Mafia Heroes [ KHRxBNHA ]

By hinari2_

[Book 1] Died and reborned into a new world. To a world full of Heroes and Villains. Can he survive in the wo... More

『1』New World
『2』Quirk Manifested
『3』Anger
『4』Katsuki
『5』U.A Entrance Exam
『6』First Day
『7』Combat Training
『8』Nice to see you again
『9』Class President
『10』USJ ⟨1⟩
『11』USJ ⟨2⟩
『12』Suffer of Guardians
『13』Event
『14』Sports Festival
『15』Sports Festival ⟨2⟩
『16』Endeavor
『17』Fight Begins!
『18』Iida vs Tsuna
『19』Flames/Ice vs Flames
『20』Cloudy
『21』End of the Sports Festival
『23』Explaning
『24』Names
『25』Quirk
『26』Internships
『27』Training
『28』Train/Fight
『29』Attack on Hosu City
『30』Hero Killer
『31』Sakura
『32』Police
『33』Broke
『34』Rain
『35』End of Internships and Skydiving
『36』Back School Again
『37』Hero Training for the trio
『38』Lighting Roars
『39』Rain Pours
『40』Cloud vs Sky and Deku ⟨1⟩
『41』Cloud vs Sky and Deku ⟨2⟩
『42』One For All
『43』Final Written Exam
『44』Final Practical Exam
『45』Last Exam
『46』Arrival
『47』Reunited
『48』Tsuna's practical exam
『49』Student vs 'Demon'
『50』Finish
『51』Arrival
『52』Mall
『53』Pool
『54』Training Camp ⟨1⟩
『55』Traning Camp ⟨2⟩
『56』Training Camp ⟨3⟩
『57』Kota
『58』Attack on the Camp
『59』Fighting for Lives
『60』Engage Combat
『61』Target
『62』Rescued
『63』Taken
『64』Message
『65』AFO [All for One]
『66』Visiting Midoriya
『67』Plan
『68』Gather
『69』Criticized
『70』Fighting Back
『71』Saving
『72』Start of the Fight
『73』No Matter What
『74』Destroy
『75』Fight to the End
Omake 1 | Katsuki got hit
『76』Destroy it
『77』Realm
『78』All Might/Dying-Will
『79』Bond
『80』A Pro Hero?! Dorms... What?!
『81』Moving
『82』Flames Explanation
『83』Additional
『84』Geez
『85』Shock Much?
『86』Moving of Class 1-A
『87』Discussion
『88』A Little Amusement Morning
『89』Special Moves
『90』Practicing/Training
『91』To the Extreme!
『92』Bombs Away!
『93』Mists!
『94』Mafia related
『95』Start Now!
『96』Operation Continue
『97』Fighting the Rest
『98』Operation Done!
『99』Going Back
『100』Childhood Friends
『101』The Big Three
『102』Villains
『103』Start of something
『104』Newspaper
『105』Investigation
『106』Know
[???]
"To be continued"
Helloooo
Please kindly read, thank you!

『22』Visiting

7.7K 247 26
By hinari2_

{3rd POV}

Tsuna left Hibari and Lambo on his home with Nana,at first they are surprise when they saw Nana and Lambo had to hold himself on hugging her.

He was on the Familiar park waiting for someone,he sat on the swing and hiss in pain, feeling his back got stab and he can't even walk properly.

"Damn...Kyoya really push it too far"

Yeah,Hibari beat the daylights out him,he and Lambo of course with Lambo's fast movement he got away Leaving Tsuna.

He rub his back unnoticing someone was approaching him.

"Tsuna..."He look up and saw Todoroki staring at him.

"Hey Shoto"Tsuna said standing up,you see Hibari really beat him up so a few bandage here and there.

"Mind telling me what happen..?" Todoroki ask eyeing Tsuna's bandage at his cheek,wrist and arm.

Tsuna juts laugh "hehe, Sports Festival + Kyoya's 'sparring' session= this"

"You should be careful,but...why did you call me here?"He ask.

Tsuna look at him"You're gonna visit your mom right? Then let me tag along"

Todoroki look shock "H-how did you know?"He ask.

Tsuna look away"I know you...and my intuition said so"He said smiling.

Todoroki still look shock but drop it deadpanning at him.

"Sometimes,that devil inside the head of yours annoys me"He said blankly.

"It's not devil!It's called Hyper Intuition! You Baka!"

{Time-Skip}

They arrive at the hospital and Todoroki told her mother's name as they both go there.

Todoroki and Tsuna stop Infront of the room where Todoroki's mother in.

Tsuna glance at Todoroki who has a guilty and afraid look,he then pinch it making Todoroki whine.

"Quit having that afraid look,she won't hate you,she loves you you don't have to be afraid of seeing her,u say that she miss you the same way you miss her"Tsuna said smiling.

Todoroki's lips twitch up into a small smile"Thanks Tsuna"Then he hold the door knob twisting it open.

Both of them enter it as Tsuna close the door behind him,they saw a long white haired person facing the window.

"Mom..."Todoroki called, slowly the woman who is sitting at the bed look at him."Shoto...?"

They both stare at each other,with Todoroki having a afraid puppy look,Tsuna sigh a little then push him gently.

Todoroki look at him as Tsuna gave him the message 'Go on... trust my words Shoto' After that Tsuna go out as Todoroki face his mother again.

