Chapter 16. A Mikaelson's Comeback

Mikaelson Home

In the middle of early morning, Luna is looking at the resurrection spell, the one she borrowed from her grandmother's grimoire, while sitting on her sofa in her room.

Glancing at her auntie Gia's burnt dead body, which is laying in a salt circle on the floor with the cloth covering it. Luna, holding the resurrection spell in her hand, gets up and walks to the body of her dead aunt.

"Mommy and uncle Elijah will be happy to see you again", Luna smiles. She puts the resurrection spell on her coffee table and hovers her little hands over Gia's body and begins to chant.

"Phemos cre tri cano", Luna says tapping into sorceress magic. "Phemos cre tri cano, Phemos cre tri cano"

Gia's burnt dead body starts to normally regain itself. Gia's fingers slightly moves a little.

"Phemos cre tri cano. Phemos cre tri cano. Phemos cre trin cano", Luna chants.

Gia's body turns back to normal as she gasps, sitting up straight.

Luna stops chanting as she looks at her newly resurrected aunt, surprisingly. "Auntie Gia?"

Gia looks at Luna. "Luna?"

Luna smiles as she hugs her. Gia hugs her back, embracing the hug.

~*~*~

Dressed in normal clothes, Gia is sitting on the sofa.

Luna walks to her. "Are you okay? How are you?"

"Other than the fact that my smart niece just resurrected me, I'm fine", Gia says to her. "Where's your uncle Elijah? I need to see him?"

Luna smiles.

~*~*~

Elijah is sitting in his room, on the sofa, sipping a glass of bourbon.

"Elijah?", Gia says.

Elijah glances at her and is completely surprised. "Gia?"

Putting his half-empty glass of bourbon on the coffee table, Elijah gets up as Gia slowly walks to him.

Elijah, still surprised, cups his wife's face with his hands. "How are you here?"

"Luna", Gia says to him. "She resurrected me, Elijah. I'm back"

Overwhelmed with joy, Elijah kisses her and she kisses him back. Withdrawing from the kiss, Elijah puts her engagement and wedding ring on her left hand ring finger.

Gia smiles. "You kept them"

"Of course, I did", Elijah says. "Mrs. Gia Mikaelson"

They smile at each other as they embrace in a passionate kiss.

~*~*~

{Christy's Outfit} Christy walks in the study to see Luna with Gia

Christy freezes as she looks at Gia. "Gia?"

Gia smiles as she gets up from the sofa. "Hi, Christy"

Completely shocked, Christy just looks at Gia as she stumbles on the floor.

Gia walks to and crouches down to her. She smiles at Christy. "It's okay. I'm back"

"Gia", Christy says, getting teary-eyed. They embrace in a hug. "Oh my gosh"

The two best friends sobs happily as Christy happily chuckles.

~*~*~

After creating a daylight ring for Gia again, Christy, Luna, and Gia walks in the dinning room to see Klaus, Rebekah, Hayley, and Freya, who are all shocked to see Gia alive again.

"Gia?", Klaus says. "How?"

"Luna", Gia says with a small smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys. I wanted Gia to be a surprise since Mommy and uncle Elijah missed her so much", Luna says to them.

"You don't have to apologize, Luna", Christy says, crouching down to her daughter. "Actually, I'm impressed"

Luna smiles.

Christy looks at Hayley and recalls what she told while in her grief-stricken angry emotion.

"Hayley, I'm sorry", Christy says, getting up to her feet and walks to her. "I was upset and I was grieving. And.."

"Christy", Hayley says. "It's okay. For what it's worth, I kinda deserved it. And Gia was right, I should've put any ill feelings aside. For Luna. And I didn't. So, Christy, I'm sorry"

Christy and Hayley share a hug.

~*~*~

Afterwards, everyone is sitting at the dining room table, celebrating the return of Gia. They chatted and chuckles with each other.

Elijah and Gia exchange smiles as they hold hands on the table. Happy to have his wife back.

~*~*~

Minutes after, Gia walks in her and Elijah's room, looking around.

"How are you?", Elijah asks, walking into their room.

"I'm fine", Gia says.

"I missed you", Elijah says to her.

Gia cups his face with her hands. "I know, Elijah. I know"

They exchange smiles at each other as they kiss. Embracing the kiss, they undress each other as they continue to embrace in a intimate moment.

Any vote and comment?