Jeremiah (Slowly Editing)

By theepariah

RATED R || WARNING: Abundance of mistakes made. Promise to fully edit every chapter when I'm completely done... More

Chapter 02- Sex On legs
Chapter 03- Don't Tempt Me
Chapter 04- Bad Boy
Chapter 05- Boyfriend
Chapter 06- Give In
Chapter 07- The One And Only
Chapter 08- Effected
Chapter 09- Vise Versa
Chapter 10- Au Contraire
Chapter 11- I Love You
Chapter 12- Gamer
Chapter 13- Double Dates
Chapter 14- Tell Me What You Want
Chapter 15- Double Trouble
Chapter 16- Unanswered Questions
Chapter 17- Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 18- Ignorance Is Bliss
Chapter 19- Nothing Big
Chapter 20- Sexual Fustration
Chapter 21- Replaceable
Chapter 22- Sweet Compliments
Chapter 23- Seduce
Chapter 24- Mistakes
Chapter 25- Daughter In Law
Chapter 26- Guilty As Charged
Chapter 27- Paranoid And Void
Chapter 28- Faults
Chapter 29- Reality Spilts All
Chapter 30- No Hesitation
Chapter 31- What About Sex
Chapter 32- Tease
Chapter 33- Olive Juice
Chapter 34- Tomorrow
Chapter 35- Day After Yesterday
Chapter 36- Today
Chapter 37- Unfinished Business
Chapter 38- Us
Chapter 39- Happiness
Chapter 40- The Beginning
T R A I L E R
GUESS WHAT KIDS?!

Chapter 01- Asshole

3.8K 32 9
By theepariah

Copyright © 2013 Kendra Etienne

All right reserved worldwide

No part of this e-book may be copied or sold

All rights are reserved to the author. No part of this e-book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews.

Disclamer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author(s) imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemble to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments or locales is entirely coincidental.

***

But Oooh, this time I'm telling you,

I'm telling you

We are never ever ever getting back together

Wee-

The crack of dawn and Taylor Swift is already at it.

I toss the covers off my naked body and sit up rubbing my eyes trying to adjust the sun hitting my retina. Swinging my legs off the bed, I place them on the frigid floor. Quickly, I put on my fuzzy blue slippers and grab my towel off the love seat.

Skipping at the look of my reflection before I get any kind of judgment from my irritating subconscious, I grasp my toothbrush and put it in my mouth heading into the bathtub.

Turning the knob for hot water and letting it run for a couple seconds, I put my towel on the towel rack.

Feeling the soothing warm temperature of the water, my body agreeing with me, I get in. Squeezing toothpaste on my toothbrush I put it back in my mouth brushing to and fro and scrub myself a few times with my favorite strawberry body wash before getting out.

Turning off the water, I step out into the foggy warm air. Placing my toothbrush in the sink cabinet. Lazily, I gripped my towel and wrap it around my body. Opening the door leading to my room, I smile feeling refreshed.

As I dance over to my phone, I tap the play button and continue to sing with Taylor Swift.

Are never ever getting back together

You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me

But weee are never ever ever ever getting back together

Looking in the mirror liking my outfit for the first day of school. Wearing my high waisted denim shorts with a red loose collar shirt. Trailing my eyes down my legs to my favorite pair of flower printed Docs. I take out my phone from my back pocket to stop the song.

I scowl at myself in the mirror. My subconscious chuckles at my pear shape figure. Hey I may not have an hourglass body but I've got a cute face and a chubby waist.

Big hazel eyes didn't run in the family but I somehow possessed them. My skin was always glowing olive with my fair sized chest and curvy hips.

My hair was pretty long and extra curly, I dyed it auburn a couple months ago and my natural hair was already peeking through.

Scratching my scalp trying tame my hair to the way I like it but it immediately tumbles down my shoulders to my back. I sigh in frustration.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why won't you stay?" I look in the mirror and pout.

First day of school might just be odd.

Being that I'm a very abnormal person when it comes to meeting new people-or the boys, I should say.

But considering this would be my last year of high school, boys are to be a definite no no.

For now.

For crying out loud I'm only 17, what's love without Adele, Ben & Jerry's ice cream and Ryan Gosling movies? Moving from California to New York was probably the best.

No doubt that I'd miss my friends back there and my lovely boyfriend-more like ex as it is now.

Interrupting my thoughts my mom yells,"Destiny, I'll be waiting outside for you in the car, If you're not down there in 10 minutes I'm leaving!"

"Okay." I yell back flicking the rest of my hair over my shoulder I look at my small table near my bed to check the time Its 7:48.

Oh shit!

Late to the school for the first day, that's what it's looking like.

