The Lost Heir (Naruto Fanfic)

Od AuthorKitsune

Rewrite of Forgotten Clan ------- The Kitsune clan, a clan that's supposed to be long forgotten until a speci... Více

Shiro Kitsune
Prologue
Enter: Naruto Uzumaki and Shiro Kitsune
Enter Sasuke!
Kakashi Hatake!
Pride Goeth Before a Fall
Not Sasuke!
Kakashi Decision
You Failed!
The Worst Client
Target #2
Going Ashore
Game Over!!!
Ninja!!
The Secret Plan!!!
Return of the Sharingan
Who are you?!
Preparations for Battle
Training Day
The Emblem of Courage
The Land that had a Hero
A Meeting in the Forest
The Enemies Return
Ambush Times Two!
Speed!!
For Your Dreams
Sharingan Devastation!!
Awakenings
Nine Tails!!
Someone Precious to You
Your Future Is...!!
To Each His Own Struggle
The Tools Called Shinobi
The Bridge of The Hero!!
Intruders?
Iruka vs. Kakashi
Sakura's Depression
A Total Mismatch!
On Your Mark
The Challengers!!
The First Test
The Whisper of Demons
To Each His Own
The Tenth Question
The Talents We Test For
The Second Exam
The Password Is...
Predator!!
The Target Is...!!
Coward...!!
I've Got To...!!
Beauty Is the Beast!!
The Principals of Use!!

Konohamaru!!

6.1K 165 28
Od AuthorKitsune

*Shiro's POV*

"You... Want me to take the picture with you looking like that?" The photographer asked.

I looked at Naruto's face and sweatdropped.

"So that's why my bathroom was a mess..." I mumbled, with a yawning Kuro.

"Yeah! Go for it!" Naruto answered

"Jeez... You'll be sorry. Okay, now say, "cheese"!" The photographer said.

Naruto glared into the picture, a hand reached out.

~scene change~

"Heh heh."

"I had no idea he was doing this until I found my bathroom covered in paint." I said.

"Whaddaya think? It was hard getting the right expression! It took me three hours to get that shot." Naruto said, laughing and rubbing the back of his head.

"How did I befriend a moron that destroys my house almost every day, by breaking in?" I asked myself, quietly.

"After all, it's not like something ordinary would do... But with my artistic vision--!"

"Do it over!" Hiruzen shouted.

"Say what?!"

"What concerns me more is why you chose not to wear your headband that marks you as an adult shinobi of our village..." Hiruzen said.

"I didn't want to damage it. I'll start wearing it after the ceremony tomorrow." Naruto replied.

"In any case, the secret dossiers in this yearbook are an essential intelligence resource for Konohagakure Village. So, to present yourself with such a face..."

"But I don't know about all that stuff!"

The door creaked open, capturing mine and Naruto's attention as we looked over at the door.

A small boy came barreling in with a shuriken.

"On guard, ol' man! Right?!"

Hiruzen sighed.

"What's he got into this time?"

Another man came in, when the small boy tripped.

"Aha!"

"Owwww!!!"

The boy sat up slightly.

"I get it! It's a trap? Right?!!?"

"Oh dear, kami-sama please save me from these morons." I silently pleaded.

"A-are you alright honored grandson?! And, for the record, there are no traps here!!" The man said.

"Honored... Grandson?" Kuro and I muttered as we stared at the young boy.

"What's going on? Who's the kid?" Naruto asked.

"Kid?"

The man realized that Naruto and I were in the room and mentally smirked.

"Aha, so you tripped me! It was you! Right?!!!"

Naruto picked up the boy by his scarf.

"I'm such a dead man. Kuro, once I die, I'm giving you my life savings and monthly sweets."

"Shiro-sama?!"

"You fell over your own feet!" Naruto shouted.

"Unhand him, Naruto! That boy happens to be the grandson of our revered lord, the Third Hokage!"

Naruto stared at the boy he was holding by the scarf.

"So? Take your best shot! I dare you!"

Naruto lets go of the boy and punches him in the head.

"Like I care, stupid!"

"Owwww!!"

"Whaaat!!!!"

~scene change~

I kept glancing back to where the boy was following Naruto and I, wondering what he wanted.

Naruto stopped walking and turned towards the horribly disguised boy.

"Quit following us, stupid. I can see you right there!" Naruto shouted.

The boy lowered the disguise.

"So, you managed to penetrate my disguise!! Right?!! The rumors of your prowess don't lie! Teach me your skills, I'll become your disciple."

"Hunh?"

"Yeah!"

"Please say no, please say no..." Kuro mumbled.

"You've gotta teach me that sexy no jutsu you used on my grandpa. Okay, chief?!"

"Ch-chief?!"

~back with Hiruzen~

*Hiruzen's POV*

"Blast it! Where is he this time...?"

"It would appear that he followed Naruto and Shiro." I answered.

"Naruto and Shiro? That's awful!" The man said before running out of the room.

~back with the two trouble makers~

*Shiro's POV*

I was silently chewing on a dango stick while Kuro licked up the bowel of water beside me.

"Ready... Steady... Go!!"

"Okay chief! Behold!!"

I looked away to not see what Naruto's pupil has turned into.

"No!!! Totally wrong!! Taller! Thinner!"

"Yessir!"

"There!!"

"Shhhaa"

~scene change~

"By the way... What's your beef with the old man?" Naruto asked as he gulped down a soda.

"My name is Konohamaru... My grandfather named me. Like the village right? He said it would bring me luck..." Konohamaru answered.

Kuro and I glanced at Konohamaru, listening into the conversation.

"But even though everyone in the village knows that that's what I am called... No one ever calls me that! It's always just "honored grandson". No one ever sees me for who I am... Just who I'm related to. And I hate it! But it'll be different when I become Lord Hokage, and that's gonna be real soon!!" Konohamaru states.

