THE BOLD SORCERESS

By TheKindredWolf

It all started with Christy Nelson when she met the Original hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson. At first, they started... More

Characters
Chapter 01. The Honeymoon
Chapter 02. The Return Home
Chapter 03. A Visit From Dahila
Chapter 04. Enemy Among Us
Chapter 05. The Battle
Chapter 06. The Other Ancient Girl
Chapter 07. Former Lover
Chapter 08. Wedding Bliss
Chapter 09. The Jealous Lover
Chapter 10. Envying Threat
Chapter 11. The Strix Gala
Chapter 12. Heartful Sorrow
Part II
Chapter 14. A Month Later
Chapter 15. Confiding
Chapter 16. A Mikaelson's Comeback
Chapter 17. Family Above All

Chapter 13. Dark Magic

1.5K 48 10
By TheKindredWolf

Mikaelson Home

That evening, Christy has put Gia's dead burnt body atop of the table and covers it with a cloth.

Elijah is sitting on the fountain, holding Gia's engagement ring and wedding ring in his hands.

Klaus walks to them, holding a bottle of bourbon in one hand and a small glass in the other.

Pouring a glass of bourbon for his wife, Klaus walks to her and hands it to her.

"I'm not thirsty", Christy tells him, teary-eyed.

"It could help a little", Klaus says in a gentle tone.

Christy looks at him, teary-eyed, and gently takes the small glass of bourbon from him.

Klaus takes a swig from the bottle of bourbon as he sits down on the fountain with Elijah.

"I'm sorry, Elijah", Klaus says, getting teary-eyed.

Christy sobs a little, holding the glass of bourbon in her hands.

Hayley walks in the compound to see them completely silent.

"Guys?", Hayley says. "What's going on?"

"Gia's dead", Klaus tells her, sorrowfully.

Hayley becomes shock. "I'm so sorry"

Christy scoffs and drinks her bourbon. "Why do you care? You got what you wanted". Hayley looks at her. Christy gets up from the table and walks to her. "Gia's dead. And I bet you're happy. You can finally have Elijah. The man you always loved"

"Christy", Klaus says, getting up and putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"It makes sense. You're in love with Elijah. And now, that Gia, the aunt of Luna, is dead, Elijah is a single man. I bet you couldn't wait to get your werewolf claws in Elijah", Christy tells her, angrily, teary-eyed, with her glow red eyes.

"Christy", Klaus says, trying to calm her down.

"Christy", Hayley says, hurt by Christy's sorrowful words. "You're grieving"

"Congratulations, Hayley Marshall! I feel sorry for Jackson", Christy tells her.

Hayley is more hurt as Christy walks away from her.

Klaus looks at Hayley. "Christy is angry. She'll calm down"

Klaus walks away. And Elijah walks away as well, leaving Hayley sits down on the fountain.

~*~*~

{Christy's Outfit} Christy is sitting in the dark in the study, sipping a glass of bourbon, looking at a photo of her and Gia smiling on her phone.

"Christy?", Klaus says.

"Leave me alone", Christy says as she puts her phone back in her pants pocket.

Klaus walks to her and sits down with her. He gently takes the half-empty glass of bourbon from Christy and puts it on the coffee table. He leans his forehead on the side of Christy's head. Overwhelmed by her emotions, Christy breathes heavily as she starts to sob. Klaus puts a reassuring arm around his wife's shoulder.

~*~*~

Minutes after, Klaus had fallen asleep. Christy looks at him dry-eyed as she walks away.

~*~*~

Walking in the French Quarter, Christy walks pass the town market, killing some flowers in the process.

"Christy", Nadia says to her daughter from the ghola de chasse.

Christy stops walking and turns around behind her, not seeing anyone. She turns back around to see her mother in a ghola magical bond.

"Mother", Christy says.

"Don't", Nadia says. "The anger you have. Eliminating the Strix won't make you feel any better"

"Gia was my best friend", Christy tells her. "She was Luna's aunt"

"Christina", Nadia says. "Please, don't let your anger consume you"

"I love you", Christy says as she magically un-taps from the ghola magical bond.

Christy continues to walk to the Davila Estate. To get her revenge. And to avenge Gia.

~*~*~

Mikaelson Home

Klaus is sitting at the dining room table, sipping a glass of bourbon.

