Chapter 07. Former Lover

At the perfume shop, Klaus puts the perfume bottle, along with the note on a table. He looks at his former lover, Aurora de Martel.

"Aurora", Klaus says, still surprised to see her. "It's been thousand years"

"A thousand years since we've been apart", Aurora says to him. "I've missed you"

"What are you doing here?", Klaus asks her, confusingly.

Aurora smiles. "To see you". She walks to him and cups his face with her hands. "And to start where we left off a thousand years ago"

Klaus and Aurora leans their foreheads on each other's. Thinking about Christy, Klaus gently pulls away from her.

"What is it? What's the matter?", Aurora asks him, concern.

"We've could've been the greatest love story ever told", Klaus tells her. "And I don't think that we can start where we left off a thousand years ago"

"Why not?", Aurora asks him.

"I'm sorry", Klaus says, and walks out of the perfume shop.

~*~*~

Mikaelson Home

Klaus walks into the room to see Christy brushing her hair while looking at a mirror.

She looks at him. "Hi, Klaus"

Klaus doesn't say anything. He just looks at her. Christy looks at him, noticing his straight face.

"Klaus?", Christy says, putting her hairbrush on the coffee table and walks to him. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

He looks at her as he kisses her. She kisses him back.

He looks at her. "Nothing"

"Klaus?", Christy says, giving him a really look.

Klaus kisses her again. She kisses him back again. He lifts her up in his arms, bridal style, and walks to their bed. He lays her down on it as they embrace in a intimate kiss.

How will Klaus tell Christy that his ex is in town?

~*~*~

After their intimate moment, Klaus and Christy are laying in their bed, under the bedcovers, shirtless. Still wearing her undies, Christy slightly gets out of their bed, and puts on Klaus's shirt.

"Christy?", Klaus says.

"Something is bothering you, and you're not telling me", Christy says. "So, what is it, because you seemed a little off?"

Klaus sits up straight in their bed, with the bedcovers covering the lower half of his body.

"It's nothing", Klaus says, trying to brush off the fact that he encountered Aurora a few minutes ago.

"Niklaus", Christy says to him.

"My ex is in town", Klaus tells her.

"What?", Christy asks him, confusingly.

"My ex is in town", he tells her.

"Who?", Christy says, walking to him and sitting on the bedside.

"Aurora de Martel", Klaus informs her. "She's my ex-lover. She's an ancient vampire. And someone that I used to be with a thousands years ago"