Preferences - [Formula 1]

By curvaparabolica

๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š More

[Intro]
[Meeting]
[Meeting] [II]
[Wedding Songs]
[Professional Sport]
[Race]
[Flowers]
[Kisses]
[Texts] [1]
[Kinks] HC [1]
[Kinks] HC [II]
[Charles - NSFW Alphabet]
[Lando - NSFW Alphabet]
[Max - NSFW Alphabet]
[Sexy Insta Post Comment] [I]
[Sexy Insta Post Comment] [II]
[Mafia Wife]
[Mafia Wife] [II]
[Sweater Weather] [I]
[Sweater Weather] [II]
[Club Flirting] [I]
[Cuddles] - [Lando]
[International Women's Day]
Buzzcut - [Lando Norris]
[Gifting a car] I
Baby doll - [Mick Schumacher]
[Instruments]
[Period]
[Late Night Road Trip Music]
[Pressure] - [Mobster!Mick]
[Wedding Dresses]
[Kissing]
[Mick - NSFW alphabet]
[Gym]

[Daniel - NSFW Alphabet]

20.1K 244 18
By curvaparabolica

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Daniel is the one who can't stop making comments about how great it was. He'll probably close his eyes and dreamily sigh while folding his hands behind his head and look up at the ceiling. He tends to forget you'll want a wash cloth to clean your thighs or other bodyparts where he came and he'll apologize ten times afterwards. Daniel likes to turn some music on if he didn't already and then get you two some snacks to "recover from the calorie burning".

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of yours)

Your cheeks. Yes, both pair of them. Daniel loves how an innocent kiss can start when he cups your face and later tangles his fingers in your hair. And he definitely loves sliding his hands down your spine eventually to take two palms full of your bum, making you giggle meanwhile.

You have a thing for his thighs, because how couldn't you? They're full of tattoos, colourful and creative. And they're great to take a seat on. You love how he reacts when your nails gently scratch them while you get on your knees. They look great when he trains and does some squats, yeah you love his thighs.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

The pill is for Daniel the greatest invention ever. Everything feels so complete, so intimate and so good if he releases inside of you. He loves it when you purr in his ear, urging him to come while your legs tangle tighter around his hips. There's just something so hot and dominating about coming inside of you and he's very glad you let him.

If you blow him, he prefers to come in your mouth, but if you don't feel like it, he's absolutely fine with coming over your hand and then get you something to clean you up.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Daniel would love to try out a roleplaying scene once. He doesn't want it to be something really cringy, but the idea of you playing an innocent fan and he's totally dominating over you in the bathroom of the Renault hospitality just gets him hard every time. He had no idea how to propose the idea to you, he didn't want to embarrass himself and he didn't want to make you uncomfortable either, but he was sure he wanted his fantasies to become a reality at some point.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Daniel surely is experienced, but he keeps in mind that he's experienced in general. He made it a mission to be an expert of your body and he's exploring every time what makes your orgasm more intense and what can tease you even more. You love that he's so invested in it and it definitely helps that he's already been with some women before.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying)

You love being on top of him. Daniel has such a great body and you had the best view on it when he folds his hands behind his head and shows off those biceps while his delicious abs clench beneath you. Daniel never minds it when you're on top. For him the view is just as great and he gets to caress your hips and thighs and hold on to them. He can't stop looking at you while you ride him, you look so beautiful while pleasuring yourself, your head thrown back and your moans sound angelic to him.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Sex with Daniel is always funny. It's not too humerous, but he likes to make you giggle during the foreplay. He'll hum a song against your skin, one of his selfmade ones about how much he will love you tonight and that never fails to make you laugh. His fingertips occasionally tickle you as well, but as soon as he gets his lips on your lower back and towards your panties, he's pretty serious.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Daniel keeps it trimmed neatly. He doesn't want to shave it all off, but he does want you to be grossed out or have trouble with it either, so he regularly trims it.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Daniel is not really romantic, as he's more into a cozy setting. He loves the sex after you spend a whole day in loose sweaters and joggers in bed, ordering a large pizza to share and then you somehow end up naked in his lap, netflix paused in the background and switched for some music. Daniel loves the intimacy and the warmth of being with you on that level. He rarely gets out the candles or something, as he rather shows you how romantic he can be while using body lanuage.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Daniel is clingy and needy for attention (in a cute way though) and if you're out with your friends having a girlsnight, he'd get needy over seeing the instagram stories of your and your friends and you look so gorgeous all dressed up and your hair done. Daniel can't help it but take care of himself at that moment and if he really craves you, he's not afraid to send you a naughty snapchat video of it to get you home earlier.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

