Thorin's Lost Love(Thorin Oak...

By JaspersWife2

Katharine Miller is the fiance of none other than Thorin Oakenshield,King of under the mountain.Both thought... More

Katharine Miller
Seeing Gandalf Again
Meeting Bilbo Baggins
Thorin's Pov
I Love Your Voice
The Journey Begins
Thorin's And Katherine's Story
Decisions
Trolls And The Troll Cave
Author's Note
Radagast
Rivendell
Author's Note
Getting Married
A Truly Wonderful Day
Leaving Rivendell
No More Scaring Me
Author's Note
Beorn
Morning Talk
Mirkwood Gate
Spiders
Mirkwood Elves
Talking To Tauriel
Injured And Bard
Tauriel's Anger
Night Before Durin's Day
Pain And Help
Keeping Her Alive
Babies!
Thorin's Pov
Thorin Meet's His Babies
Erebor
Gandalf
Author's Note
First Words
War Part 1
Author's Note
War Part 2
Waking Up
Author's Note
After A Few Months
Epilogue

Goblins

3.5K 80 0
By JaspersWife2

*Kat's pov*

I was sleeping soundly until I heard Thorin shouting.

Thorin: "Get up! Quickly!"

I woke up and saw the floor cracking, I quickly got up and ran to Thorin.But before I could get to him the ground caves in and we all fell until we hit the floor.Luckly I didn't fall on my belly because then I would have lost my babies.We were suddenly grabbed by a bunch of goblins, and they kept trying to touch me inappropriately.

Me: "Get off of me!"

I puched one so hard that it fell over the cliff.They dragged us to a great big goblin who might I add looks disgusting.He had a skull crown on his ugly head.

Great Goblin: "Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom? Spies? Thieves? Assassins?"

Grinnah: "Dwarves, Your Malevolence."

Great Goblin: "Dwarves?"

Grinnah: "We found them on the front porch."

Great Goblin: "Well, don’t just stand there; search them! Every crack, every crevice."

The goblins search the dwarves thoroughly, throwing away whatever they find. Oin’s hearing trumpet is thrown on the floor and crushed underfoot.

Great Goblin: "What are you doing in these parts? Speak!"

None of us respond.

Great Goblin: "Well then, if they will not talk, we’ll make them squawk! Bring out the Mangler! Bring out the Bone Breaker! Start with the female!"

The Great Goblin points at me. However, Thorin steps forward.

Thorin: "Wait."

Great Goblin: "Well, well, well, look who it is. Thorin son of Thrain, son of Thror; King under the Mountain."

The Great Goblin bows exaggeratedly to Thorin.

Great Goblin: "Oh, but I’m forgetting, you don’t have a mountain. And you’re not a king. Which makes you nobody, really. I know someone who would pay a pretty price for your head. Just the head, nothing attached. Perhaps you know of whom I speak, an old enemy of yours. A Pale Orc astride a White Warg."

Me and Thorin looks up in surprise and disbelief.

Thorin: "Azog the Defiler was destroyed. He was slain in battle long ago."

Great Goblin: "So you think his defiling days are done, do you?"

The Great Goblin laughs, then turns to a tiny goblin sitting in a basket and holding a slate.

Great Goblin: "Send word to the Pale Orc; tell him I have found his prize."

The tiny goblin writes down the message on his slate; cackling, he then pulls a lever, causing his basket to start sliding down a system of ropes and pulleys into the darkness.Then he starts to sing while I'm trying to hide my stomach.

Great Goblin: "Bones will be shattered, necks will be wrung! You’ll be beaten and battered, from racks you’ll be hung. You will lie down here and never be found, down in the deep of Goblin-town."

One of the goblins, is examining the weapons the dwarves brought with them. He picks up Thorin’s sword, Orcrist, and slides it a few inches out of its sheath. Recognizing the sword, he gasps in horror and throws down the sword. It lands in view of all the goblins. Recognizing it, the goblins howl in fear and rage as they retreat from it,the Great Goblin runs rapidly to his throne, trampling many goblins on his way. He speaks loudly, pointing at the sword.

Great Goblin: "I know that sword! It is the Goblin-Cleaver, the Biter, the blade that sliced a thousand necks."

As he speaks, Grinnah and the rest of the Goblins begin whipping the dwarves with ropes and leaping upon them, biting and slashing.I got a few slashes to my back and arm's.

Great Goblin: "Slash them! Beat them! Kill them! Kill them all! Cut off his head!"

Goblins hold Thorin down, and one of them pulls out his knife and prepares to behead Thorin.

Me: "No! Thorin!"

I got a hold of my bow and arrows,then I shot a arrow in the goblins head before he could kill Thorin.Which I got another slash to my arms again.Suddenly there was an explosion and when we looked up we saw Gandalf standing there.

