Jokes On You, Batsy! Joker's...

By AshleyGryffindor

Gotham City at night was a cesspool of crime, drugs, murder and all-around bad guys. The Joker and Harley Qui... More

New and First A/n!
💄Crazy Runs In The Family!💄
🍰Meeting Your Stud Muffin!🍰
💋Mad Love All Over Again!💋
👑Don't Mess With My Cupcake!👑
🤬Fighting Against The Ex!🤬
💞My Lover Is An Insane Clown💞
💔Where Are Ya, Jest?!💔
💋The Clown Princess's Past💋
♦️Rivalry For Her Love♦️
😈Jester's Breaking Point😈
Whom Should in the Next Chapter?
🗡Gotham High AU🗡
🗡Gotham High AU Part 2🗡
💚Sometimes Crazy Is Needed❤
🦇Old Flames Still Burn Bright🦇
🦇Old Flames Still Burn Embers🦇
🌹Jester's BVFF Is Poisonous🌹
❤💚🖤Gotham City Incubi❤💚🖤
❤💚🖤Gotham City Incubi 2❤💚🖤
🔪Halloween Vote!!🔪
🍂Poisonous Loverboy🍂
😱The Halloween Queen!!😱
🌲What is this?!🌲
🍬Unhealthy Obsessions🍬
🍃Making X-Mas!🍃
♥️A Realization of the Queen♦️
💘The Halloween Queen's King💘
💐Halloween Queen's Wedding/Surpise💐
Scarecrow's Revenge Vote
🐱Dealing with a Cat?!🐱
Harley Quinn! ♦️♥️♠️♣️
💣Son of a B*tch!!💣
Harry ♦️'s Way
💣Jester's Bio💣
Jest & Harry
Voting
💅Birds of Prey with The Studs💅
🔪Corpse Bride!🔪
🐺The Gotham City's Incubi Action🐺
💎Whom I Once Was💎
💎Down the Rabbit Hole💎
♦️Six?♦️
🧊❄New Interest!❄🧊
🥀Ex-Boyfriends🥀
🪶No Way🪶
♦️♠️Don't Lose Your Head♠️♦️
🫀Heart of Stone🫀
🏠House of Wayne🏠
💎Get Down💎
🥀🌹All Wanna Do🌹🥀
👑King Fight👑
🧊❄I Don't Need Your Love❄🧊
🪶♦️🫀Six Boyfriends💎🌹🧊
Which Broadway Should I do Next?
Sweeney Todd Cast so far
Hamilton Cast so far
Dracula Cast So Far
The Countess Of Monte Cristo Cast
✂️The Opening of the Bloody Tale🪡
✂️No Place Like Gotham & Home again🪡
✂️Pies, Truth, & Anger🪡
✂️My Friends, Alms, Harriet & Reunion🪡
✂️Contest, Waitin', First Kill, & Handsome Men🪡
✂️Epiphany, Priest, Harriet🪡
✂️Not while I'm Around & Finale🪡
Suicide Squad Game!
🇺🇸Y/n M/n Quinnzel🇺🇸
Republished on November 1st 2023

💎Business at Daddy's Club!💎

6K 133 9
By AshleyGryffindor

Few Months Later

Gotham City had a new Crime couple to fear Jester and Harry Diamonds former Dr. Harrison Hale, they've been running through the city painting it red and green with blood and money along with Batman and his little family trying to catch them yet Jester knew these streets longer than Batsy and his family always hiding away until popping up like a jack in the box for another crime spree and fun time with her Harlequin.