Rei smile softly before raising both of her arms wide, Immediately Todoroki hug her tightly which the woman return.

{Tsuna's side}

Tsuna exit the room and wondered around the hospital when a certain hair just caught his eyes.

But it quickly disappeared at the corner,he was about to follow it when group of kids come to him.

"Hey! Nii-chan! You are the one who got 3rd at the U.A sports festival right?"Ask a boy.

Tsuna smile and kneel Infront of the boy"Yeah I'm"

"Your so cool! And your Quirk is so awesome!"Said the other boy.

"I wish I have that kind of Quirk!"Said a girl.

"What's your name again Nii-chan?"Ask a another girl.

"Tsunayoshi but you can call me Tsuna-nii or Nii-chan if you want"He smile warmly at them.

"Your so kind!"

Tsuna have fun with the kids a while before they're parents take them of course not without them asking for an autograph which shock Tsuna for a second but did it.

Tsuna stand up it's been 2 hours since he leave Todoroki with his mom and it's 11:27am

He stand up but a familiar feeling brush against him which made him look at the corner again,then it reminds him that he saw 'something' disappearing on that corner.

He walk toward it and stand Infront of the room he look at the number which is '#96' he look reluctant and about to hold the door knob when a voice called him.

"Tsuna!"It was Todoroki,he jolt a little before answering "Y-Yeah! Coming!" Tsuna run to the room where Todoroki is in completely forgotten about the room.

"You call?"Tsuna ask as he entered the room, Todoroki and Rei look at him.

Rei suddenly smile "So you are the one who change Shoto?"She ask.

Tsuna tilted his head to the right"What do you mean?"He ask making the woman Chuckle.

"You're Sawada Nana's son right?"She ask making Tsuna flinch"E-eh? Y-you knew my mom?"Again Rei Chuckle.

"Why of course,she's a good friend of mine"She said both Todoroki and Tsuna are shock juts from hearing this.

"We just stop seeing each other when I was sent here"She said.

They talk more things and including about Tsuna and Todoroki's relationship since they were kids which made Rei happy she is glad that her son have a childhood despite Endeavour told him not to have friends.

After that they eat they're lunch and when it's 6:50 pm,both of them exit the hospital with Todoroki promising Rei that he will visit her more often as both of them hug and Tsuna of course got in and Rei thank med him.

They both walk to the road in comfortable silence.

"Tsuna..."Todoroki called.

"Hm?"

"Thank you..."Tsuna turned to him with a Confuse face.

"For what?"He ask making Todoroki chuckle.

"You really too kind,I'm thanking you for supporting me to my mother,and for fixing me..."He said.

Tsuna giggle a little "Don't just thank me,Izuku did it too"Tsuna said and they stop at the corner separating two routes.

"This is my go"Tsuna said and Todoroki nod at him"This is my go too"He said.

They both wave at each other before separating,Tsuna arrive at his home.

"I'm home!"He said and Nana pop from the kitchen "Welcome back Tsu-kun! How's your day?"She ask cheerfully.

"It's fine mom and how about yours?"He ask taking off his shoes.

"It's fine too!"

Tsuna enter the living room sitting tiredly at the sofa "Oh! How about the two?"He ask.

"They are on your room,they both good boys!"She said and Tsuna stand up.

"Mom just call us if it's time for dinner or if you need us"Tsuna said standing up heading upstairs.

"Sure!"

Tsuna arrive at his room and he saw Lambo sleeping on his bed and Hibari playing on his phone that he bought just this day.

"How's the day living here?"Tsuna ask,Hibari didn't look away from his phone and just answer "Hn, fine"He answer as he turn off his phone.

"Where did you go?"He ask "Lightning is looking for you and has to give me trouble"He said with a huff in annoyance.

"I just visit someone...it's Shoto's mom"Tsuna said as he change to his simple blue t-shirt and a plain grey pants.

Then Lambo wake up jumping to Tsuna"Tsuna-nii where did you go?"He ask.

"I just visit a friend"He said and Lambo smile ,Tsuna reach on his drawer getting a piece of grape candy and gave it to Lambo who eat it with joy.

"Hn... Lightning you are too much old for acting a child.

Lambo rolled his eyes "Bleh!" And eat the candy "Wow coming from the man who is already 37 year old mentally and stuck into a body of a 17 years old"

"Hn(Shut up)" Tsuna just laugh at them sitting on his bed.

"Hey,how about we go out Tomorrow? I show you two around"Tsuna ask making the two turned to him.

"Really!? Tsuna-nii?"Lambo ask excitedly.

"Yup,we three together"Tsuna said.

"I'm gladly in!"Lambo said.

"Hn..(Not bad idea Omnivore)"

Not long Nana called them down for dinner as they all talk and eat happily,with Hibari answering 3-5 question only.

Soon after the dinner they all goes to Sleep with Hibari on the floor with a futon and Lambo beside Tsuna.

›TBC‹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 142 8
This is a short fanfic about Dion and Lucas Agriche who stumbled upon The World Tree that ends up showing them one of the past life of their beloved...
46K 945 13
Read the title :D Enjoy</3
31.8K 742 60
(Time-Travel fic) Born in the same village. Friends turned enemies. Naruto and Sasuke find themselves enlisted to a seemingly impossible mission by t...
893K 20.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.