WARNING || s. stan

By lilyroselilac24

| Sebastian Stan Social Media | DISCONTINUED UPDATE 8/15/2023: Thank you to all who have read this book, I tr... More

note
playlist
cast
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four

four

7.9K 149 33
By lilyroselilac24

Mason waiter carefully at the edge of the stage, chewing nervously on the end of her thumb nail. The cool air conditioned air was breezing across her bare shoulders and she shivered, hugging her arms around her chest.

A heavy arm swung around her shoulders, nearly knocking her over in surprise. Johnny laughed at his younger sister and looked down at her with admiration.

"I'm so excited for you. And I would like to thank you for telling dear old mom that I am a hoe."

Mason smiled, her green eyes shining in the light. "You are a hoe. It's only fair that she knows."

Johnny shook his head as laughter rumbled from his chest. "You're sweating buckets. Your eyeliner is running." The older brother ran his pinky under his sisters eye. "Stop blinking. I knew I should've done your makeup."

"I didn't feel like having glitter all over." Mason mumbled as she looked at the ceiling, her eyes blinking uncontrollably as Johnny tried to fix the running eyeliner. "Last time I was washing glitter out of my hair for a week."

"I may have overdone it last time. Okay, you're good." He stepped back and looked at his little sister. "You look so hot."

Mason laughed and hung her arms awkwardly. "Eh... I'm so awkward I haven't done an interview in a while. The last time I was here..." Her voice trailed off as she thought about the last time she visited Ellen.

"Hey, don't think about it." Johnny set his hands on Mason's arms and tried his best to reassure his sister. "You'll be fine. You look hella hot and you're here to promote your movie! Don't forget to mention my blog, though."

Mason swatted his hands away and looked back at the stage, where one of Ellen's other guests were finishing their portion of the interview. "You only hang out with me so I can promote your own fame."

"Obviously. That and we were forced to live together." Johnny smiled sarcastically at his sister.

"Shut the hell up, hoe." Mason let out a breath and then took another deep one. "I got this is. I'm a badass. I can do this."

On the stage, the crowd cheered as the actor that had been interviewed left the stage and Ellen started to introduce her next guest.

The older woman, dressed in light blue jeans and a white shirt, was more than excited for her next guest. She clapped her hands together and looked out at the audience, who's cheers finally died down.

"Our next guest is one of the most anticipated actresses this year. She has already signed contracts for several movies over the course of the next two years, but has her first album dropping later this year." Ellen smiled as she thought back on the last time Mason Blue has graced the studio with her presence. "Please welcome the one and only, Mason Blue!"

Music started to play and Mason nearly froze at the edge of the small stage. It was Johnny that pushed her forward. The click of her heels couldn't be heard of the music, though it was the only noise Mason focused on as she crossed the hard wooden floor.

The audience was going crazy; their loud screams echoing in the sound stage. Many of the audience were younger children, and some older teenagers, all fans of her old Disney Channel show.

Ellen greeted Mason with a big hug and soon they were sitting on the infamous white chairs that appeared in every episode since the very first.

"Mason." Ellen smiled and crossed her legs. "It is so good to see you again."

"Hi Ellen." Mason said softly, nervously. The audience cheered at the first words the young actress said and she couldn't help but laugh.

"When we announced that you would be on the show, our tickets were sold out within minutes. Thank you for choosing The Ellen Show to be your first interview in a long time."

"Well, what better place to start then you, Ellen."

"For those of you who don't know, who may be to young to know," Ellen looked at the audience. "Mason was on my show twice before. Once when your old show kicked off and again in 2009. She's practically an Ellen Vet."

Mason laughed and leaned against the back of the chair, crossing her legs. She felt more comfortable than before as she grew used to the eyes on her. "It has been a while, yes."

"Well, you look amazing. Can we get a close up on her eyes, please?" Ellen looked at the camera man. The screen behind them displayed Mason hiding her face as the camera zoomed in on her.

"No, no!" Mason laughed in awkwardness.

"And you smell amazing." Ellen looked at the camera again. "She really does. Likes roses, I think. You should make a perfume."

"Oh, I don't know about that one. That's pretty much Johnny's thing. Go check out his makeup blog!" Mason snapped her fingers and pointed to the camera.

The audience cheered at the mention of Johnny Blue. The camera then turned to look at Johnny, who waved with a beat red face.

