Trust Issues || H2O Delirious...

By DaughterDeHell

Los Santos. City of thieves. City of Gangs. There is a constant battle to be, Number One. Every gang want... More

{01}
{02}
{03}
{04}
{05}
{06}
{07}
{08}
{09}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
A/N || Thank you
A/N || Imagines Book Out!

{27}

1K 38 5
By DaughterDeHell

Y/n's POV

Today's the day.

We told the gang about the plan yesterday, getting everyone to agree, and now, it was time to carry it out.

I strapped on my mask, looking at myself in the mirror.

'You got it. He's ok. You're going to get him back.'

I grabbed the hockey mask that sat on the bathroom sink, strapping it around my arm.

'When I get him, he's gonna need this.' 

I walked out, feeling a little better when I noticed the twins standing there, dressed and waiting. I smiled and motioned towards the door. They walked in front of me silently.

Once downstairs, I saw everyone studying any last bits of the plan, waiting for us to join them so we could finally leave.

Everyone stood up when they noticed me, keeping their lips shut.

Luke and Joe stepped up, each holding a large gun in their hands. "Ready?"

I nodded, grabbing my own weapon. They nodded back and moved to stand behind me like 2 bodyguards. I sighed and lifted my mask, strapping it to my other arm.

"Alright, we all know the plan. Get in, and each group will head to their designated holding cell locations, from there you contact the others if you find him and we begin extraction. All Rebellion members are on sight enemies and should be eliminated. Are we clear?"

The group muttered out yeah's and some nodded.

"I said, are we clear?"

They stood straighter and all replied in unison.

"Yes ma'am."

I slid my mask back on and turned around.

"Then let's get Delirious back."

I pressed my back against the velvety walls of the old casino, motioning for the rest of my platoon to move forward. "Get a move on, cameras will only be out for another 153 seconds."

I followed quickly behind the group, which was me, the twins, Lui, Leann, Smitty, and Ohm, as they walked through a double door towards the cellars.

We started to quickly scan over the cells, some empty, some occupied. I looked at the numerous girls and a few guys all chained up, bloodied and bruised.

I grimaced, promising myself to free as many as I can, as icing on the cake. I became more anxious and slightly frustrated as we continued searching, still no sign of Del. I let out an audible growl as we reached the end of the hall and Delirious wasn't in this cellar.

The others looked at me, waiting for any sort of instruction. I motion towards the cells with people in them.

"Let out as many as you can, the more distraction we have, the better. Plus, it'll definitely piss them off."

They nodded and split up, starting to hack at the locks. I quickly stepped off to the side so no prisoners would hear my conversation.

"Any updates? Over." I waited for a couple seconds before a slightly static voice came over the radio.

"Nothing on the West side. Over."

I waited for South and North sides to respond as well. Nothing came over the radio for a couple seconds and just as I was about to call out, the North side spoke. "North side here, we still have no eyes here. South said they're clear as well, second hand is a-go. Over."

I felt frustration course through me, but I kept my cool, keeping up hope that we will find him. "Alright. We're on our way. Over and out." I started to jog back towards the others.

I looked around, noticing the cowering skinny figures that looked like they haven't seen the light of day in years. "North is empty as well, we have regroup for the alternative, let's move ou-"

"East! Alpha! Come in Alpha!"

My group and I exchanged looks as I pulled the radio from my waistband.

"What is it South? Over." I asked calmly, hoping everything was alright.

Hoping that they found him.

"Alpha, we found- they- her, she's-" They started to go static, the frequency was being disrupted. I tried frantically to listen to what they were trying to say.

I grit my teeth and changed the frequency to Mini's. "Mini, our channels are being interrupted, what's going on out there? Over."

"A helicopter just landed on the roof, I think some of them are back from a lower scale mission, frequency will return in a couple seconds. Be careful. Over and out."

I sighed and changed the channel back. "Alright South, tell me what's going on. Over."

The com went dead for a couple of seconds, then a minute, then two. "South! Come in south! Over!"

"Wendy. We found Wendy."

I froze. "Alpha, she's alive, not doing so great, but she's alive. Over."

My breath went shaky and I nearly dropped the hand-held radio.

"Take her to Mini. And at all costs, stay safe. We're on our way to North, meet us there when you're done. Over and out."

I finally hooked the radio back onto my waistband and gripped my gun tightly, joy rushing through my veins.

The others and I all looked at each other with delight and we couldn't help but have a mini celebration.

This was more than what we had hoped for.

I composed myself and ushered my team out the doors and towards the north halls. "Eyes up, no slacking, once we get Delirious, it's game over."

"Oh really?"

My team and I all stopped in our tracks at the voice behind us.

I swiftly turned, holding my gun up to aim at the person head, my group following, only to find 8 more aiming back at us.

"My my, what do we have here? A bus full of wolves?"

My breath hitched as I looked into the mans eyes. His once young healthy hair was now shaved and graying. His vibrant eyes now dull and empty. The same mischievous smile adorned his lips, like many years ago.

It's him.

My hands began to shake and fear slowly crept up my spine but I pushed it down, staying strong.

"Harold." I spat, my voice dripping with venom.

"Ah, Alpha, how nice to see you, darling."

My finger tightened on the trigger but I didn't dare pull it. Not yet.

"Where the fuck is our ally?"

