Kitten ( Namjoon x BTS) (Curr...

By redminnie

Namjoon should have known it was too good to be true , a huge apartment, in a nice safe area, only 5 minutes... More

1- Introduction
2- The move
3- Work time
4-Dress up
5- shy, shy,shy
6-Jealous
Thank you 💜
7- Kiss me
8- The Talk
9- Not surprised
10- Is it love or is it fate?
Not an update ( 25-06-2019)
11- The mall
12- You're my best friend
13- Together
14- Let's Try
14- Fluffy Drunk
15- Study Time
16- Bad Boy
17- Magic shop
18- Hot Chocolate
19- Leave me alone ( pt 1)
Not an update
20-Leave me alone pt 2
Not An Update
21- Heart Broken
22- Fake Love
23- Worry me
24 - Pink Lemonade
26 - Virginity
27- Now Cry
28 - Please daddy
29- Lollypop
30 - Please
31- Damn Daddy
32- A bad turn
Not an Update 💜 [Face Reveal]
33- Bucket List
34- Trapped Inside
35- Awake
36- Angel
37 - You're my Star ⭐
New Story?
38 - Family
39- You Can't Buy Happiness
40- It's time to say goodbye
The Letters
Sequel
Questions ~

25 - Sick Day

11.8K 405 138
By redminnie

[Namjoons pov]

Waking up coughing non stop was not how I was planning to wake up. I moaned, and instantly placed a hand to my head that felt so sore that it could possibly kill me.

I groaned and turned to the side, facing my alarm clock and groaned even louder when it said "6:46".

Nobody would even be awake yet, and the sky outside was a greyish color, not dark nor bright. I threw the duvet of me, before slowly getting out of bed. Once I stood up I let out a whimper, as my legs felt like they were about to collapse. I felt weak, and tired and horrible. Slowly, I made my way towards the door and down the hall, to the nearest bedroom, which just so happened to be Hoseoks and Jimins.

I opened the door and found my way to a bed in the dark. I found a bed and jumped on it, even though I had no idea who's bed it was. The person groaned as I collapsed onto the bed, my breathing getting heavier by the second. I cuddled next to the person, trying to get warmer, as I was shivering with the cold. I laid on my side as my other ear and head was hurting really bad.

"Namjoon?" I heard Jimin ask. I moaned slightly, and shifted a bit, my eyes closing.

Although I wasn't asleep, I was nearly there. I was cuddling into Jimin like he was a teddy bear. Jimin gasped, and I didn't blame him because firstly it wasnt even 7 am yet and secondly because I hadn't officially forgave him yet.

"Hoseok" Jimin whisper shouted, probably not wanting to move me or wake me up so I was annoyed.

[Authors pov]
Hoseok simply moaned and rolled over onto his side. Jimin sighed placing his free hand on his head in frustration. He looked around the bed and picked his pajama top before rolling it into a ball shape and throwing it at Hoseok.
Hoseok jumped up and turned to look at Jimin but before he could his eyes landed on me and they looked up at Jimin for an explanation. Jimin just shook his head and Hoseok quickly got out of bed and pulled on some clean boxers and a pair of ripped jeans before running out of the room and to the closest bedroom to them, Jins.

Hoseok ran over and started shaking Jin awake and Jin being Jin woke up straight  away asking Hoseok what was wrong.

"Namjoon.." Hoseok tried to explain but that was all Jin needed to jump up, not even bothering to get out of his RJ pajamas and following Hoseok to get Jungkook in the next bedroom.
Jungkook was cuddling a long pillow and was slightly harder to wake up. When Hoseok and jin shook him, he sat up and wrapped the blanket around him, still half asleep, eyes closed.

However, Jin was worrying about Namjoon so he grabbed jungkook by the arm, almost shouting at the fact that there was something up with Namjoon, and this woke jungkook up, and immediately he was asking questions.

Jin and Hoseok ran back to Jimin, where Namjoon was lying down, coughing in his sleep. Meanwhile, Jungkook was literally jumping on Taehyung, and hitting him while shouting at him to get up. Yoongi who had heard the racket from his room had woke up and was now standing at Taehyungs bedroom door telling the young ones to calm down and sleep.
It was then Jungkook explained that there was something wrong with Namjoon and Yoongi had froze and Taehyung had opened his eyes.

[soo I was thinking of a photo where Taehyung opened and closed his eyes and then it hit me... Singularity at the concert soooo...

