Chapter 05. The Battle

{Christy's Outfit} After taking Luna to Cami's apartment, Christy walks into the Mikaelson Home to see Freya slowly waving a smudge stick at two canvas easels

"Freya?", Christy says. "What's with the paintings?"

"Elijah and I have a plan", Freya says to me.

"Okay. What's the plan?", Christy asks her.

"Dahlia is after Luna because of the firstborn curse. We just need a sample of Luna's blood", Freya says to her.

"Okay. I asks Cami", Christy says. "Then, what?"

"Christy, you don't quite understand", Freya says, walking to her. "Luna's magic is drawing Dahlia here"

"Luna is part sorceress", Christy says to her. "She's not a witch"

Freya gives her a sympathetic look. Christy figures it out.

"Dahlia can sense it", Christy says.

"Dahlia has never sensed your sorceress magic before", Freya says to Christy. "And Luna's sorceress magic is a beacon"

"I'm not gonna let Dahlia take my baby from her family", Christy says to her. "Especially, not from her father"

Freya gets suspicious as to what Christy is planning. "Christy, whatever you're planning, Niklaus won't like it"

Christy gives her a small smile.

~*~*~

Cami's Apartment

After taking some blood from Luna, Cami looks at the syringe that has a little of Luna's blood. She hands it to Christy.

"Klaus won't like your plan, Christy", Cami says to her.

"I know", Christy says. "And I'm not gonna let my daughter be a beacon for Dahlia"

Cami and Christy exchange concern looks. Christy looks at the syringe.

"Dahlia wants a fight, she'll get one", Christy says.

~*~*~

Mikaelson Home

Freya and Klaus are in the study. After she told Klaus what Christy is planning, he became furious.

"Is she seriously out of her mind?!", Klaus says, losing his temper. "My wife, planning to defeat our enemy by making herself a beacon?!"

"She's a mother protecting her daughter", Freya says to him.

"Well, stop her", Klaus tells her his sister.

"How?", Freya says to him. "You can't stop Christy"

Klaus looks at her. "Who said anything about stopping her?"