"Vulgar, vulgar honey, that's not very nice."

I stayed silent, restricting myself from killing him. That would only get everyone else killed.

"Harold. I'm not fucking playing these games so cut the bullshit. One more time. Where is he?"

A low pitch beep nearly went unnoticed, and multiple lasers were pointed at my team and I.

"Come child. I'll show you."

I glanced around slowly, we were trapped. I stood straight and slowly lowered my gun, obliging.

Harold smirked and stepped forward, his wall of bodyguards never leaving his side as he glides past us and down the long corridor.

Just as we went to step forward and follow, he stopped and turned to us. "Nah uh uh, drop the weapons."

I rolled my eyes and quickly shed the guns off my body, wanting to get to Delirious as quickly as possible.

My team seemed a little shocked that I had obliged so quickly, but I know this man, I know what he can and will do. And It's not a risk I'm willing to take.

I crossed my arms and stood straight, feeling lighter than before.

"What? You wanna pat me down too?" I sassed.

He simply smirked and motioned behind us. I turned around and saw people dressed heavily in body armor.

They were actually here to pat us down.

I groaned and rolled my eyes once more as the did so, ridding us of any more weaponry we might've been carrying. Well, not all of them. I had a few tricks up my sleeve.

Once Harold was satisfied with the pile of weaponry, he motioned towards more of his squad. They immediately picked up our stuff and started walking in the opposite direction.

He finally turned back to us and waved his hand, beckoning us. I felt slightly vulnerable as guards surrounded us as we walked, but kept my head high.

Harold pushed open two very large double doors and pranced in the room, seeming, excited? Once I myself was inside, I looked around, trying to plan any possible escape routes or back ups in case all goes to hell.

Upon my scan, I saw the rest of the crew, Misfits, Vanoss Crew, and Pack alike, all lined up against the back wall, on their knees, their hands tied behind their backs, masks tossed to the side.

Some seemed to panic when we entered, other's seemed grateful. Although everyone was here and seemingly unharmed, something didn't feel right. A pit began to form in my stomach and I just knew that something was off.

Harold chuckled slightly. "Alpha, Alpha. It's really so good to have you back."

I avoided eye contact with my team as he said the word "back".

"What's he talking about?" Wildcat yells.

Harold looks at him, then me, amused. "Ohoho, you haven't told them." He snaps his fingers and the teammates who followed me in were pounced on, getting overpowered by multiple rebels each.

They were dragged towards the back wall as well, not doing much to fight back. Why waste the energy?

They're masks we taken off of them and tossed aside with the others. I took mine off, strapping it to my arm to avoid Harold taking it. He noticed my action but let it slide, observing the hockey mask on my other arm.

I stood frozen, unsure of what I could do against all these people. Harold came over and grabbed my hand, pulling me along until we were in front of a wooden chair.

I didn't resist, no risking anything yet . He sat me down and motioned towards more of his minions.

"So, Alpha, how has the outside work been treating you? Hm?"

I stayed quiet, not giving him the satisfaction of any answer.

"Aww come on Alpha, we used to be good old mates back in the day, don't you remember? Y/n?"

I noticeably stiffened as I felt my gang member's gazes all burn holes through me.

"Harold. You brought me here for Delirious. Where is he?"

He smiles at my question deflection.

"Aha, you are correct again. And, I am a man of my word." He clapped his hands like he was summoning a butler. I rolled my eyes and he jumped a bit, remember something.

"Oh, and don't try anything Y/n, you may know me, but I know you as well." I heard a click behind me, but nothing was pressed to my head.

I turned around cautiously and saw a gun pointed at the head of the person on the end. Marcel.

He remained stone faced but I could see his muscles go rigid.

I took a deep breath. No one else is dying on my watch. I sat in the chair, relaxing myself and looking at Harold. "Point made."

He smirks and turns to nod at a door. 6 people barge through, four of them dragging a body and towards us and two of them following as guards.

I almost let a gasp escape my lips as I realized the condition of the person. They dragged him right up to me, throwing him on the floor.

He dropped onto his bare chest with a grunt, a blindfold tied around his head, only wearing sweatpants.

My eyes widened and my mouth was slightly agape.

Two of them grabbed his arms and pulled him to sit up on his knees, wrists tied behind his back.

His hair was disheveled, his breathing was ragged, and his body was scattered with scratches and bruises.

I put my hand to my mouth, my lip quivering, trying to hold back the emotions that's so desperately wanted to spring forward. They yanked off his blindfold and he looked up, catching my eyes.

His eyes widened for a second before he smiled widely. "Hey Alpha."

I tried to hold back, but my body betrayed me, my voice cracking as I responded.

"Delirious..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 119 12
The city of Los Santos is a dangerous place. A place of gangs and criminals. But, you can't have the villains without superheroes. The BBS is a dange...
2.4K 9 23
I've worked hard on this book. So, I hope you enjoy my book. Thanks for +1K reads! It really means a lot Most Impressive Rankings: #2 in bananabussqu...
23K 629 37
(COMPLETED + Editing) (Y/n) was the most wanted female criminals out there who is a gang leader of the most wanted gang ever (your gang name.) she wa...
6K 288 18
Delirious is a well know serial killer around Los-Santos. He works alone. It's always been like that since the death of his best friend and sister. ...