Gandalf: "Take up arms! Fight! Fight!"

We picked up weapons and started to fight.

Gandalf: "Follow me. Quick! Run!"

Cutting down the goblins around us, we followed Gandalf and he ran along a pathway leading away from the throne room.

Gandalf: "Quickly!"

Thorin: "Faster!"

Dwalin sees several goblins running at them from in front.

Dwalin: "Post!"

Him and some of the others cut a guardrail post from the side of the path and they hold it out in front of them like a massive spear.

Dwalin: "Charge!"

We charged at the oncoming goblins and sweep them away with the long rail. Dropping the rail, Dwalin pulls out his axes and begins knocking aside goblins. The rest of us do the same. Gloin hits one goblin who falls and lands on another suspended path, breaking the path and dropping all the goblins on it into the darkness below. The rest of us also fight the goblins around them with their various weapons and fighting styles. Several goblins snarl as they swing on ropes toward the us.

Thorin: "Cut the ropes!"

Thorin and some of the company cut the ropes holding a raised platform in place, the platform falls outward, entangling the goblins swinging on the ropes. As Kili fights, several goblins start shooting arrows at him. He deflects some arrows with his sword; he then grabs a nearby ladder and drops it on the oncoming goblins. Kili and some of the other dwarves run forward, pushing the ladder and the goblins it has trapped in front of them. As they approach a missing area of the path, the goblins fall down into the darkness; the ladder, however, acts as a bridge for the dwarves to cross to the rest of the path. As soon as they cross it, Dwalin breaks the ladder, preventing the goblins chasing them from crossing it.

Gandalf: "Quickly!"

We continue running through the maze-like paths; they get on a section of the path suspended by ropes from above. They slice some ropes, and the pathway swings away from the rest of the path, approaching a different path.

Thorin: "Jump!"

Several of the us manage to jump to the other path; however, before the rest can, the suspended path swings back like a pendulum to where it started, and several goblins leap on. As the path swings back again, the rest of the dwarves and Gandalf manage to jump to the new path as well; they cut the ropes, causing the swinging path and the goblins on it to fall. Then we followed Gandalf and continue running through the tunnels, killing all the goblins in their way. Gandalf strikes a rock above them with his staff, causing the rock to fall down and begin rolling in front of the us, squashing all the goblins in their way. Soon, we approach a bridge between two walls of the cavern. As they try to cross it, the Great Goblin suddenly breaks through from underneath the bridge and pulls himself up onto the bridge, in front of us. As we all pauses, hundreds of goblins approach them from all sides.I was getting so tired of running.

Great Goblin: "You thought you could escape me?"

The Great Goblin swings his mace twice causing Gandalf to stumble back and almost fall.

Great Goblin: "What are you going to do now, wizard?"

Gandalf leaps forward and strikes the Great Goblin in the eye with his staff. The Great Goblin drops his mace and clutches his face in pain.

Great Goblin: "Ow, ow, ow!"

Gandalf steps forward and slices the Great Goblin in the belly; the Great Goblin falls to his knees, clutching his belly.

Great Goblin: "That’ll do it."

Gandalf again swings his sword and slices the Great Goblin’s neck, causing him to fall down dead.But his weight was to much and we all fell.I landed on some of our friends and I still consider myself lucky because I fell on my back.It still hurt because of my injuries but my babies are still alive.That's all that matters,I felt strong arm's help me up.

Thorin: "Come on,love."

I get up with his help, I wrapped my arms around his waist.

Bofur: "Well that could have been worse."

I jumped when the ground shakes,I looked and saw the Great Goblins body and fallen onto the other's.

Dwalin: "Oh, you've got to be joking!"

Kili: "Gandalf!"

He pointed up and saw hundreds of goblins coming after us.

Gandalf: "Only one thing can save us.Daylight, quickly!"

We ran until we were outside.I took a seat and had Oin look at me.

Thorin: "Is she going to be ok?"

Oin: "Aye, she'll be alright."

Thorin: "And our babes?"

He smiled.

Oin: "Aye, they are just fine."

I looked up and saw Thorin coming over to me.He kissed my lips then my stomach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835 25 11
Katherine's life has been full of unfortunate events ever since she can recall. Being a mortal in a magic world is truly an unbearable torture, but t...
118K 3K 37
Amanda, a Ranger of the North was asked by Gandalf to join a quest to reclaim the lonely mountain from a Dragon. At first, Thorin was sceptical about...
1.2K 110 45
She's always been good. He's always gotten into trouble. Her parents wanted her to end up with a guy from the church. His parents aren't around. She...
3.6K 221 30
After being unexpectedly dumped the night of her firm's Christmas party, thoroughly modern Noelle James decides to skip the festivities and go for a...