My 1st Class Jerk Husband | J...

By wowwhangel

"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome... More

Characters
1- Blind date
2 - The reason
3 - Wedding Day
4 - Jerk him
5 - My Room
6 - Jimin ??
7- Getting weird
8- A kiss? A passionate one
9- Neck.....What?? No!!!
๐ŸŽŠHappy Jungkook Day๐ŸŽŠ
10 - I'm Your First class Jerk Husband
11- Sudden decision
12 - Impressive
13- Jimin Vs Husband
14 - Don't Go
15- Last night ??
16- Evil Him pt.1
17- Evil him pt.2
Bad Author's Note agin๐Ÿ˜ญ
18 - I Do Remember
19- Killing Surprise
20-" I will prove "
โค๏ธโค๏ธ
21 - Honeymoon pt.1
22- Honeymoon pt.2
23- Honeymoon pt:3
24 - Make you smile
25 - I knew it
26- Trust me
27 - " Jungkook ?? "
28 - "It should have me"
29- " Can't you Love me? "
30- " I can "
What's NEXT??
32- Love is not a deal
33- THE END
โค๏ธVAMPIRE HEARTโค๏ธ
New Story โค๏ธ

31- Thank you

5.2K 170 18
By wowwhangel

Continue with previous chapter,

How hard it is to talk at the person you love and he doesn't reply. Every time it happes, your heart tear up to thousands pieces. You put some fresh flowers you brought for him to the vas..and kept looking at the languished flowers. Your face looks like the same, the bright smile has faded away and your face almost turned to pale, your eyes are puffy and dark because of endless tears..by all mean you're like a mess..

" How long will you take to wake up kooki..?? "

Asking that you bended down to kiss his forehead again...

But you stopped and looked at his lips, it has been such a long time for the last time you felt that lips on yours although all of that kisses. Once you looked at him and slowly placed your lips on his for a minutes.. " what??" You felt something.

" Jungkook , did you...did you move your lips jungkook ?? Did you ? " that's true, you felt his lips moved a bit. With that happiness you kiss him once again and and ran to the doctor.

Minutes later,

The doctor checked him.

" Are you sure Hawonie? " mom questioned.

" yes mom..I felt his lips moved when I kiss him..I'm sure he is getting well mom..."

Doctor spoke up after checking him.

" I think we have to wait Both Mrs. Hawon and Mrs. Jeon " he said like he thins you were lieing or what.

" No doctor..I felt him " saying that with tears, you walked to jungkook and held his hand,

" Jungkook, I know you can hear me, you did it jungkook, right ? Can't you at least move a finger? " you begged from him.

" Please ??? " you cried.

" Doctor, can't you do something ? " saying that you were about to walked away but stopped in the position feeling him holding your hand back.

" Doctor..look...I told you, he is getting well..he is holding my hand now..." you screamed with the tears of happiness.

Doctor also surprised and began to check him again. Jungkook moved hos fingers a little.

" Thank god.. He is getting better now, we have to wait..And Mrs. Hawon..you have to care about him more...I will change his medicines.." saying that doctor left.

" Gosh...Jungkook..thank you so much " you screamed in happiness. His mom hugged him and kissed his forehead.

How long you all have been waiting for him to see this, getting him well. That's why why we say, with the time every matter will be solved.

Time skipped, you asked Mr. Jeon to pick up Mrs. Jeon. Because she is not really doing good..But Hearing that good news, everyone felt so much happy.

" Don't you come Hawon? " Mrs. Jeon asked.

" No mom..I will stay with him tonight "

You spent whole the night speaking to him, Few times he moved his fingers. You were watching him long to see whether he oppens his eyes or not..You felt like you making your life worth not only living it, but also loving, because you married someone you didn't want to marry or you both even didn't love each others, but who thought that your life turn to a different path.. such as loving the person whom you don't ever want to even see.

