Seductress

By theathea3015

"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the te... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49(Pt.2)
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Help

Chapter 33

3.3K 209 24
By theathea3015

"Harry! You're here!" I said getting up from Nick's chest and arranging my dress that had gone up. Harry looked at both of us and Nick got to his feet as well.

"Yeah, I live here." He said tightly with his fist balled. He was expressionless and I could feel the anger radiating off him and I'm sure Nick noticed it too.

"You look upset man, everything good at work?" Nick answered an she smiled tightly.

"Great. Just didn't expect to see y'all about to get it on my fucking carpet." He said nonchalantly and Nick smirked pulling me to him.

"Hear that babe? Wanna continue upstairs? I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind at all.." Nick said suggestively wiggling his brows. I blushed deep red before getting out of his hold.

"You weren't picking any of my calls. What's the matter you douche?" Nick punched Harry on the arm lightly.

If only you knew who your "best friend" was going to you.

"I-I lost it. Found it in my car just today. How was Norway ? How's the business going?"

"Awesome as always. Nothing less than perfect as usual. You?"

"Great!" He said tightly looking around but I could still feel his anger although he was trying to mask it.

"Uhhh... I'll clean up the mess." I said talking about the broken bottle of wine splattered on the floor.

"No."

"You'll hurt yourself Ariane."

They both said at the same time. Nick came closer to me and adjusted my hair. "Yeah, listen to Harry. One of the maids will do that..."

"Won't they hurt themselves too?"

"Well... I'd rather have them hurt than you.."

Aww! He's the sweetest! Swoooon!!

Harry cleared his throat behind us and looked around awkwardly.

"Aww! How adorable ! I bet ants are already running into this house from all the sweetness ! But if you don't mind, Ari and I were about to have lunch. You can join if you want Jeremy."

"Fuck! I told you to stop calling me that asshole .."

"What ? Isn't it your name ?"

"So that's what the J stands for! I thought it was 'Justin' like Justin Bieber."

"Why would you think of Justin Bieber? Of alll people ?" Nick asked looking annoyed

"He's cute." I said shrugging off knowing he would get jealous. He's so weird. Even though it's a joke, I like seeing him acting all jealous ! It's sexy!

"Let's go eat! I'll warm the food." I said getting away from both of them and going to the kitchen.

Few minutes later, they had settled on the dining table with Harry at the end.

"Do you mind serving me cara?"

"And me too of course." Harry added with a tight smile. It might have looked like a nice smile to everyone but he couldn't fool me .

Asshole.

I decided to serve Harry first. I put the food in his plate and noticed him seriously staring at my face. I ignored him and served Nick too. As usual, the pervert couldn't keep his eyes off my boobs. I looked at him to stop and he just winked and smirked. Idiot.

Harry seemed to be watching as well and he seemed pissed. I couldn't understand why. I really wanted to know. But it's too late because I'll tell Nick everything.

I took a seat next to Nick and we ate in silence. Very awkward silence or was I the only one feeling it?

"Thanks for taking care of her, man. I think we can go together right Ariane?" Nick said breaking the silence.

"For nothing. Really, Ari and I had a swell time. I'll miss her though,You sure you don't want to stay longer?"

He looked at me as if daring me to say 'no' but I looked at him in the eye defiantly.

"Thanks for everything but I think I've overstayed my welcome."

"Great! We'll go home after this.." Nick said with a wide grin.

Home..

Harry looked murderous behind the smile and I felt to silly for not completing my mission and finding out who Cami is . Or the girl Jasmine was talking of.

We continued eating in silence and when we were done I wanted to clear the table when Nick went to the bathroom. Harry pulled me up the side and looked at me with an idiot expressionless face.

"Uhh.. um..." he started looking away.

"I enjoyed having you over and I hope we can become friends when this whole ordeal is over.." I just looked at him like I was considering his offer.

"Yeah.." I said nodding and he smiled genuinely. He pulled me to him and gave me a warm hug and I reluctantly hugged him back. When we pulled away, he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

This guy must be crazy. He wants us to be friends? After this? After I ruin the most amazing guy I've met? He must be losing his damn mind.

"Um, I'll go get my luggage." I told him keeping a distance from him before I can get upset and smack him in the head.

