Our Happy Ever After

By xoskth

One whole year has passed since the events in Las Vegas. The girls now dating the members of CNCO happy as ev... More

Characters :
New Characters:
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Enjoy!
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
SEQUEL!!!!!

Seventy One

27 3 14
By xoskth

[Sandra]

I can't move. I feel paralyzed. Everytime I try opening my eyes all I see is blurry. I want to scream but nothing comes out. I can feel hands on me and I can hear voices.

"Take everything off"

I want to scream at them to stop.

"Okay you can leave now"

What's going on?

"She's all yours now... take your time but I need those pictures as soon as possible"

Pictures?

"Okay.."

Christopher? I try calling out for him but I can't seem to let anything out.

"Shhh shhh it's okay I'm here.."

What's going on? I want to ask him.

"I'm so sorry Sandra... I hope you'll be able to forgive me for this, but I need time to figure out how to get us out of here.."

What? Do what? What is he talking about? I feel him lay next to me. I try opening my eyes again but nothing. I feel him put his arm around me and pull me to his chest. I want to push him off but I can't move. He's taking pictures? I can hear the click... is he taking pictures of us...?

"I'm so sorry..."

I want to tell him to go fuck himself but then I feel his hands on me. I start to panic but then realize he's dressing me? I feel my clothes back on me. I hear a knock..

"Got them! Take all the time in the world now babe I got what I wanted!"

"Okay now can you fuck off"

It's Bianca. Got them? Got what? Did he.... did he send her the pictures?

"Sandra I don't know if you can hear me but if you can I want you to know that I'm going to get you out of here Okay? I'll figure something out... oh god I hope you and Taehyung Jr in there are okay.."

xx

No one has said a word since Taehyung left the room. No one knew what to say or do. They were all so confused. The door bell ringing brought everyone to their feet and Taehyung back out. Namjoon opened the door and everyone was surprised to see who were behind it.

"Hey... sorry to intrude, but we're looking for Sandra.." Richard was the one to speak.

Cristal sighs.

"You're not the only ones"

"What do you mean?"

"Sandra's missing.."

"Shit!" Joel swears.

The four boys look at each other and back at the rest.

"Christopher is missing too... we were hoping Sandra would help us out." Richard says.

"Why would she help you out?" Taehyung finally speaks.

"She knows him better than anyone.."

"Do you think they could be together? Sandra and Christopher I mean.." Jimin had to ask.

"Why would you assume that?" Zabdiel raises his eyebrow.

"You guys should come in.. you need to listen to this.." Cristal invites them in and turns to the boys. " I'm sorry but I think they could be a big help right now."

The boys nods, Taehyung doesn't look pleased and Namjoon takes her hand as encouragement.

xx

Everything happened so fast. I still can't move or speak, but I can hear and feel.

"Sandra.... Sandra... Sandra...."

I can feel him shaking me but no matter how hard I try I can't move.

"I'm going to get you out I promise.."

I should be mad at him.. hate him even for doing whatever he did, but he's my only hope right now.

"Just hold on a little longer okay? I'll find a way."

Please get me out of here... please.."

xx

Richard: This doesn't make any sense

Joel: Who sent that?

Karen: That's what we're trying to figure out

Erick: That can't be true

Jimin: It's their voices tho right?

Richard: I mean yeah clearly but Christopher wouldn't just leave without telling us anything

Yoongi: How can you be so sure?

Zabdiel: We know him enough to know

Cristal: Sandra wouldn't leave just like that either

Katia: Something isn't making any sense

Joel: Have you guys thought... maybe... they're in trouble?

Everyone looks at Joel.

Joel: Just a thought...

Taehyung: I really have no idea what's going on, but I just want to know my girlfriend and baby are okay..

Cristal looks at Namjoon.

NJ: It's going to be okay Taehyung...

Joel: I'm going to head out

Richard: Where are you going?

Joel: I forgot to tell Ash we were coming I'm going to pick her up

He nods.

Joel: You guys don't mind do you!

Cristal: Ash is always welcomed here Joel

Joel: I meant us being here...

NJ: Our friends are missing you guys being here is the less of our worries..

xx

I feel him picking me up... he's carrying me.

"We're going to get out of here Sandra. I don't know how long the benzo will affect you but just in case don't try to move or talk we have to be really quiet."

I want to thank him. Even though he does shitty things I know he's not a shitty person. I feel him carrying me and struggling. I'm 7 months along I know I'm pretty heavy. About 10 minutes or so pass and I begin to feel relieved.

"Shit... shit.."

He's running. What happened?

"Don't let him get away you dumbass"

Did we get caught?

"God dammit Sandra why do you have to be so heavy right now!"

I wanna slap him, but then I hear an engine start.

"Sandra we did it"

We did?

"Fuck okay I'm taking you to the hospital we have to make sure you're okay"

Are we out? Did we really make it out? No I want to go to Taehyung! I want to see Taehyung. I open my eyes. My vision is still blurry, but I can finally move a little.

"Mmopm"

Was that me?

"Sandra don't move.."

"Mmhp"

I want to see Taehyung is what I'm trying to say. He grabs my hand to try to calm me down but all my mind is filled with Taehyung.

"Please just relax we're almost there"

I'm trying to move I'm trying to tell him to call Taehyung or to take me with him but my body isn't responding to me. And then all I feel is pain... My eyes close once again.. my body is filled with pain and all I see afterwards is.... black.

xx
A couple hours pass by. Katia and baby Jaemin are napping. Jungkook and Jimin are trying to get Taehyung to eat. Cristal, Namjoon and Richard are replaying the voice message again and again to see if they catch anything unusual. Karen and Ash are with everyone else in the living room. It's when Taehyung's phone starts ringing that the silence breaks.

"Can you answer that.. I don't want to talk to anyone right now.." Taehyung tells Namjoon and he nods.

Namjoon answers the phone.

"Hello? Yes.... yes... What? Are... are you sure?" 

Everyone looks at him.

"Okay thank you!"

He puts the phone down and looks at everyone.

"Joon? What's wrong?" Cristal senses something is wrong.

"I... um... that was..."

He turns to Taehyung and Taehyung looks at him.

"She got in a car accident.... it... it doesn't look so good..."

"Taehyung!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 6.2K 39
" well you didn't even deserve me.. But wait i don't even care cause i have him by my side" Jungkook a fuckboy makes a mistake in past by rejecting h...
59.1K 2.4K 34
Kim Namjoon doesn't want to date a girl again after what happened to him in his past, But his 6 friends force him to. The 7 of them go to college an...
4K 115 23
When you fall for the person who turns out your beloved Brother's campus enemy. What will happen when your brother stand against your love.
22.8K 1.1K 59
Basically Bambam meets a new admirer who knows him because of Jinyoung, come along and join them in this crazy story of love, with funny friends and...