It is almost morning, last night you felt asleep while watching jungkook unknowingly. You lead only your head on the bed. You really worked hard for him as you didn't even have a proper rest. You open your eyes with the sunshine which hit your face. As soon as you opened your eyes, you found the person who is staring at you with a huge smile.

" Jungkook " you screamed.

" Jungkook...you ...you are awake..." you screamed again and and again. Yes, He has awaken. But still on the bed laying there, watching you..

" Jungkook..." you held his hand..

" Tell something " you asked. But he didn't reply.

" Jungkook why..why don't you speak up? " Next time you asked in a scary tone.

" I.....I'm t ..tired " that's all he said.

" ahhh...that's true, don't speak up...I will call the doctor.." saying that you ran to doctor.

" I never thought that he would get we this soon..Mr. Jungkook..You're strong " doctor said with a huge smile.

" Mrs. Hawon,he is weak.. so please don't let him spek up, or don't let him stand up or walk..still we have to wait, he has to do them all little by little..."

" Ok doctor " you repled.

" And, you still can't feed him. Because he just woken up. There can be obstructives in his body..we have to check.. " Saying that doctor left. After that nurse came and arranged a saline treatment.

" Jungkook ... Thank you for getting well..." you said while having a seat beside him.

" Are feeling good now? " you asked but when he about to speak up, you blocked him putting your finger your his lips.

" No...don't speak up, you have to rest and get well soon..After that, we can talk... "

Both of you kept looking at each others along.. you felt like you are the happiest person in the world by that time, it was so hard to watching him in a hospital bed for a long time with even moving a finger of him. Such as a death person. His mom and dad also came there with that super happy news. You informed to your parents and also his friends too.

Weeks later,

Jungkook gets well a little by little as he discharged from the hospital. His mom and asked you to stay with them until he gets fully well, because you can't Do everything alone.

" Jungkook, lets have dinner.. " It's you, Holding a tray...he smiled at you.

" It's a soup...are you ok with that, ? Because doctor said that you still can't have heavy meals.."

" Mmm.." he simply replied.

" Let me feed you " you began to feed him, he was looking along at you while having it, really you look like a wife now. Doing everything for him.

** Jungkooks' pov **

They said it has been mothes since I got in to a coma. I don't really know what happened in that past. But I know one thing very well, It's Hawon. She has changed a lot, because the way she treats me.. But is it just because of my sickness or....

" Jungkook....what are you thinking about ?? " She asked as I snapped out.

" Mmhh..." I shook my head saying nothing.

" You can think too much right, you can't make tire your brain...You don't know how were you in past few monthes and how I felt like watching you...." she stopped what she was saying when she realized that I am looking at her.

" I will come back... you have to take meds " saying that she left me.

I have so many question ls to ask.. I remember that I got in to that accident saving Hawon..Thank god, nothing happns to her, I'm glad that got in instead her, because that's all my fault. I have to correct them all. Hyuna... and my baby ... What's with them. But...but...I can't ask about her from Hawon.. I don't want to ruin this..the way she treats me like really she thinks me as her husband. First time she trets me like this, thins what I really wanted to have. I saw she comming with a glass of water, I examine her head to toe, She looks really thin, she must be having such a hard time...but really , Is that true, ?? was she worrying about me...
I don't know , but All I can see is, she looks thin and pale like she work hard without a rest.

" Here, " she gave me some pills.

" Better you get in to sleep now, you need to rest well " She prepared the pillow. But don't want to sleep. Because I need to know everything. I held her hand..My hands are very weak, notvas before..

" why Jungkook...Do you need to use bathroom ??" She asked. Ahhh...I don't know what to do...Ask them or not. I don't want to ruin this movement.

" Yes " I simply replied. Actually I can talk very well, but I don't know why I don't really want to talk well, because I can have her well traets even without talking to her, She even now what I want, What I feel like, whether I'm paining somewhere or not...

" Come.." she helped me to got off from the bed, She wrapped me around my waist and helped me to walk to the bathroom.

