Chapter 04. Enemy Among Us

Then

A young Christy is sitting by the window in her room, holding a candle in her hands. Looking at the candle, she consecrates.

"Light", a young Christy says, trying to tap into her magic.

The candle doesn't ignite. Christy looks sad and puts the candle on the table.

"Focus", Nadia says, walking to her. She sits down on the carpet floor. "You can do it"

Young Christy smiles a little and looks at the candle again. She focuses. "Light" She says.

The candle magically ignites.
Young Christy smiles happily. "Mommy. I did it! I did it, Mommy!"

"I'm so proud of you, sweetheart", Nadia says. Christy and Nadia hug. "I'm so proud of you"

~*~*~

Now

The next morning. Christy is at the balcony railing, wearing a tank top and mesh shorts, fiddling with her necklace.
Sensing Klaus behind her, she smiles, quickly turns around and pins him against the wall.

"You sneaking up on me is really getting on my nerves", she says to him with a smile.

Klaus smiles. "You aggravate me. And besides, I like aggravating you"

The married couple smiles at each other as Klaus seductively pulls her to him. Using vamp-speed, he playfully lays on her on their bed, and they kiss, intimately.
She turns him over and now, Klaus is laying on their bed with her sitting atop of him. She sits up straight and he does as well. They share a small kiss. Staring into each other's eyes, they lean their foreheads on each other's. She combs his dark blonde hair with her fingers. And they kiss again as he lays her back down on their bed.

~*~*~

The Bayou

Elijah and Gia are putting some food on three tables. Luna is sitting in her stroller, playing with her plush teddy bear and doll.

"Do you think we have enough food for the Crescents?", Gia asks her fiancé.

"I think we do", Elijah says.

Gia looks around. "I do like it out here. The gentle breeze. The Bayou is pretty cool"

"Of course", Elijah says, walking to her. "You and I will be happy. Together."

They smile at each other and share a kiss.

"What's with the food?", Aiden asks, walking to them. "Looks delicious"

"It's for you guys, Aiden", Gia says to him with a smile.

"Thanks", Aiden says, manages to see the engagement ring on Gia's left hand ring finger. "You guys are getting married"

Elijah and Gia smiles at him.

"Congrats", Aiden says, walking to them and hugging Gia. "I'm happy for you guys"