Chapter 02. The Return Home

After returning home, Christy tiredly wakes up in her and Klaus's bed. She gently rubs her eyes and sits up straight with the bedcovers covering her.

She sees a note on the nightstand. She gently takes it and reads it.

Morning, Mrs. Mikaelson. Breakfast downstairs.
–Klaus

Christy smiles as she gently gets out of the bed.

~*~*~

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Walking downstairs, Christy sees Luna sitting at the table with Klaus, munching on a beignet.

"Morning", Christy says.

"Morning, Mommy", Luna says with a smile.

Christy walks to them and kisses Luna's forehead. "Don't eat too much"

"Okay", Luna says.

"Klaus, can we talk?", Christy says to him.

Klaus furrows his eyebrows in confusion as he and Christy walks an inch away from Luna.

"What is it?", Klaus asks her.

"I've been considering to apart of the French Quarter witch coven", she says to him, folding her arms. "What do you think I should do?"

"I think you should go for it", Klaus says to her. "You've been holding it off because of our daughter. Luna will be okay"

Christy smiles. "Okay, then. I'll talk to Sophie and Davina"

Klaus and Christy smiles at each other.

~*~*~

Lafayette Cemetery

Christy has told Davina and Sophie that she will be apart of the French Quarter witch coven and help the Tremè Coven.

"What changed your mind?", Sophie asks her, curious.

"Well, after my husband assured me that Luna will be okay because she has Gia, Cami, and Hayley as her babysitters, I could be apart of the French Quarter witch coven", Christy tells them with a smile.

Sophie and Davina smiles.

"That's good", Sophie says. "Josephine LaRue is still Regent"

"She can keep it", Christy says. "Miss. LaRue needs it more than I do"

"Well, the French Quarter coven has a new member", Sophie says with a smile.

Christy smiles.

~*~*~

Mikaelson Compound

Gia walks into the compound to see Luna drawing on her sketchpad.

"Hi, Luna", Gia says.