Running into the bathroom sitting my things on the toilet seat. I open the sink cabinet grabbing my make-up purse, scrambling in it to take my mascara, eye-liner and lip gloss. I apply some, not bothering to put anything back. I grab my purse from the seat and run out the bathroom door into my room and out the other door.

I dart down the stairs into the living room and into the kitchen around the table opening the refrigerator door. I snatch an apple closing it shut. I turn around kissing my dad on the cheek while he's eating his breakfast.

I shout out to him,"Bye dad see ya later!"

Running out the door not waiting for a response though I hear "Bye Destiny good luc-" The impact of the door slamming shut blocking the rest of his sentence.

I flee to the car that has been already running for the pass couple minutes. I hop in breathing heavily. I say in between breaths, "Mom. Drive. Now fast."

After what seemed like a decade because of my mothers 15 mph driving, We've finally reach the parking lot of the school. Leaving my unfinsihed apple I kiss her then leap out the car. I run to the entrance of the school and try to find the main office.

I search the hallways full of teenagers and blue lockers. I find the sign stating Main Office and below it, it stated Welcome Back Students!

I walk fast toward the sign and into the office.

A middle aged women gives me a warm smile.

"Hello dear welcome back, can I help you?"

Her name tag was written in black stating her name, Ms. Grace

"Yes you can!" I reply a little bit too loud, I mentally smack myself for being so deafening. She didn't seem to be affected from my perked personality though.

"I'm new here and I'm not sure where to go. I don't have my schedule either." She smiles and asks,"Your name?"

I reply confidently,"Destiny Antoinette Adams." Ms. Grace turns her head back to the computer to start typing.

I patiently wait .

And wait.

And wait.

She speaks up,"Here you go. Your schedule and locker number is on the front and a map and guide on the opposite side. Have a nice day Destiny."

"Thank you so much." I grinned showing a full set of teeth. Ms. Grace laughs and turns her head back to the computer. I turn on my heels with my eyes glued to the laminated paper.

With my eyes on the schedule, I begin to groan at my classes. I thought I was rid of a French and I swear I completed the perfect amount of credits for gym.

I lost my balance, crashing into painful body. Landing on my ass, I nearly shriek when I cracked my knuckle on the floor.

I was about to apologize when suddenly at the lost of words my eyes stare into a grey hesitant gaze. God, I just died and went to heaven. He's extremely appealing, very appealing.

How cliché.

He must know how good he looks which only leads him to be an asshole. I'm no one to judge but I can't be wrong about this.

He's a fucking stud.

His perfect cheesy smile and his white pearls twinkle at me as I continue to gawk. This guys golden complexion, his soft looking skin just begged to be touched.

I wanted to smack myself for guessing right on his body. Football? He certainly had the body for it. Or maybe basketball cause you couldn't really miss his height.

He was wearing a seamless black thermal shirt. He had to be a football player at least. His arms were outlined perfectly under the long sleeve tight shirt. My cheeks redden as I accidentally glanced at the front of his navy jeans. When I looked back into his eyes they were a darker ashen shade but also a look of amusement.

He crooned,"Enjoying the view?"

I cough from my sharp intake of air and glanced away from his light grey eyes, looking from under my eyelashes the guy just continues to stare.

He crouches down and leans forward. "I'm sorry, I didn't even ask. Are you okay?"

I nod my head and nearly smiled too wide. My excitement needed to be at bay. At least he wasn't a conceited asshole.

"Good" He smiled again. "Cause next time you need to watch where you're going and not get in my way."

My smile disappeared automatically. I guess I spoke too soon.

"Huh?" Was all that came out.

"Huh?" He mocks me.

"Next time you watch where the fuck you're going and there will be no problem, alright?"

The asshole walks pass me and steps on my laminated schedule with his just out the box sneakers.

"Bitch!" Left his mouth as he continued on his way.

Who the fuck?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 13.4K 49
Il a suffi d'un regard à Isaac Miller pour tomber sous le charme de Lev. Rongé par la timidité, il n'a jamais osé faire le grand saut. Cette dernière...
7.7M 4.4K 7
Je pensais passer ma première année d'université de la façon la plus banale que ce soit, concentrée sur mes études, avec deux ou trois amis. Pas me...
164K 4K 80
Ses frères l'ont laissée seule pour partir en voyage quelques jours. Ils lui avaient pourtant demandé de ne pas traîner avec des garçons. Mais elle a...
14.5M 398K 100
Mon père ? Il me bat depuis le plus jeune âge et je peux rien y faire. Ma mère elle, m'a abandonné telle une lâche il y'a 9 ans, j'ignore toujours la...