Jester looked through her Daddy's strip/night club that he gifted to her Momma. Harry wrapped his arms around her waist growling at any guy glancing at his Cupcake til a sharp whistle hit the young couple of crimes ears. Jester's e/c eyes glanced over at whom whistled with a large smile appearing on her face. "Uncle Johnny Frosty! Ya got my private booth and viewing room ready? Huh?" She asked before wiggling out of her Harlequin's arms and hugged Johnny tightly while he escorted Jester and Harry Diamonds into their own booth. Jester removed her jacket and set it onto the couch showing off her purple and red leather net pants along with her purple and copper colored corset top. "Nice place Cupcake.~" Harry laughed as he looked around the gold and black diamond themed club from the gold beaded window at the performer glass cage. "It's my Daddy's and Momma's NightClub called Black Diamonds. Villians come here to do business while we entertain Gotham's youth." Jester said as she looked over at Harry. "Harry my yummy nummy stud muffin how bout you go have some fun while I help out on my section of the family's business and I'll whistle for ya if I need you back here.~" She teased Harry before ripping open his shirt smiling seductively at his new tattoos all her colors alone green, purple and red. 'Cupcake's Stud Muffin' rested under his collarbone, a red kiss mark tattoos lead to under his pants with 'Jest's Ride' in cursive writing and harlequin diamonds in green and red in a band on his left upper arm. "Be a good boy okay." Jester said before kissing Harry on his lips and poked his red diamond tattoo under his right eye lightly.

Harry kissed his Jester back passionately before slipping off his shirt and took the black and gold diamond shorts and vest from Johnny Frost. "Watch me Cupcake and don't take your gorgeous and crazy eyes off of me.~" He growled deeply before turning around showing the Clown Princess's mark which was a skull with a tiara on it on his left shoulder blade. "Watch her back Frostbite. Arf!" Harry barked at Johnny baring his teeth at Joker's right hand man before slipping into the changing room as Jester ordered a drink of exquisite pink champagne and cake flavored vodka mixed throughly. "Whom is coming to meet me today from my section of Gotham's underground Johnny and is this room soundproof?" She asked while playing with her emerald and ruby bracelet on her left wrist then her dog chain collar holding a gold plate tag which read 'Harry Diamond's Crazy Gal.' As Johnny read from a clipboard. "A new underground business leader who has made you and themselves a lot of new money from protection, drugs, and other small crimes, your Aunt Poison Ivy will be over later along with Catwoman then your free to run out for the night. Yes the last thing we need is the Bat coming down here." He explained calmly as Jester played with her hair til she laughed insanely. "Yeah, Yeah Johnny lookie at what I see.~" Jester smiled with lovestruck and possessive eyes watching her Harlequin Harry Diamonds toss his vest aside as girls cheered at what a stud they were seeing making Jester growl angrily as she slammed her guns onto the table.

Jester watched her Harlequin putting on a display as he looked over at Jester through the gold beaded window and winked at her before dancing to the music exotically. "Jester it's an honor to met the most famous of the Clown King and Queen's couple own daughter and my employer finally." Jester looked away from Harry as she glanced at the flashy woman in front of her covered in expensive jewelry and a purple mink fur coat in her opposite arm. "I brought you a gift from my operation high end furs with extra goodies inside." Jester laughed slightly before signaling the lady to sit down while snapping her fingers as Johnny took the fur coat and searched through it for tracking devices and anything else to do the Clown Princess harm. "Flattering me darling, sweet talking doesn't work on me but I like you Lady Fur. I've seen the account numbers of everything your operation brings into my own operation. I heard your looking into finding me two hyena female pups to be my little furry babies." She said honestly before picking up the glass of champagne and cake vodka then drank it down in one gulp. The Lady looked over at the window seeing Harry Diamonds as he licked the chain pole looking directly at Jester's booth. "Your one lucky girl to have that handsome son of a bitch." Jester glared at the Lady as she gripped onto her glass harder cracking it before setting it back onto the table.

