Chapter 08. Wedding Bliss

In the middle of the morning, Klaus and Christy are asleep in their bed. Klaus, however, slightly moves and sits up straight. For some reason, the return of his ex-lover, Aurora, is bothering him.

Getting out of the bed, he puts on a shirt and walks to the balcony railing.

Christy, wearing a tank top and mesh shorts for pajamas, slightly moves and notices Klaus at the balcony railing.

Worried, she gets up and walks to him.

"Klaus?", she says. "Are you okay?"

Klaus looks at her. "I'm fine"

Christy gives him a really look. "Are you really?"

Klaus sighs. "It's Aurora. It's like she's getting to me somehow"

"What did she say to you?", Christy asks him.

"She wanted to start where we left off a thousand years ago", Klaus says to her.

"Oh", Christy says, figuring out what to say. "I'm sorry that she can't"

"How do you do it?", Klaus asks her.

Christy looks confuse. "Do what?"

"Remain calm", Klaus says.

"It's how I am", Christy says to him.

Klaus wraps his arms around her waist. "That I do know. And in a few hours, the sun will be coming up. And a wedding"

Christy smiles. "Elijah and Gia are getting married"

Klaus smiles. "My brother. I'm happy for him"

"Me too", Christy says. "I'm gonna go back to sleep"

Klaus nod. Christy plants a kiss on his cheek and walks away.

~*~*~

The next morning.

{Christy's Outfit} Walking into St

{Christy's Outfit} Walking into St. Anne's Church, Christy is holding Luna is her arms.

"Christy", Gia says.

"Hi, Gia", Christy says with a smile. She looks around at the wedding decorations. "It's lovely"

"Pretty", Luna says.

"So are you, little miss Luna", Gia says with a smile. "She's so adorable. Christy. Those cute little cheeks"

Christy smiles. "Do you have your wedding dress?"

"Yep. Christy, can you walk me down the aisle?", Gia asks her.

"Of course, Gia", Christy says with a smile.

Gia smiles. "Okay. I'll see you later"

"Hi, Gia", Jackson says, along with the Crescents, walking to them, already wearing their tuxedo attire and formal dresses. "Congrats again"