Chapter 12. Heartful Sorrow

Davila Estate

Tristian walks into the ballroom to see the Strix members hiding something from him on a table.

"What's going on here?", Tristian asks them.

"Tristian, it's your sister", one of the Strix members says to him.

"Is she alright?", Tristian asks them.

They move to the side and Tristian sees his sister's wrapped up body laying on the table.

"Aurora", Tristian says. He vamp-speeds to her dead body and uncovers her face to see dry blood on her mouth, ears, and eyes. Getting teary-teary, he soothes her auburn hair. "Rory"

"We are sorry for your loss", Aya tells him in a sympathetic tone.

Tristian becomes upset and recovers Aurora's face with the cloth. He turns around to the Strix.

"Alert the Sisters. Tell them to get me Elijah's wife, Gia Mikaelson", Tristian says in a angry tone.

Aya nodded and vamp-speeded away.

~*~*~

St. Anne's Church

{Christy's Outfit} Christy and Gia are sparring together in the fighting cage, wearing fingerless gloves

Gia tries to punch Christy, who catches her fist. Christy playfully slings her against the cage.

"Come on, Mrs. Gia Mikaelson, you can do better than that", Christy says with a smile.

Gia smiles as she vamp-speeds to Christy, playfully slings her against the fighting cage.

"Okay", Christy says. "Beer is on me. So, you met that Tristian guy"

"Yeah. He was kinda creepy", Gia says, reaching for Christy's hand. She takes it and Gia helps her to her feet. "Got a strange vibe from him"

"What did Elijah say?", Christy asks her.

"Elijah sired him", Gia says. "Turned him into a vampire"

"Tristian is apart of Elijah's sire-line", Christy says.

"Yep", Gia says.

Christy's phone rings on the floor mat. She walks to it and looks at it.

Sophie

Christy answers. "Hi, Soph"

"Christy, the Strix's Sisters are making a move", Sophie tells her on the phone.

"What?", Christy says.

Right then, the double doors open and the Strix's Sisters walks in. One of them magically thrust her hand at Gia, making her fly backwards out of the fighting cage.