Chapter 09. The Jealous Lover

St. Anne's Church

Hayley is punching the punching bag wearing fingerless gloves, escalating her emotions out. She kicked the punching bag hard, her shoe left a dent in it.

"Something the matter, Hayley?", Klaus asks, with his hands behind his back. Hayley looks at him, annoyed. "There's nothing you want to discuss?"

"What do you want, Klaus?", Hayley asks him in a annoyed tone.

"I was just checking on you", Klaus says. "Wanted to be sure you're okay"

"I'm fine", Hayley tells him. "And I don't want any gloating from you?"

Klaus looks shockingly. "Me? Gloating? Why would I do that?"

Hayley takes the gloves off her hands and puts them on the table. She walks pass him. Klaus stops her with a reassuring hand.

"Hayley", Klaus says.

She brushes him off. "There's nothing that we can discuss, Klaus. So, please, leave me alone"

Klaus looks at her as she walks away.

~*~*~

Mikaelson Home

Elijah and Gia, the newlyweds, are asleep in their bed, under the bedcovers. Gia is wearing her nightgown. Elijah gently soothes his wife's shoulder with his fingertips. She slightly moves and turns over to her husband.

"Morning, Mrs. Mikaelson", Elijah says with a smile.

Gia smiles. "Mrs. Mikaelson. I still gotta wrap my mind around that"

Elijah smiles. "What are we gonna for today?"

Gia looks at him, surprisingly. "I don't know. I'm pretty sure that we'll come up with something"

Gia sits up straight and looks around. "We're married. I'm living in the Mikaelson Home with my best friend and niece"

Elijah sits up straight and kisses her cheek. Gia smiles as she gently gets out of the bed.

"Good morning, newlyweds", Christy says with a smile, walking into the room.

"Morning, Christy", Gia says. "How's Luna?"

"With her Dad downstairs", Christy says. "I'm really happy for you guys"

Gia smiles. "Thank you"

Christy smiles.

~*~*~

{Christy's Outfit} Downstairs in the ballroom, Klaus is holding toddler Luna in his arms

"Before you were born, I was a cruel, vicious man. Vampires feared me. I didn't care about anything or anyone. I've made enemies. There's a darkness within me. Despite my darkness, I will be the best father you deserve. And you, my littlest sorceress, I will do right by you"

Klaus gently hugged her. Luna lays her head on his shoulder.

"Cute", Christy says, walking in. "You know, before Luna was born, you were a cold-hearted jerk"

"Seems like things changed", Klaus says, holding Luna in his arms. "You and our daughter changed me"

Christy walks to him. She looks at Luna. "Seems like she's getting sleepy"

"I'll put her in her room", Klaus says.

"Okay", Christy says.

Klaus walks away with a sleepy Luna. Christy smiles as she walks out.

Walking in the French Quarter, Christy senses someone walking after her. She stops walking and turns around behind to see no one.

"Hello", Aurora says. Christy turns around to her. Aurora looks at Christy's wedding ring. "You must be Christy. Klaus's wife"

"And you must be Aurora", Christy says.

"Huh, so, Klaus has told you about me", Aurora says in a impressive tone. "No matter, I'm sure we'll get along with each other just fine"

Snapping Christy's neck with vamp-speed, Aurora smiles.

~*~*~

In Luna's room, Gia is looking at a sleeping Luna in her bed, holding her plush teddy bear.

Elijah walks to her. "She's asleep"

"She looks cute sleep", Gia says to her husband. "I love Luna"

"We all do", Elijah says. He plants a kiss on her cheek. "Let's leave Luna to her rest"

Gia looks at him. "Okay"

The married couple share a kiss, which starts to turn into a intimate kiss.

~*~*~

Elijah and Gia walks into their room, closing the door behind them. With vamp-speed, Gia helps Elijah gently pull off his shirt. He gently pulls down the top half of her sleeveless dress. They kiss, intimately as they vamp-speeded to their bed, embracing in a intimate moment.

~*~*~

St. Anne's Church

Christy slightly moves and notices that she's laying in a backseat of a car.

"Oh, good, you're awake", Aurora says, looking at her in the rear view mirror as she stops the car.

"I'm gonna kill you, you redheaded bitch", Christy tells her, annoyingly.

Aurora just giggles as she gets out of the car, closing the car door behind her. She then, opens the backseat door.

Aurora grabs Christy by her hair, making Christy grimace. "You can try to kill me. Then, again, I was with Klaus before you"

With vamp-speed, Aurora slings Christy on the ground, making Christy have a scrape wound on her forehead.

Christy magically thrust her hand at Aurora. She groans to the aneurysm spell inflicted on her.

"You ignorant woman", Aurora says, grabbing Christy by her arm. "Come along now. We need to talk"

Walking inside the back of St. Anne's Church, Aurora slings Christy on the floor.

"What do you want?", Christy asks her, sitting up straight.

"How is your marriage with Niklaus Mikaelson?", Aurora asks, crouching down to her. "To be honest, I was slightly disappointed to learn of the marriage. You see, Niklaus and I have chemistry between us. And you, Christy. I cannot share Klaus with another woman"

Aurora then, bangs Christy's head on the floor, knocking her out.

~*~*~

That evening at the Mikaelson Home, Klaus is looking at a sleeping Luna in her bed.

Klaus smiles a little. His phone rings. He gets up and walks out of Luna's room. Pulling out his phone from his pocket, Klaus looks at it.

Christy

He answers it. "Christy?"

"I'm sorry. Your precious wife can't come to the phone right now", Aurora tells him on Christy's phone.

Klaus clenches his jaw. "Aurora, where is she?"

"She's perfectly safe, my sweet love. For now. You want to rescue Christy. I insist you come to St. Anne's Church. Alone. Or Christy won't be telling you "I love you" ever again", Aurora tells him, hanging up.

Klaus holds his phone up to his ear as he becomes upset.

Any vote and comment?