"Don't worry about that. It's already taken care of." He said and I turned to see my suitcase already packed and standing by the staircase.

That was fast..

"You both look as thick as thieves. What are you talking about?" Nick said startling me and I almost shrieked.

"Oh! Oh, nothing, just talking .."

"About?" He prodded with a smile but I felt how curious he was.

"None of your business Jeremy. Don't worry about it." Harry said with a smile that looked nothing less than devilish. How was Nick not noticing? Gosh!

"Alright alright. Shall we cara?" He asked shifting his gaze to me.

"Yeah. Let's go.." I said smiling. Nick's hands were on the small of my back that as usual left tingles all over my body.

How was I going to tell him?

"Bye Harry, thanks for having me." I told him honestly and he smiled.

"For nothing. Patch things up with your sister okay?" He said smirking and I felt there was an underlying meaning but I said nothing. Nick's bodyguard, Trey, opened the door for us and I got in. Nick gave him a nod and they shook hands before he got into the car as well. Soon after we drove away.

The car had a partition and so he asked for it to be rolled up. When it was rolled up he pulled me to him suddenly so I could sit on his lap.

"Did I tell you I missed you?" He whispered huskily in my ear.

"Yeah. You did. I missed you too.."

"I can't wait for our next date. I have something important to ask you .."

"What is it? I'm so curious now!"

"Until then baby. I'll pick you up on Friday. We'll spend the weekend and bring you back on Sunday."

"Nick, I've already skipped days of work! I don't want people saying things about me.."

"I don't care what anybody thinks. And have people been saying things about you? Tell me and I'll set the record straight.." he said with a frown on his face as he kept rubbing my back sending electric feelings all over my body.

"No! No-No one said anything. »

"You sure?"

"Yes caro . You have a stubble growing" I said touching his face. He still looked as handsome as ever despite it.

"It always makes me so happy when you say Caro. You can help me shave it when we get home hmm ?" He said smiling softly touching my cheek.

"I-I think I should go to my house.." I said and I watched how his demeanor changed.

"Do you not find my place comfortable? We can move to a hotel if you want. I also have a smaller place —"

"Of course not! Your house is great! I love it really, but I think it's time I patch things up with my sister. She's all I have left.."

"Oh."

"Yeah." I said looking at him hoping he wouldn't get upset. He then rolled down the partition and told the driver to take us to my house instead. He rolled it up again and turned to me.

"I understand. You're right. I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yes. I told you I had to tell you something.."

"Yeah. It'll wait till tomorrow. I wanna cuddle with you now before you leave me!" He said with a playful pout and I laughed and kissed his lips.

What!

Why the hell did I do that?!

I'm shocked as well! My cheeks were as red as ever and my eyes wide open. I couldn't even take my eyes off my lips despite it. I tried to pull away from his lap because of my embarrassment but he didn't let me.

"I-I..."

"Shh baby, why you so shy?" He asked looking at my lips intently.

"Umm..."

Can he just kiss me !

"I-I... um.."

"Yeah?" He prodded getting impatient. Just when I was about to open my mouth and tell him to kiss me the driver rolled down the partition and announced we had arrived our destination.

"What the fuck!" He cursed under his breath. I got off his lap and arranged my dress.

"T-thank you. I'll see you tomorrow..." I said as I was about to rush out of the car when he called my name.

"Ariane." I faced him and I saw him looking as frustrated and curious as ever. He lifted my chin with his fingers so I could look into his eyes. "Tell me. What did you want to say?"

"Ummm.."

Just tell him omg!

Shut up.

"I-I wanted you to kiss me.." I told him with my head down. I was so embarrassed!

"What? I didn't hear you.." he said looking as serious as ever but I could see amusement in his gaze.

"P-please kiss me.." I whispered forgetful of his driver and bodyguard probably listening.

"Baby please be a little louder, I really can't hear you.. what do you want?" He asked again and I groaned. He's so annoying! I was about to leave the car when he held me back and I looked at him. He's making fun of me! Ughhhh!

"What?" I asked him angrily.

"I really didn't hear you baby.." he said with a smile and I rolled my eyes.

"I asked you to kiss me you idiot!" I yelled and he smiled triumphantly biting his lip. If he thought I was going to ask him twice , he must be dreaming. I watched as his moved from my face to all over my body.