" Be careful...your hand.." My hand got attck and it's still paining a bit. Because I Didn't move them for such a long time. It has been few weeks since the day I discharged and came home. Hawon didn't let me to do a singal thing, she followed everything which the doctor asked to do. She even stayed in the bathroom saying that I might lost my control and fall..she afraid that something can happen to me...

Time skipped,

This is making me so much happy, watching her caring me like a baby, It make me fall for her more and more, really she is my wife, but I need to know something,

Authors' pov

" Hawon..." Jungkook called you before go to bed. He is doing good now, but still you are not letting him to get tire by doing things.

" Why..? " you asked.

" why are you doing this for me?? " he asked making you uncomfortable. Because exactly you didn't want to reply.

" Mmm...nothing special...You are my husband ...that's why.." you managed to answer.

" Husband...you have never treated me as your husband. You didn't even called me Husband..even when I began to treat you better" with question you felt like paining your inside. Because it's true..you were like that, but now you know how much he loves you, he even put his life danger for you.

" Jungkook...you should not talk..Doctors..." he cut off you.

" But It has been two monthes..I'm doing good now, I can do things by my self.." he replied making you lost words to answer, every time he asked things from you like "why are you doing this for me?" You skipped his question by saying that he can't get tire.. but today, you have to face for this..

" Hawon, I have lots of things to know, What happened at that past monthes when I was not in sanity?? Why are you beeing so good for me?? I still remember the day I got accident, your heard the Things which me and Jimin talked, so you must be with Jimin by now, not with me doing these things to me...and..." you couldn't bear that all..hearing thoses questions of him could kill you.. you knew that he would asked them all..even about the they he got accident. That's why you wanted to stop him from talking now.

" Jungkook...That's enough ..I don't need to answer.." you half yeld facing back at him.

" No..you need to answer " his sound was so serious like he us forcing you to answer.

" Tell me Hawon...why?? Why is that...? "

" It's because of me...Because of me, these all happened to you.
.I should pay back...that's why?? Us that enough answr for you?? " you half screamed within the ters in your eyes,

" But still I'm that jerk Husband of yours...Isnt it?? " he questioned again and slowly walked to you.

" Yes...you are...you are such a jerk...you jerk don't ask me stupid questions..." when you say that, he held your shoulders and turn you at him making you face at him.

" Why do this tears mean, Hawon? " he asked gently while whipping your tears.

" What did you mean by saying that you were wrong at that day..? " he asked so many questions making you suffocate.

" Answer me...."

" No...I don't want to..."

Why is that, you don't want to answer...The only reason that you love me, Why can't you say that to him..why?? That three words of yours can heal every pain of him..it can't answer for every question of him..

" Do you love me? " making you super surprise, he asked that question.. how could he come to that question?? You didn't want to even look at him in that situation.. you never expect a such a question. You just kept looking at your feet ignoring his gaze.

" Hawon.." He called you name few times, but didn't care, because you felt like there is a huge fire work, firing your inside, your whole body become heated. With his every singal touch. His hand traveled you to your chins, making you look at him directly.

" Look...you can't even look in to my eyes...But obe think, if you are thinking that I got in to that accident because of you, no..it's not..It's my destiny ..and I'mthe one who did wrong..not you..yoi have nothing to do with that, all of my sins are comming after me, the results of my own works...bec..." you didn't want to hear at him..because he was too much thinking.. that's true that he did wrose stuff for you..but finally he came to know how bad he was and he began to love you treat you as his wife, that's why you don't want him to dig the past.

" Yah....Jeon jungkook....... " you yelled at him saying ....

"............................."

TBC ~

____________________________________

Hi lovelyze....it's a new crazy chapter...huh...two more chapters..but most probably , there may be one...
How was the chapi??? And sorry about any kind of mistake and be honest to ignore them..

Love ya..

Aska❤
24-09-19
22.14 pm
2310 w

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.2K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
261K 8.9K 42
"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing him away, he harshly hit his hand on the...
1.9M 75.8K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...