"No way! Who'd respect a hokage like you?"

"Hunh?"

"It's too big a name for such a little guy!"

"What?!"

"You idiot! It won't be easy to win the hokage name! You don't get it just because you want it! If you want to become hokage that badly..." Naruto said before slipping off the sentence.

"Well? What?!" Konohamaru questioned.

"You'll have to get past me first!" Naruto declared.

~at the hokage monument~

*3rd Person's POV*

"Lord Hokage! I've been looking all over for you." Iruka said.

"Hello, Iruka." Hiruzen greeted.

"Did Naruto submit his ninja registration?" Iruka asked.

"Yes." Hiruzen answered.

"Yesterday I treated him and Shiro to a stern lecture of a bowel of ramen. He's been on cloud nine since he passed the test. He intended to become a full fledged shinobi and earn the respect of everyone in town." Iruka said with a chuckle.

"That may be a difficult dream for him to realize." Hiruzen said.

"What?" Iruka questioned.

"Only we who were adults at the time of the great battle know the truth... That the boy Naruto is the human form of the nine tailed fox spirit that tormented our people until its defeat a dozen years ago. Disclosure of that secret is most strictly forbidden... Under pain of the severest penalty our law can inflict. As a result, the children of our children know nothing of the truth! Among his peers, at least, Naruto's secret is secure. It was the fondest wish of the Fourth Lord Hokage that our people come to regard Naruto as their Savior and hero. He made that wish for him, sealed the child's fate... And died.'

"A hero?"

"He selected a newborn child, the umbilical cord freshly cut, and bound up all nine tails of the fox within the infants navel. Naruto was sacrificed, for the safety of us all, to become a living vessel for the imprisonment of the fox. But the is not the way the adults who know chose to see it. Instead, their treatment of the boy is do contemptuous and hostile... It has been picked up on by children who have no idea of the truth... Picked up on and perpetuated! Iruka... Can you imagine...?"

"Imagine what?"

"How it must feel... So much hatred and hostility... To be treated with an animosity so intense as to be annihilating... To have around you many who would deny you even... The right to exist."

~scene change~

*Shiro's POV*

"There you are!"

"Eh?!"

Konohamaru, Naruto and I looked up.

"Feh..."

Naruto moved slightly.

"And now, honored grandson, it's time to return home."

"No way!! Not yet! First I have to kick the old man's butt and become the next lord hokage. So get lost." Konohamaru said.

"The revered Lord Hokage know and understands the right principles that are the cornerstone of all the knowledge of the shinobi; virtue, justice, ceremony, wisdom, loyalty, faithfulness, prudence and filial piety! He is master of over one thousand illusions, and... Eh?!"

"Behold!"

I looked away, covering Kuro's eyes.

"Take that! Sexy no jutsu!" Konohamaru said before taking down the transformation.

"Why didn't it work?!"

"Wha... Wha...! What a vulgar display! Not fit for a gentleman's eyes! And I will not fall for it! Honored grandson!! If you lower yourself to consort with creatures of this sort you will descend to his level! Only by following my teachings will you ever merit the name of hokage! Now, let's go home!"

"Let go!"

"Shadow clone jutsu!"

Many Naruto's appeared.

"Whoa!! That is totally cool!!! Right?!!" Konohamaru asked in awe.

"Hah! Child's play! No match for a superior teacher like myself! It would only fool a weak minded idiot like Mizuki!"

"Are you sure about that, you pervert?" I mumbled.

"Behold!!"

"Hunh?"

All the Naruto's transformed into a female version of their selfs.

All the clones went up to Ebisu and caused him to have a huge nosebleed.

"Eep!"

"Pervert!" I shouted.

Naruto lets down his transformation and clones.

"I call this one... The ninja harem!!"

"How many perverts are there?! You even turned a child into a pervert!!" I cried out.

"Blast it! I failed to beat professor four eyes again! Right?!! All I wanna a name that everyone will respect! And I want it right now?!!!? Augh!"

Naruto punched the back of Konohamaru's head.

"You think wanting it is all it takes? Dream on! You're talking about the name hokage! That's the greatest shinobi in town, the one everyone respects! My whole life, it's been one rotten thing after another! I even doubted myself! Only two people treat me with any kind of respect. And even they... We're almost impossible to win over!! Are you ready to make a commitment?"

"Commitment...?"

"Everybody, and I do mean everybody, has the highest respect.... For the honored hokage name!"

Naruto gave a grin towards Konohamaru while I just gave him a foxish grin, my tail swaying with the wind behind me.

"Do you get it? There are no short cuts!"

"Hah! Where do you get off, lecturing me? You're not so hot! Right?!! I'm not gonna be your disciple anymore! From this day forward... We will be arch rivals!" Konohamaru said with a grin.

Naruto gave a soft chuckle as he smiled.

"It's your tough luck! From now on, I'll always be one step ahead of you, one step closer to my destiny as the finest shinobi! But... Heck! One day we'll fight over the name hokage. You better look forward to that day... Konohamaru!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

86.3K 2.3K 26
UP FOR ADOPTION I WILL LEAVE THIS STORY UP FOR YOU TO READ AND VIEW BECAUSE I AM NOT MEAN I do NOT own NARUTO. Masashi Kishimoto-san does. I only own...
H.Shuyo Od Kim

Fanfikce

1.5K 73 33
updated @ random - Now this young man's story begins the day before Hiroto could leave everything and everyone he once knew behind him and try again...
300K 10.1K 38
Within the village of Konoha, both humans and demons live in peace as the two races help each other out. But there is one demon that the humans hate...
3.8K 83 18
Naruto is about to be named the 6th Hokage in an alternative universe where Nagato didn't bring back anyone that he killed. However, just two days be...