He brought his lips to mine and for a split second , I thought he would really kiss me. But his lips were on mine whispering but not kissing me. He looked into my eyes before whispering.. "Tomorrow." And then he bit my bottom lip and pulled away.

Tease! I was left mouth wide open and he burst into a fit of laughter.

I got out of the car angrily and he was still dying of laughter.

Idiot. Stupid idiot. Handsome stupid idiot. Sexy idiot!!

I grabbed my suitcase and I was rolling it into my house when he called out "I'll see you tomorrow Ariane. I'll Call you, you better pick up."

Like hell I will.

"I won't!"

I walked into the house and Tammy was on the couch watching tv.

"Hi.." I told her and she stood up and gave me hug.

" I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.. I've been a bitch.. please forgive me Ari.." She spoke so quickly and when we pulled away from the long hug, she had tears rolling down her cheeks.

"How are you feeling? Harry said you're much better.."

Harry? Why was she talking to Harry of all people? I wanted to ask but I restrained myself.

I took a seat on the couch and she joined me.
"Please just tell me everything Tammy. I don't understand all this. I'm tired of it all and I'm going to tell Nick the truth. He's an amazing guy and I hate lying to him..."

"You what? You want to tell him?" She shrieked and I nodded.

"Yes. I'll tell him.."

"You can't! He's going to have you thrown into jail. He has a mean temper Ari! And do you think he would believe you? Over Harry ? Who's been his best friend for so long?"

"I know him Tammy. I'll explain it all to him. He has to believe me..." I said trying to convince myself.

" I should have warned you before you got into this. This is all my fault! Believe me Ari, I would never try to get you into trouble. You're all I have left and it's my responsibility to take care of you.. Oh my God , what are we gonna do now?"

"First things first. Please tell me how all this started. Pleaseeeeee .."

"Alright. I'll tell you just what I can okay? The rest isn't really my story to tell, but Nick's."

"Nick? You knew him?"

"Not personally. But everyone knew about him. Except you of course. Anyway, I used to work for Harry.."

"Remember when I had that high paying job for about eight months?

"Yeah . The best months of our lives .."

"Well, I was working for Harry. He was a great boss—"

"Excuse me, are we talking  of the same man?" I had to interrupt and she rolled her eyes..

"Just listen girl! As I was saying, he was a good guy. Always smiling, not brooding like he is now...so I -I fell in love with him..."

"What?!" I shrieked and started laughing hoping she would join me because it was a joke. When she didn't, I looked back at her to see her as serious as a heart attack.

"Wait, you're serious? You fell in love with him??"

"I-I did.. and he was so nice to me I thought we might have a chance..I-I told him and he laughed and said he didn't feel the same. He was in a relationship with some girl and he loved her a lot... I stood no chance. She was beautiful, brunette like you.."

Nick likes brunettes in white..

But Harry's ex was a brunette?

"B-but this girl stole a lot of money from him and ran away with it and he pinned it on me. I didn't steal it trust me, but he wouldn't believe me and made me unable to get a job anywhere.." she said looking everywhere but in my eyes.

I felt like she was leaving some details out but I didn't ask her anything else. I then remembered the time she was really sad and the time frame matched the time when she was sad. I kept asking her but she said nothing and kept crying about our debts.

That was why..

But where does Nick come into this?

I'm so confused.

"I'll go take a shower.." I said still in my thoughts.

What am I gonna do now?

Ughhhh

I was taking  a warm shower when the shower head suddenly broke and hit my head.

"What the hell!!" I screamed in frustration and anger as I stepped out of the bathroom.

Life is so hard!

I checked my phone and saw that missed calls from Mel but not from Nick. I guess I spoke too soon cuz he immediately called me.

"I won't pick up.."

I picks up anyway. We spoke all night.

Oh my God what am I gonna do!?

******************

Sorry!! This book will be done before the year is over by God's grace!🥺🥺

Late updates cuz of laziness..

Mysteries will soon be solved😌😌😌

I missed Nick ! Did you???

Comment guysssssssssss

Do y'all see Harry and Tammy together? Like ever??? Should Ari tell Nick😩?

Voteeeeee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 200K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
154K 2.5K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
128K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
133K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...