"Oh you have no idea what he does to me." Jester said as she stood up looking over at Harry. "He can satisfy me anyway and anytime I want, making a fire burn inside of me, hitting the special itch needing to be scratched!" Jester smiled as the lady looked at Harry. "The one and only infamous of the Clown Royal Family Harlequins: Harry Diamonds!" Jester laughed insanely loud as she whistled sharply making Harry look up at her while she beckoned him to come over. Harry smiled as he got out of the glass cage and walked back over to the booth then climbed through the window and shut it behind him. "Oh come to Jester now.~" Jester helped Harry onto the couch as her business partner looked up and down his body. "Cupcake.~" Harry laughed as he pulled her onto his lap and kissed her neck slowly. "Ah, Ah Harry you are going to be my gift to this pretty lady, so you belong to her now." Jester motioned Harry to look over at the lady as she quickly drank her own drink down, Harry crawled over towards her. "Oh really well she is cute? You want me Gorgeous well then I'm all yours.~" He growled deeply making the lady giggle til she noticed Jester frowning and gritting her teeth at her. "I don't want any trouble." She said as Jester mocked her. "You don't want any trouble? You don't want any trouble?" She growled angrily as Harry looked down at the lady then at Jester. "You don't want trouble then I won't waste my time with you." He said seriously pouting as he got off the couch and sat behind Jester watching her get angrier. "That's your boy." Jester sat beside the lady onto the couch. "Are you enjoying yourself?" She asked while moving one hand through her green and h/c streaked hair. "No, that's your boy." The lady said towards Jester while she smiled and looked at the lady with a crazed look in her e/c eyes. "That's right, yeah he's my boy."  She said honestly before grabbing her cracked glass and bashed it against the woman's head knocking her unconscious before taking her switchblade from her boot and began stabbing the woman repeatedly in the center of her chest hitting her heart every time laughing insanely til Harry grabbed her wrist gently and took the blade from her hands. "She's dead Jest and no one is stealing me from you." He said while wiping the blood on the newly deceased body before closing the switchblade and putting it in Jester's corset right in between her cleavage. "That was so hot, watching you murdering a trashy tramp with the switchblade I got you a few weeks ago." Harry gently pulled Jester off of the body while some of her henchmen took the body away to burn away the evidence as Harry set Jester on the clean couch before placing his head on her lap. "Thanks Stud Muffin and once we are done here, we can have some real fun at home. I can bond you to our bed and torment you senseless while my crew goes to get our own furry little babies." Jester said as she ran her fingers through Harry's hair making him purr softly in lust. "Sounds like heaven Cupcake.~" He said smiling as the henchmen brought in a new couch to replace the bloody one while Jester took the purple mink fur coat and put it over her shoulders. "Trash or not that lady had fine taste...Johnny employee her son as leader and make sure he knows to not anger me.

"Y/n my darling little flytrap what happened here?" Jester and Harry looked up over at the doorway seeing Poison Ivy walk into the room with Catwoman aka Selena Kyle and sat on the new couch. "Oh just taking out the trash Auntie Ivy, Heya Kitty." Jester said as she poured them their drinks. Selena looked at Jester's new fur and boy. "New trinkets Y/n hmm? A beautiful fur coat and your own psychic lover?" Harry moved so that he was sitting up before putting Jester in his lap and held her close to his body the placed his head onto her shoulder while glaring at the villainess women in front of him. "Harry easy Muffin my Aunties are not going to hurt me." Jester said as she caressed his face making him nuzzle her neck sweetly being mindful of her new fur. "Kitty this is Dr. Harrison Hale or as he is now known as Harry Diamonds my own Harlequin and special man.~" She purred softly as while moving her bottom against Harry's lap thus making him groan into her new fur coat. "Jest.~ Don't tease me.~" He growled deeply in her ear as he grabbed hold of her hips tightly. "But that's the fun in it Harry, revving you up makes you more needy and more vulnerable to your Jester.~" Jester smiled before starting to talk to her Aunts and their latest thefts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 2.1K 66
Welcome to my first and only fanfiction about Joker and Harley Quinn, the two (surprise) main characters in this book. --You're just my favorite jest...
35.9K 791 43
Y/n L/n grew up in Boston Massachusetts and she lived with her single father until she had proudly turned 18. Her father had came up with a extremely...
291K 10.1K 62
What would happen if the Joker turned a four year old girl into a loyal and merciless killer? Joker meets a little girl on the street and she asks if...
30.2K 844 34
It takes a certain kind of person to live in Gotham City. Though many were born and raised, many others had either chosen or were forced to stay for...