Chapter 06. The Other Ancient Girl

At the monastery, a monk walks to a redhead woman, who's sitting on a pillow.

The monk hands her a note and she takes it in her hand. She reads it.

After she reads it, she slits the monk's throat with her fingernails. The monk falls on the floor, dead, with blood trickling from the corner of his mouth.

The redhead woman breathes heavily, holding the necklace in her hand as she calms down.

She gets up and pulls out her phone. "Hello, Tristian. I'll be home shortly"

The redhead woman, is Tristian de Martel's younger sister, Aurora de Martel.

With a smile on her face, Aurora walks to the building window and gently falls from it.

~*~*~

Mikaelson Home

In the middle of the morning, Klaus, who is shirtless, still wearing his pants, is leaning on the sofa chair. His wife, Christy, is attending to his wounds that he may have from the fight from Dahlia.

"Hold still", Christy says to him, gently patting a wound on the side of his forehead with a small towel. "I'm almost done"

"Do you have to", Klaus says.

"Do what?", Christy asks him.

"What you're doing right now", Klaus says to her in a gentle tone.

"Shut up, you big baby", Christy says, making him smile.

Klaus looks at her. "You look beautiful in the moonlight"

Christy looks at him. "Sweet talking isn't really your thing, Niklaus"

"It is because it aggravates you", Klaus says to her.

Christy looks at him. "Do you like agitating me?"

"Sometimes", Klaus says. "Because I do love to aggravate you just as much as you aggravate me"

They look at each other. Klaus gently takes the small towel from her hand and gets up. They share a small kiss. He wraps his arms around her waist.

"We do aggravate each other, don't we?", Christy asks him with a slight smile.

"Yes, we do", Klaus says with a slight smile.

Leaning their foreheads on each other's, they kiss. Klaus slowly and gently lifts Christy's tank top with his fingers, pulling it over her head. They kiss again. Christy cups his face with her hands. Lifting her up in his arms with her legs wrapped around his waist, Klaus walks to their bed, laying her down on it as they embrace in a intimate kiss.

~*~*~

St. Anne's Church

The next morning. Gia walks into the church and looks around.

"Niklaus and Christy were married here", Elijah says.

"I know", Gia says. She looks at him. "Their wedding was wonderful"

Elijah smiles. "Yes, it was. And so will ours"

"Are you getting cold feet, Elijah Mikaelson?", Gia asks him with a playful smile.

"Of course not", Elijah says, walking to her. "Are you?"

"Nope, I'm totally fine", Gia says to him. "How can I have cold feet?"

Elijah smiles. And so does Gia.

"I'm pretty sure that the wedding guests that were at Klaus's and Christy's wedding will be at ours too", Gia says.