Chapter 01. The Honeymoon

Paris, France

It's a warm, sunny day in the independent villa house where Klaus and Christy are on their honeymoon.

In a shared bedroom, Christy is laying in a bed, asleep, wearing a tank top and mesh shorts. The door slowly creaks open and Christy opens her eyes.

"Mommy?", a 3-year old Luna says.

Christy turns over and looks at her daughter and sits up straight. "Hi, Luna"

Luna smiles and crawls on the bed and hugs her mother. Christy hugs her back.

"Where's Daddy?", Luna asks her, withdrawing from the hug.

"Hmm. I don't know", Christy says, inhaling the scent of food from the kitchen. "Maybe. He's in the kitchen"

Luna and Christy smiles as they both get out of the bed. They walk downstairs to see a kitchen table with a plate of beignets, pancakes, and a compelled lady caterer pouring some orange juice from an plastic pitcher in a three small tumbler glass.

"Klaus", Christy says.

"Morning, love", Klaus says. "I do hope you and Luna are hungry"

"Yeah", Christy says as she and Luna sit down at the kitchen table. "I could've cooked something"

"After last night's drive, I think you couldn't", Klaus says, sitting at the kitchen table with them. "You sleep well?"

"Yeah", Christy says. "What about you?"

"My mind was forming today's plans", Klaus says, sipping his glass of orange juice. "We can visit anything you like"

"The Eiffel Tower?", Luna asks, munching on a pancake.

Klaus and Christy smiles at her.

"The Eiffel Tower it is", Christy says with a smile, munching on a pancake.

~*~*~

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus, Christy, and Luna are walking in the city, looking around at the buildings.
Luna is holding Klaus's and Christy's hands.

Visiting a gift shop, Klaus has gotten a plush teddy bear for Luna.

"Thanks, Daddy", Luna says to him with a smile.

"Your welcome", Klaus says with a smile.

Luna kisses his cheek and they smile at each other. Klaus shifts his gaze at Christy, who's glaring at some souvenirs.

"I'll be right back", Klaus says.

Luna nods and sits in a chair.

Klaus wraps his arms around his wife's waist. "Which one do you like?"