Chapter 03. A Visit From Dahila

Mikaelson Home

Luna is asleep in her bed as she slightly moves and tiredly wakes up. Holding her plush teddy bear in her arms and sitting up straight, she gently rubs her eye with her finger. She notices her window covered with dahlia flowers.

"Mommy?...Daddy?", Luna says.

Hearing their daughter, Klaus and Christy walks into her room.

"What's the matter?", Christy asks her daughter, sitting at her bedside.

"Flowers", Luna says to them.

Klaus looks at the window and notices them. He walks to the window.

"Dahlia", Klaus says.

"Who's that?", Christy asks him.

"My aunt", Klaus says to her.

Klaus and Christy exchange concern looks as Christy holds Luna to her.

~*~*~

The next morning.

Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Hayley, and Freya are in the dinning room, discussing Dahlia.

"Where's Luna?", Rebekah asks Klaus.

"She's asleep. Christy is with her", Klaus says, leaning on a chair.

"How did Luna react to the flowers that Dahlia created yesterday night?", Freya asks him, worriedly.

"To her, it was just flowers. I'm figuring that she didn't know how they got there", Klaus tells them.

"She's just a baby", Rebekah says. "Thank goodness she didn't know that they were from Dahlia"

"So, dahlia flowers means that she's here", Hayley says, looking at them. "Dahlia is in the French Quarter"

Klaus looks worried as he grows concerned for his wife and daughter.

~*~*~

Afterwards, Freya has prepared a tonic for her family for them to protect them from Dahlia's mind control.

"I've prepared a tonic to protect us from Dahlia's mind control", Freya tells them as she puts a tea tray with teacups on it.

Elijah, Hayley, Rebekah, and Freya each take a teacup containing the tonic and take a small swigs from it.

Christy, still wearing her tank top and mesh shorts, walks in the dinning room.

"How's Luna?", Klaus asks her in a worried tone.

"She's asleep", Christy says to him. She looks at the teacups. "What's in the teacups?"

"A tonic to protect us from Dahlia's mind control", Freya says to her.

Christy looks at Klaus. "Why aren't you drinking it?"

"I'll wait", Klaus says.

"Niklaus", Christy says to him.

Elijah hands Niklaus a teacup and Klaus gently takes it. He looks at Christy as he takes a swig from the tonic. Christy gives him a really look.

~*~*~