant teddy bear along with a big smile, he was quick to grab the stuffed animal and shove it towards Morgan.

"Let's go," he ordered, quick to grab her hand to drag her away.

"Wait!" Astrid laughed, "You didn't even introduce us!"

"Right, Morgan meet Astrid. Astrid meet my small tiny human, Morgan."

"Well aren't you the cutest tiny human," Astrid beamed, making Morgan giggle as she shoved the teddy bear back to Tony before bringing Astrid into a tight hug.

"Thank you for saving my daddy!"

"Oh you're so very welcome," she smiled as she hugged back.

Tony smiled at the scene, enjoying seeing his little girl get along with Astrid but he just as fast remembered the disappointed look on Peter's face the other day as Astrid left him alone at what once was the Avengers compound,

While Peter made it very clear that he was glad he didn't lose him, Tony still knew that part of Peter was upset with just how Astrid managed to save him because in turn that meant losing her.

And if what Peter felt for Astrid was even an ounce of what he felt for Pepper, Tony knew that there was no way in hell he would let Peter go through that pain.

"Okay mini me, let go of the girl. We need to fix her."

"Can I help?" Morgan asked eagerly.

"I think what you were supposed to say was, there's nothing to fix. Astrid is perfect the way she is."

"Harhar," Tony rolled his eyes playfully, already taking out a tablet, "So, let's get to the basics shall we?"

It was Astrid's turn to roll her eyes as she followed Tony to his 'office' where he continued his standard questionnaire to see where she was standing with her health.

"I said I'm doing perfectly fine, Tony," she reassured him after his repeated questions and a look of disbelief appeared on his face.

"You know, lying to your doctor-"

"Good thing you're not my doctor," Astrid smirked.

"Hey! Cool it with the attitude-"

"Yeah, you might give the old man a heart attack."

"Shuri!" Astrid beamed, quick to hug her friend, "What are you doing here?"

"Mr. Stark recruited me to help with the cure. He figured three heads work better than-"

"Theee?" Astrid couldn't help but get hopeful, pulling away from the hug to look at the door but not seeing who she hoped would walk in.

"Hey, kiddo."

"Hey, Bruce."

"Stephen even offered to help as much as he can- turns out you left an impression on him."

"I tend to do that to people," Astrid joked in an attempt to hide how disappointed she really was that Peter wasn't there.

"Yeah, well color me not impressed. I can't believe Tony got out of the snap all healed and looking as good as ever but I'm here with half my body burned out."

"Well sorry you didn't save me in time to give you the cure."

"Hey! Because I saved you, you were able to give the cure to Tony."

The two continued their playful banter until Tony stopped them and forced Astrid to sit to continue his tests.

"Someone's being serious."

"I'm trying to save a life here, Banner," Tony brushed him off, "Not only do I particularly like her and don't want her to die, the kid will kill me if I let her die."

"I didn't realize he cared."

"Are you kidding? Why wouldn't he?"

Astrid shrugged, "Cause he's not here."

Feeling the awkwardness rise, Bruce was quick to clear his throat, "Let's continue testing, shall we?"

While the tests ran smoothly- bloodwork included, it just ended up confusing the three even more.

"So you're really fine?"

"Yup."

"No symptoms whatsoever."

"Nope."

"How is that possible?"

"It's impossible is what it is."

"We just finished fighting a giant purple thumb and you're in permanent hulk form- I don't think anything's impossible."

"Not entirely... I may have a theory," Shuri chimed in, "What if her time in the blip-"

"Oh god, not you too," Astrid complained.

"It's what everyone is calling it!" she defended herself, "Anyway, I think that time caused the sickness to stop, slow down, which is why you're not feeling any of the symptoms anymore."

"And if it slowed down- that means we have more time to figure the damn thing out!" Tony sighed in relief, "Damn, I really never thought I'd see the day where I was happy Thanos did what he did."

"Just cause it may have given lil old me some time?"

"Well, that and..."

"I have a new brother!" Morgan said eagerly before running out, making Astrid look at Tony wide-eyed.

"That was fast."

"Well, when you almost die, you tend to do some crazy things- move at a faster pace."

"So is Pepper-"

"Astrid, meet Harley."

Astrid was surprised to say the least seeing Morgan hold an older kid's hand- a guy around her age she guessed.

"Huh. Your new baby boy grew up fast."

Harley chuckled as he walked over to her, shaking her hand, "Just consider me one of Tony's orphan children."

Tony smiled sadly at that, putting an arm around here, "I met Harley years back, always kept in touch but decided to check in on him after the blip and..."

"My little sister is now my older sister," Harley shrugged, "And my mom... well, she survived the blip but... she also didn't make it."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. I'm glad she at least had my little sister with her so she wasn't completely alone and that Tony so graciously took me in..."

"Technically, I didn't take you in, Pepper did. Which reminds me, Astrid. According to everyone- I'm dead and I'd really like to keep it that way."

"What? Why?"

"I just- I really don't want to be pulled into it all again. And I may be a coward for that but I really feel like that's what's best for my family- to be a stay at home dad."

"Hey! You're no coward! The man I saved was far from it."

"But the man who lived..."

"Is doing what's best for his family," Astrid finished, "And that's a pretty strong man considering I know you must be really struggling to not help."

"Pepper took my phone away so I wouldn't be able to check the news out," Tony confessed with a frown.

"So he checks mine instead."

"That is not confirmed."

"Anyways," Astrid laughed, "How are you liking your new Stark life, Harley?"

"It's been interesting... is it weird to say I miss school though? No offense guys but I could really do with meeting new people and just other faces in general."

"I don't see how that could be possible. With everyone coming back, all the schools are overcrowded and to find you a new one here, would be close to impossible."

"Good thing Tony Stark has all the available resources at his hands..."

"Too bad Tony Stark is dead," Tony gave Harley a look.

"What about Midtown?" Astrid suddenly asked.

"What?"

"Yeah, I'm sure if Pepper called to ask for a favor, they'd be more than happy to help."

"Do you go there?"

"Yup," she smiled, "Is that a problem?"

"Oh no, not at all. That actually sounds great."

Tony rolled his eyes seeing the hopeful look he and Astrid were giving him.

"I'll talk to Pepper now."

"Thank you!"

"Don't thank me- thank Astrid."

"For being his automatic tour guide?"

"That and for not being sick- you just lowered my stress levels by a trillion."

"You're welcome," she joked before turning to Harley, "And we are going to have so much fun."

written: October 06, 2019
posted: January 20, 2020

I just had to add Harley ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 26 22
Nina Spencer Jones, MJ's sister.... twin. Once MJ came back from the disaster trip, she finds out Peter and MJ are dating. She pretends to be happy w...
566 27 13
Your classic field trip story with a twist. What happens when Peter doesn't go on the trip? What will happen when Peter's whole life is flipped just...
62K 1.2K 21
Harry Osborn, A rich scientist, and Peter Parker, A poor boy. ---> Peter and Harry are getting closer and closer. After Harry's father, Norman Osborn...
30.3K 1.4K 52
In which a spider-man teams up with a grounded teenage agent and struggles to survive his adventures and the way cheesy nicknames make his heart flut...