P:S - the photos wouldn't load straight from my camera roll and when they did they were upside down so I had to edit them and it took me 2 days to get them the right way up 🥺]

Taehyung jumped up, almost tripping over his silk pajamas bottoms, before grabbing Jungkook and asking him where Namjoon was.

It was safe to say, that the house was in chaos and somehow Namjoon was still sleeping through it all.

Finally everyone was in the bedroom, eyes on Namjoon who was cuddling into a pillow in replace of Jimin, who had managed to get out of Namjoons grip, with some help.

Everyone was staring and panicking, and nobody had any idea on what to do, even Jin who was currently googling what to do when sick.

Namjoon slowly turned over, letting out a moan before coughing so hard that it woke him up. He began to heave, not even noticing his hyungs staring at him and Jungkook running to get a bucket.

Jungkook placed the bucket right in front of Namjoon before he vomited right into the bucket. All the hyungs started thinking that maybe he had a vomiting bug, or maybe he ate something bad, but it wasn't until Yoongi gasped that they snapped back to where Namjoon was currently at.

"Guyss...." Yoongi whispered, his eyes almost glued on the bucket. The other boys turned they eyes to Yoongi and the bucket before gasping.. Inside the bucket that Namjoon had coughed and vomited into, was blood. It was nothing but blood, almost like a pool of blood.

Hoseok squealed and instantly ran to Namjoon, holding him and rubbing his back, while whispering some calming words. Jin was talking to Yoongi and Jimin, and they decided to call an ambulance.

"An ambulance is coming" Yoongi said which caused Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook to let out some sort of noise, which consisted of a sob, a sniff and a cry.

"Come on, he'll be okay, Yoongi, Taehyung, go grab a bag and pack some clothes, just in case, myself and Jimin will grab the essential stuff, Hoseok and Jin stay with him" the young Jungkook ordered, a serious look on his face.

10 minutes later, the ambulance arrived, and although the boyfriends couldn't see, outside all the neighbour's including the TXT boys, Taemin, Chungha and much more had gathered, nervous as they knew of the famous CEOs who lived in the apartment number 13.

Namjoon was brought out on a stretcher and along with Jungkook and Yoongi, went to the hospital in the ambulance, with the other boys right behind them.

It was around 4pm when Namjoon finally woke up, connected to wires, and a heart moniter beeping beside him. He winced as a pain hit him in the head and within minutes there was a nurse beside him, explaining what had happened, while injecting pain medication into his uv line.

He had sat up, feeling better than he was earlier that day, and the nurse fluffed his pillows and gave him a drink of water while telling him that all 6 of his friends were outside, waiting but only 2 were allowed in at a time. Namjoon smiled but his smile faltered when he realised they must have been so worried.

He asked the kind nurse if he could see two of them now and she nodded, asking which two he would like in. He took a minute to think before smiling at her, and telling her the names.

[Namjoons POV]

I fidgeted in the bed as it was hard, and not like mine or the hyungs back home. The wires connected to me were annoying and the nurse said she would take them of me later so I thanked her. I was by a window and looked out to the beautiful view. As I was admiring the view, I heard a knock and I turned around to see my boyfriends walking in.

"Hi Joonie", "Are you okay" they asked and I smiled, patting the fancy chair beside me, waiting for them to sit.

They both sat down and grabbed my arm, looking over the wires and needles in me.

"I was surprised that you picked us two to see you first".

I smiled at him, before leaning over slightly and placing a kiss on his plump lips.

"I realized I haven't said it yet so I needed to say it to you guys before I forget hyungie" I explained and the both of them gulped but smiled anyway.

"Anyway, hyungies, Jin hyungie, Hoseok hyungie, I forgive you".

Hi!

Sooo, this chapter sucked in my opinion. I had an idea for this chapter and somehow it didn't work. I spent days staring at the blank page wondering what to write next, but it's been ages since I posted, so although I'm not happy about this chapter, I'm going to post it 😂💜

I once again thank you for all the love, and this book is almost at 75k reads!! Thank you all so so so much 😊😊

I promise I'll Update soon! ❤️

See you soon ~

Amy 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 995 70
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...
5.9K 422 11
Park Jimin, 23 with a dark past. Finally escaping and fleeing to Seoul from Busan to push it all away and bury it, wanting to start a new. His new ro...
55.2K 1.8K 27
When Kim Seokjin gets kicked out of his own house, he decides to audition to work for the royal family that rules over the kingdom. Let's say, he was...
438K 12.7K 35
BTS' dorm is flooded and the only reasonable option is for Bang PD-nim to move them into your 8 bedroom and 4 bathroom penthouse that your boss rente...