"Klaus", Nadia says. Klaus looks at his mother-in-law as he puts the bottle of bourbon on the table. "Christy needs you. She's at the Davila Estate. The Strix. Hurry"

Without hesitation, Klaus vamp-speeds away.

~*~*~

Davila Estate

Walking into the home of The Strix, Christy sees some of the Strix members. They see her and walks to her.

Making her eyes glow red, Christy taps into her dark magic and magically thrust her hand at them, extracting their hearts from their chests. They fall on the floor, dead.

Another Strix member walks to Christy. And without looking at her, Christy magically clutches her hand into a fist, making the female Strix member choke herself until she falls on the floor, dead.

Walking into the ballroom, Tristian, Aya and a few other Strix looks at her.

"I will eliminate all of you", Christy tells them, giving them a hard glare as she angrily shouts, causing the rest of the Strix members, except for Tristian and Aya, try to cover their ears.

They can't because blood trickles from their ears and eyes, killing them instantly as they fall on the floor, dead.

Christy stops shouts as she looks Tristian and Aya. "Now, it's just the three of us"

"My darling, Christy", Tristian says. "How bold of you"

"Yes, she is", Klaus says as he stabs Aya, making her gasps, with a wooden stake from behind her. Aya falls on the floor, dead.

"I'm not in a mood, Niklaus", Christy tells her husband as she magically thrust her at Tristian, making him grip his own throat with his hands. "So, leave Tristian to me"

"You think I don't understand your heartbreak", Klaus says to her. "You don't have to kill Tristian"

"Easy for you to say", Christy tells him. "You were a cold hearted asshole who daggered your own siblings in their hearts and put them in coffins! You take away any happiness from your siblings because you didn't have happiness of your own! You threatened people to get what you want!"

"That was the old me", Klaus says. "I've changed"

"Oh, really?", Christy says. "How about the fact that you were slightly jealous of me and Marcel hanging out together, huh? How about that?!"

Slowly clutching her hand into a fist, Christy makes Tristian grips his own throat even tighter.

"Christy?", Nadia says. Christy looks at the ghola of her mother. "Let him go"

"Gia wouldn't want you to have revenge", Klaus says to her. "Please, love"

Christy looks at Tristian as she lets him go. Looking at Klaus with her glow red eyes, Christy magically fades away.

Klaus and Nadia exchange concern glances at each other as Nadia magically fades away.

~*~*~

That night, Christy is sitting on the floor of her and Klaus's room, cross-legged style, spaced out.

"Christy?", Klaus says, walking to her and sitting down beside her.

"I'm sorry about what I told you", Christy says to him.

"You were angry and blinded by grief", Klaus says to her.

"I wanted to kill him, Klaus", Christy says. "I actually wanted to kill Tristian"

"Anger makes us do things that we don't usually do", Klaus says. "My anger, however...."

"Please, Klaus, you can barely contain your anger and temper", Christy says to him. "So, spare me the emotional pep talk"

Klaus kisses her cheek. "I'm sorry about Gia. I know you loved her as a sister"

"I did", Christy says. "Elijah needs you"

Klaus nods and gets up, walking out.

~*~*~

Later that night, Christy, wearing a tank top and mesh shorts, walks into Luna's room.

"Luna", Christy says, walking to her and sitting on her bed.

"Auntie Gia dead", Luna says in a gloomy tone, about to sob.

Christy and Luna hug each other.

"I know, sweetie. I miss Gia too", Christy says.

~*~*~

Elijah is sitting on the sofa, looking ex-wife's engagement and wedding rings.

Klaus sits down beside him. "I am sorry about Gia. I know you loved her. You need space. I'll give it to you"

Klaus gets up, puts a reassuring hand on Elijah's shoulder, and starts to walk away.

"Niklaus", Elijah says in a gloomy tone.

Klaus looks at him. Elijah gives him a gentle nod, teary-eyed. Klaus gives his brother a sympathetic look as he walks away.

Any vote and comment?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.1K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
65.4K 2.5K 32
━━━ 'right. and then she stole your credit card and spent all your money so you had to commit fraud the entire way back' ┏...
414K 11.8K 37
━━━ 'right. and then she stole your credit card and spent all your money so you had to commit fraud the entire way back' ┏...
78.5K 1K 22
About Klaus Mikaelson's daughter, and how one fight caused a runaway problem. Read the story to find out if Klaus can fix what he's said and done, an...