Chapter 15. Confiding

The next morning. Wearing a tank top and mesh shorts for pajamas, Christy slightly moves in her and Klaus's bed. She gently pats beside her. Sitting up, she notices Klaus not sleeping beside her, instead, the bedcovers are folded halfway, meaning, Klaus was sleep and without waking her up, he slowly walked out.

Sitting up straight, Christy sits on the bedside and manages to see a picture frame of her and Gia smiling at Elijah and Gia's wedding.

Christy phone's bings. She takes it off the nightstand and looks at it.

Sophie: Hi, Christy. Davina and I have a little surprise for you at the Lafayette Cemetery.

~*~*~

{Christy's Outfit} At the Lafayette Cemetery, Sophie had told Christy that she and Davina buried Gia

{Christy's Outfit} At the Lafayette Cemetery, Sophie had told Christy that she and Davina buried Gia. And buried her mother's old bones.

At the grave wall, Christy gently puts her hand on Gia's gravestone. Then, gently puts her hand on her mother's gravestone.

"I hope you didn't mind that Davina and I buried your mother here in the Lafayette Cemetery", Sophie says. "We didn't consecrate her. That's totally fine with you"

"It's okay, Soph", Christy says. "At least, Luna can visit her grandmother and aunt"

Sophie and Davina gives Christy sympathetically looks.

"How's Luna?", Sophie asks Christy.

Christy smiles. "She's amazing. Brilliant. Smart. Happy little girl"

Sophie and Davina smiles.

"Luna is happy. That's a good thing", Davina says.

"Yeah. It is", Christy says. "I'll see you guys later"

Sophie and Davina nod and Christy walks away.

~*~*~

Mikaelson Home

Luna is sitting in the room, on the floor, looking at her grandmother's grimoire.

"What are you up to Little Miss Luna?", Gia asks her.

Sensing her aunt Gia's ghost, Luna looks at her smiles. "Auntie Gia"

Gia smiles.

Gia walks to her and sits down in front of her, cross-legged style

Gia walks to her and sits down in front of her, cross-legged style. "What do you have there?"

"My Mommy's grimoire", Luna says. She then, gives her a gloomy look. "I miss you auntie Gia"

"I miss you too, Luna", Gia says. "How's Elijah?"

"Coping", Luna says. "My Mom is too"

Gia smiles a little. "I was your babysitter. I held you while you were a baby and a toddler. How old are you?"

"I'm 10", Luna says.

"Big girl, huh?", Gia says with a smile.

"Yep", Luna says. She unfolds a piece of paper. It's a resurrection spell. "I have the spell to restore you"

Gia smiles. "You're very smart, Luna. Does your Mom know about the resurrection spell?"

"I'm gonna tell her", Luna says, folding the spell sheet again.

"Okay. Well, until then, you be good", Gia says. "Okay?"

"Okay", Luna says.

"And tell Elijah I love him", Gia says.

Luna nodded. Gia plants a kiss on Luna's forehead and magically fades away. Luna smiles a little.

~*~*~

Later that evening, Christy walks into her and Klaus's room and sits on their bed, taking off her ankle boots. She senses Klaus in the doorway.

"I'm fine, Klaus", Christy says, turning around to him.

Klaus walk to her. "I know. I just wanna be here. With you. I rarely see you". He caress her cheek with his hand. "I miss you"

Christy smiles. "I miss you too. Klaus"

She cups his face with her hands as he kisses her. She kisses him back. Breaking the kiss, Klaus gently pulls off her jacket and gently drops it on the floor. They both gently pull off his long sleeve shirt. He then, gently slips off the top half of her dress. Lifting her up in his arms with her legs wrapped around his waist, Klaus walks to their bed and lays her down on it and they embrace in a passionate intimate kiss.

~*~*~

Luna walks out of the kitchen, eating a bowl of ice cream. She sees her uncle Elijah sitting on the sofa.

She walks to him and sits down beside him. She hands him the small bowl of ice cream with a spoon.

"You look lonely", Luna says.

"Not anymore", Elijah says with a small smile. He takes a small spoonful of ice cream and eat it. "It's nice to see you, Luna"

"You too, uncle Elijah", Luna says. Elijah and Luna glances at each other as they both eat ice cream. "I saw auntie Gia"

Elijah looks confused. "What do you mean you saw her?"

"I saw her. As a ghost", Luna says. "She told me to tell you that she loves you"

Elijah looks surprised. Even though, Gia is dead, she sill loves him.

~*~*~

After their intimate moment, Klaus and Christy are laying in their bed, under the bedcovers, shirtless.

"Penny for your thoughts?", Klaus asks her.

"Elijah. He misses Gia", Christy says to him. She looks at him. "She's buried in the  Lafayette Cemetery"

"At least, he can visit her", Klaus says.

"Yeah", Christy says. "Other than that, I'm glad you're here with me, Klaus"

Klaus smiles. "You needed someone to confide in"

Christy smiles a little as Klaus plants a kiss on her forehead. She lays her head on his shoulder.

~*~*~

Lafayette Cemetery

That evening, after getting a phone call from Sophie, telling him that Gia is buried in the Lafayette Cemetery, Elijah is there, visiting after grave.

He soothes his hand over the gravestone on the grave-wall. Getting teary-eyed, he glances at his wife's gravestone. As he continues to mourn.

Any vote and comment?