For him, there's just something about getting his hands on you in public. Like during dinner and he's teasing you under the table. Or when you're with him during a raceweekend and you're talking in his driver's room and he pulls you onto his lap while the door is unlocked. He gets so turned on at the thought of getting caught while his suit his half undone and your panties pushed aside, still slightly secretive with your skirt falling down your hips.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Daniel definitely loves the bed as its the most comfortable, but oh my does he love the bathroom too. Shower sex is the best way to start the day or end one (before round two in bed). The sight of the water dripping down your naked skin was the most beautiful thing ever and he loved the way you sounded with the running shower. What he loved even more was bending you half over the sink and letting you watch yourself in the mirror.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Daniel's like instantly hard if he watches you put your lipstick on, pout your lips or wrap them around the straw of your drink, yeah he was gone right away. He has a thing for red clothing, red lipstick, he just went crazy if you wear the colour anywhere on you.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He is not whips, cuffs, ropes and tying you up into difficult positions. Daniel loves teasing you while holding your wrists above your head but that is about it. He doesn't want your wrists to hurt or marked from ropes. He doesn't want to risk hurting you. The sex you have is exciting enough and doesn't need ropes or cuffs to spice it up.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

Daniel doesn't mind if he's the one receiving or giving. Your pleasure when he's between your legs, is his pleasure. He absolutely loves it when you're waking up on a lazy Sunday morning (for once) and he's pressing kisses to your skin, gently crawling over you before getting between your legs to hear your sleepy, soft moans. At the sime time, there's nothing better than when you're on your knees between his legs in his driver's room, giving the sneaky blow job that Always feel just a little bit better than other times.

If he's pushing your thighs apart to go down on you, you're in for a good time, guaranteed. He's skilled as if he practices all the time (only on you of course). He's likely to use his fingers along the movements of his tongue, to make sure his fingertips rake over your g-spot to make your back arch off the bed.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Daniel is more into a lazy, grinding pace than a hard and fast one. He considered the sex lasting longer than and he feels the orgasm is more intense when he properly took the time to make you feel good. You have to agree that the slow and sensual pace feels amazing in combination with his strong arms wrapped around you to cradle you into his chest and his lips pressing soft kisses to your cheek and to your neck. When the pace is slower, he's more able to whisper things into your ear and tell you how beautiful you look underneath him or in his lap.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

100% yes. As he's incredibly turned on my someone walking in on you and you're getting caught, he's not hesitant to shove you against the wall and ride up your skirt to have you quickly before the start of a practice, qualy or even a race. The sneaky get away to the bathroom at a party to have a quickie there, he won't ever say no. Although all of that, he will always prefer proper, long sex in bed where he has no all to himself and you don't have to worry about people walking in or hearing you.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

Daniel doesn't mind to experiment here and there, but probably just with new positions. He's not into trying toys or anything or something that could hurt you, but if you wanted to try something else that would make everything more intense or better in another way, he is fine with it. You've recently tried to sneak some dirty talk and after bursting into giggles after the first time he whispered something in your ear, he got the hang of it, and it was really hot.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

Daniel likes it long, so he's in for a couple rounds. It Always feels like you're tangled up in each other for hours and it feels better each time you go for a new round.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

No, he doesn't use or own any, although he knows you have some somewhere in your room for when he's away and you're not joining. He once tried to find them when you were away, but he never succeeded. Nevertheless, he doesn't complain when you send him hot snapchats or when you're having a hot conversation on FaceTime. Daniel thinks its incredibly sexy when he can watch you as you pleasure yourself, but as soon as he's back home, he makes sure youprefer the real deal.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Daniel can't resist your begs and whimpers when his fingers are knuckle deep inside you, or when his tongue moves through your folds, so he likes to give his princess what she wants. He's more into overstimulating you than teasing you too bad.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

Daniel makes the hottest sound and you Always try to be more quiet to listen to them, but he makes you feel too good to stop the moans from spilling over your lips. He's not shy about letting you know that he's close, he'll tell you how much he needs you or longs for you.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

"Fuck, babe, that's so hot". Daniel grunted lowly as he slightly turned on the volume of his bluetooth headphones. He had locked himself into his hotel room for the night and you were on the screen of his phone now, naked with your hand between your thighs. "Want me to spice it up some more, Dan?". You purred before reaching for something out of the screen, showing him the silicon toy. Daniel watched you put it between your lips and at that very moment he wished it was him your tongue would swirl around. His hand was wrapped around his erected cock and he had a steady pace on himself. Your innocent eyes peaked at him before the phone showed your body sideways and he watched your eyes roll back when you pushed the toy inside of you. "You look so gorgeous, doll. I can't wait to come back".

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

Daniel has his dick out all the time on those insta videos of him training with Michael. I mean you can clearly see it hanging in those shorts and I'm guessing he won't be small. You're definitely not complaining with his size.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

It's high. Like mentioned before, everything about you turns him on and he's not declining a quickie in the bathroom of a party. Daniel can often control it but at the same time he doesn't want to control it either ;)

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

After he told you about six times how good it was, he'll close his eyes "to think some more about it", but meanwhile he has fallen asleep. You never hesitate to get into his arms right away.

A/N: about goddamn time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.7K 52
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ...๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™จ" ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ...
2.1M 26.8K 169
Book = closed >>> second F1 one shots book. Highest ranking #184 in fanfiction
641K 12.3K 200
โ™š ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดแดษดแด€แด„แด
833K 17.6K 41
ยป ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ณ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ แด€ ส€แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แดขแด แดแดœ๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แด€ แดแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข, แด๊œฐแด›แด‡ษด แด€ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ส€ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ษชแด„แดœสŸแด€ส€ แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡. ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๏ฟฝ...