Chapter 13. Dark Magic

Mikaelson Home

That evening, Christy has put Gia's dead burnt body atop of the table and covers it with a cloth.

Elijah is sitting on the fountain, holding Gia's engagement ring and wedding ring in his hands.

Klaus walks to them, holding a bottle of bourbon in one hand and a small glass in the other.

Pouring a glass of bourbon for his wife, Klaus walks to her and hands it to her.

"I'm not thirsty", Christy tells him, teary-eyed.

"It could help a little", Klaus says in a gentle tone.

Christy looks at him, teary-eyed, and gently takes the small glass of bourbon from him.

Klaus takes a swig from the bottle of bourbon as he sits down on the fountain with Elijah.

"I'm sorry, Elijah", Klaus says, getting teary-eyed.

Christy sobs a little, holding the glass of bourbon in her hands.

Hayley walks in the compound to see them completely silent.

"Guys?", Hayley says. "What's going on?"

"Gia's dead", Klaus tells her, sorrowfully.

Hayley becomes shock. "I'm so sorry"

Christy scoffs and drinks her bourbon. "Why do you care? You got what you wanted". Hayley looks at her. Christy gets up from the table and walks to her. "Gia's dead. And I bet you're happy. You can finally have Elijah. The man you always loved"

"Christy", Klaus says, getting up and putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"It makes sense. You're in love with Elijah. And now, that Gia, the aunt of Luna, is dead, Elijah is a single man. I bet you couldn't wait to get your werewolf claws in Elijah", Christy tells her, angrily, teary-eyed, with her glow red eyes.

"Christy", Klaus says, trying to calm her down.

"Christy", Hayley says, hurt by Christy's sorrowful words. "You're grieving"

"Congratulations, Hayley Marshall! I feel sorry for Jackson", Christy tells her.

Hayley is more hurt as Christy walks away from her.

Klaus looks at Hayley. "Christy is angry. She'll calm down"

Klaus walks away. And Elijah walks away as well, leaving Hayley sits down on the fountain.

~*~*~

{Christy's Outfit} Christy is sitting in the dark in the study, sipping a glass of bourbon, looking at a photo of her and Gia smiling on her phone

"Christy?", Klaus says.

"Leave me alone", Christy says as she puts her phone back in her pants pocket.