Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy...

Av Staceeeeers

Roxanne Taylor (Born 16th October 1951) is Roger Taylor's cousin. The two of them have always been close desp... Mer

cast list + prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
'39
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty four.five**
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three**
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy.five
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight**
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
one hundred and ten
one hundred and eleven
one hundred and twelve
one hundred and thirteen
one hundred and fourteen
one hundred and fifteen
one hundred and sixteen (or epilogue)

thirty eight**

4K 140 150
Av Staceeeeers

i managed to get this written up for you guys tonight, which i'm rather proud of. and so obviously the ** means that there's smut ahead. you have been warned. i'll put a little (**) where it begins just in case some of you don't want to read it :)

++|++

"Nothing?" 

It was past midnight, the weather was positively awful but Roxanne and John were warm and snug in her bedroom and John was trying to work out what she wanted to do for her birthday. 

So far, it was nothing but he didn't buy it, "You don't want to do anything?" 

She rolls onto her stomach and shakes her head, "Nope." 

He narrows his eyes at her, "Is this some sort of test?" 

"What?" 

"It is, isn't it?" he asks, "If I don't do something for your birthday, I'm a terrible boyfriend, right?" 

"No!" Roxanne laughs, resting her head against his chest, "That's not it at all." 

"Then what is it?" 

She shrugs, "I don't know, I've just...ever since I turned eighteen, birthdays just aren't that fun anymore. Like after next week, it's only eight years till I'm thirty." 

"Rox, you're twenty-two," he laughs, "Bit dramatic, is it not?" 

"Is it? John, look at this!" she sits up to turn on her bedside lamp and points to her hair, "Do you see that?" 

"What?" he squints, sitting up so he's sat against the headboard. 

"That!" 

Looking closer, he can just catch a glimpse of a single grey hair. One. 

"I'm taking your silence to mean that you can see it," Roxy huffs, resting her forehead on his chest once more. 

"Aw, love, relax. Two little grey hairs don't mea-"

"Two?!" she cries, scrambling to get up off the bed to go look in the mirror but he laughs and grabs hold of her arm to pull her back and hearing him, she smacks him gently, "You're an arsehole, John Deacon."

"I'm sorry," he grins, leaning down to kiss the pout off of her lips, "You're just so easy to wind up. Just like Roger." 

"Please don't talk about him while you're kissing me," she murmurs as she pushes herself closer to him. 

"Noted," he nods as she slips a hand under his shirt, letting out a hiss when her palm makes contact with his skin, "Christ, Roxy. Your hands are freezing!" 

"Then maybe you should warm me up," she teases, getting into a more comfortable position on his lap. 

"Maybe I should." 

(**)

Roxanne gently grabs his face in her hands so she can kiss him again, making him press his fingers a little harder into her back and he lets out a quiet groan when she swipes her tongue along his lower lip. 

Smiling, Roxy moves back to catch her breath, hips pressing further into his as she does so. 

"Shit," he breathes, hands falling to her hips so he can rock her into him again, "Shit, Rox." 

He watches as she starts undoing the buttons on his shirt that she's wearing, one of his favourite plaid ones, gently batting her hand away so he can do it for her. "Love this shirt on you," he murmurs, dodging her when she tries to kiss him, "Wait, let me look at you." 

Roxanne shivers as he slowly moves his gaze over her exposed skin. 

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" he asks, trailing a finger from her neck, all the way down to her belly button. 

"Not today," she breathes. 

"Shame on me," he whispers, leaning forward to kiss the skin of her chest. "So beautiful," his teeth scrape over the curve of one of her breasts, "So soft." 

She gasps slightly when he gently nips at her tender skin, hands becoming tangled in his hair as he gently sucked a mark onto her skin, a little squeal leaving her as he rolls them over so he's hovering over her. Her hands find the soft hair at the nape of his neck as he attaches his lips to the skin of her other breast. 

"John," she whines, "Not that I'm not enjoying this and all but can you please-" 

Before she can finish her request, he's slipping a hand into her underwear and teasing her gently, "Is that what you want?" 