"I was going to ask." Ellen laughed before looking at Mason again. "Johnny has become quite the social media influencer the past year. How do you like sharing the fame with the other Blue?"

"Oh, he can have it all!" Mason joked with a smile. "No, seriously though, I couldn't be happier for him. He deserves it and he worked so hard to get where he is. He's the best big brother."

"And there is another Blue back home right?" Ellen asked.

Mason nodded very slowly, though she didn't say anything. Then a video displayed on the screen behind them and Mason's eyes widened when she realized what it was.

Ellen smiled at the video and then turned to Mason. "So... I do know that your younger sibling is not to be messed with. You're very protective over her. But if you don't mind... can you explain this video a little?" Ellen asked as the audience laughed.

Mason hid her red face in her hands before slowly letting out an awkward laugh. "I knew you were going to ask about that." She hummed.

"It went viral immediately. I'm pretty sure it became a huge meme too."

"Ugh, don't remind me!" Mason groaned. Then she turned to look at the crowd. "Okay so basically what happened was, my mother and sister came to L.A. to visit me on set earlier this year. As many of you know, my sister does not like the public eye. And one paparazzi got too close for my liking."

"You punched him in the eye."

"He touched me first! It was self defense." Mason crosses her arms as the audience laughed and cheered.

"I think it's lovely that you guys are so protective over each other. And you're all adopted, right?"

Mason nodded. "Yes, kind of. My sister and I are twins, and we were adopted together by my wonderful mom when we were a couple weeks old. And then Johnny, while he was older, came into the picture when I was about... five, I think?"

"So you and your sister are practically a genetic mystery, or miracle. Is it okay if I..."

"Oh, go ahead."

Ellen nodded respectfully. "As some of you may not know, Mason's twin sister has Down Syndrome. It's very rare when only one twin is diagnosed, isn't it?"

"It is. Really rare. My mother called us the wonder twins." Mason laughed. "Yeah... but it is rare."

Ellen nodded and moved on quickly. She knew that Mason was a very private person and wouldn't want to linger on her personal life for too long. "So your new movie, it's a psychological thriller? And it premieres next week?"

"Yes, and yes." Mason smiled. "It's called Hallow, and I am more than excited about it."

"Can you tell us a little bit about it?"

Mason smiled knowingly. "I cannot. All I can say is you should definitely go see it."

"Well I'll be there. I'm going to the premiere."

"Oh, thank God. I'll have a friend." Mason laughed loudly and the audience went along with her.

"So you'll be on Jimmy Fallon later this week, right? I love Jimmy, he's such a nice guy."

"I haven't met him yet. But I'm excited!"

"I'll be watching, for sure." Ellen laughed. "Alright so, we are about to break for commercial but when we return, Miss Mason Blue will be performing her latest single, Johnny Run Away. Can you tell us about that song? It released last week and is already number one across the globe."

Mason smiled at the success of her music; the idea of her song being number one around the world brought butterflies to her stomach. "Well it's my first time releasing a song with my own creative control. It's a song really close to home, to my family. Ahh all I can say is go listen to it!"

"Alright, we will be right back with Mason Blue."

The crowd cheered as the Live light blinked off and the show was set into a commercial. Mason breathed a sight of relief as her body visibly relaxed.

"You did great. Thank you again for being on the show. I hope the personal questions weren't too much." Ellen said with the upmost respect towards Mason.

"It wasn't. I appreciate it, really. And thank you for not asking about..."

"Hey, that's nobodies business but yours." Ellen reassured her. "Though when it's time for a tell all, you need to come back."

"You'll be the first I call." Mason promised Ellen. Then she stood up and went to have a quick costume change before she would need to return and perform her new single.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 7.1K 72
----------- Kadie Kardashian Stan, the biggest star in the world, between her singing, acting and directing career and being apart of the most famous...
451 18 15
ENGLISH VERSION ●・○・●・○・● A Sebastian Stan fanfiction inspired by a moment based on true events. ●・○・●・○・● An inconspicuous little note, no bigger t...
16K 327 40
S - i saw your work S - it was mad S - keep it up N - i think i just died and came back to life - WHAT!? --- Sebastian Stan makes friends with a fan...
47.8K 1.8K 41
"For only a fraction of a second she felt that their hearts were beating in the same rhythm - the world around them seemed to be frozen again." She m...