"What I want," she squirms, "Is you."

"Jesus Christ, woman," John hisses and she giggles, tilting his head up so she can kiss him.

"Will you please make love to me?" 

He nods, sitting back on his legs to tug his shirt over his head, "Can definitely do that." 

"Good," she hums, raising her hips so he can pull off her underwear and once she's pushed his boxers down his hips and he's got rid of them, John settles his body over hers. 

"You good?" he asks, lips trailing over her jawline and down her neck, making her hum. 

"Mhmm," 

He shifts his weight and Roxy bites her lips when she feels him brush against her entrance, letting out a quiet moan as he pushes into her and her eyes flutter shut as her body stretches to accommodate him. 

He pauses when her fingernails bite into his shoulders, "You alright?"

"Jesus Christ, John."

He looks down at her, looking for any discomfort but she had her lip between her teeth and her eyes squeezed shut, only opening them again when he kisses the tip of her nose. 

She whines quietly when he pulls out a little, only to push back into her and the next time he does that, she raises her hips to meet his.

His forehead dropping to her shoulder and her name leaving his lips in a heavy gasp as she wiggled against him, desperate for him to move again.

"Always trying to up the tempo, aren't you love?" he murmurs, making her giggle. 

"What can I say? I'm impatient." 

John presses his lips against hers in another bruising kiss at the same time his hips snap forward and her back arched against the bed as she feels pressure starting to build between her legs. 

"You feel so good," Roxy gasps as he thrusts into her again, finding that perfect rhythm as he slips his hand between the two of them, thumb finding her clit. 

She moans as he rubs his thumb in circles, waves of intense ecstasy rolling through her. 

"John," she whines, "John, it's too-"

"You're so close, love," he whispers, forehead pressing against hers, "Let me do this for you."

Roxanne nods and he thrusts a little harder this time and she feels her toes begin to curl, "Oh god..." 

John thinks that one of his favourite things to witness is her coming undone beneath him; her bottom lip is clamped between her teeth, eyes shut and her hand has a tight grip on him somewhere; his arm, his hair. He's only seen it a couple of times so far but he doesn't think it's something he'll tire of seeing.

He follows her over the edge, pressing his hips flush against hers as his lips find hers once more. 

The kiss doesn't last long though - it can't. Not when the pair have to catch their breaths but Roxy kisses his cheek, his jawline, neck. Anywhere she could as he rest his forehead against her shoulder. 

He swears that she's going to be the death of her. 

++|++ (**)

An hour later, after a shower, which they'd taken together, Roxanne is back in her -also clean- bed while John brushes his teeth. 

She's pulled on another shirt that belongs to him that he'd left at hers and she looks up as he enters the room, closing the door over and she turns the lamp off as lightning lights up the night sky. 

After he climbs into the bed and lies down, it doesn't take them long to get comfortable and when a rumble of thunder shakes the flat, Casper comes running through from the living room, landing on John's stomach as he jumps up onto the bed. 

"Aw," Roxy coos, scratching behind his ears, "It's alright, buddy. We've had this conversation before, haven't we? It can't get us in here." 

John watches her with a smile on his face as she lets the cat curl up in between them. It is literally like having a child. 

"He doesn't like thunder," she mumbles, covering her mouth with her hand when she yawns. 

"I guessed that," he smiles, pulling the blankets up slowly so he doesn't disturb Casper; scratching him under his chin and looking at Roxanne again, he sees that he's practically asleep and so he leans over and places a soft kiss on her forehead. 

"Goodnight, love." 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.3K 110
A young girl has just moved to London she has nobody no friends no job only a small house and a local pub which she visits every night but things cha...
4.3K 133 11
Y/n lives in a house while she studies in London. Unfortunately her economy isn't good most of the time... that means she either has to sell the hous...
291 9 9
"Please come with me and Charlie to the Uni pub tonight, it will be really fun! The band will be there" "Fine" Who would have thought that one drum...
46.4K 1.4K 40
"We don't have long." "When I'm with you, time is irrelevant." When the past meets the future and brings a relationship with an expiration date. Y/N...