Caged By Him

By moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 61

60K 1.7K 285
By moonchild80

Tristan's POV:

Closing the door to the house, I head towards one of my cars and pull out my phone as it won't stop ringing.

"Derek, I'm on my way." I say before hanging up and getting inside the car.

Today's a busy day. I have a lot of shit I have to take care that I, frankly, don't want to do. I'd much rather be somewhere else. At home, with her.

I hate leaving her alone. But it's not like I can take her with me to all of my meetings, all of my appointments. No matter how much I'd like to. But she's pregnant now, it's my job to stay with her if she needs me. Which is why I'm handling all of the work I can today, so I can have some free time afterwards. Sighing to myself, I start up the car and pull up from the driveway...

~~~~~~~~~~

After a dreadful day filled with meetings, I'm done at the enterprise and heading to one of my gentlemen's clubs where I have, yet again, an extremely important meeting with a drug cartel leader.

An hour drive later, I arrive at my destination and Elijah greets me at the front of the building. He talks me through everything that's been happening as we walk through the hall towards the men's lounge.

Getting inside, it's a full house today. We walk over to the VIP section where we're greeted by some of my men and we soon fall into conversation.

"Get your hands off me." A loud high pitched voice makes me turn around. And as soon as I do, I knew someone was going to die today.

I watch as Aurora stands quietly as one of the waitresses, who clearly doesn't know her fucking place, yells at her. What is she doing here? Who brought her?

"Who are you? Who the fuck allowed you to be in here?" She snaps, raising her voice. "This place is invite only. You're not a waitress, so what are you doing here?"

"First, you spill wine on my five hundred dollar dress. Then you have the nerve to come here uninvited." Her annoying shouting makes everyone go silent. They all turn to her and Aurora as I just stand there with my fists tensed beside me. My eyes switch between the both of them. I watch as Aurora nervously fumbles with her fingers.

At that moment, watching her getting yelled at, every bad memory came rushing back to me: her being harassed on the first day I met her, her almost being raped, her getting kidnapped and taken away from me, her getting stabbed and injured, her losing our baby... All of it. All because I couldn't protect her. And that send me to a pit of fury, I promised myself I will not tolerate her being hurt ever again.

I tug on my suit jacket before attempting to walk down the steps but Elijah stops me.

"Don't get angry, man." He says, putting his arm in front of me and blocking my way. "I'll handle it." He says, giving me a pat on the shoulder and marching down the steps.

"I'm so sorry about your dress. I can help you if you let me." She fucking apologizes. "You can have my coat to cover up if you want." She says in a low trembling tone that makes me even angrier.

Elijah says something, making both of them turn to him.

My eyes linger on her. She looks away from Elijah and her eyes circle the room anxiously, finally landing on me. I don't want her to see me like this but there's nothing I can do to contain my anger.

I've always kept Aurora away from the public eye. She hasn't met many if any of my criminal associates. I wanted it to stay that way, to keep her safe. I've always wanted to maintain her privacy. But this place is full of mobsters and drug lords, that will soon know who she is because of my fucking temper. I can't help it.

"Aurora." I snap, gritting my teeth and making everyone turn to me."Come here, NOW!!" I order, raising my voice s high as I can.

I watch as she swallows and makes her way over to me, nervously pushing her way through the crowd.

She looks anxious, her head bowed down as she marches toward me. I don't want her to be nervous, especially now that she's pregnant. I'd never lay a hand on her and she knows that.

She has no need to worry when I'm around. I'm here for her, I protect her. The thing with Aurora is that everybody left her, everybody failed her but I'm not going to do that.

She stands by me quietly as silence settles in the room. I look over to the waitress and she knows what's about to happen. She knows she crossed the line and she'll pay for it.

Turning my attention to Aurora, I gently grab her as she looks at me with confusion. Wrapping my arms around her, I pull her closer to me, taking her by surprise. I place my hand on the back of her head and push her into my chest. She places her small hands on my chest as I tighten my grip.

I look over to the fucking whore who had the nerve to raise her voice at someone who's not her rank. I watch her face pleading me, her eyes begging me to spare her.

I reach down to my belt and grab my gun, removing it from safety and aiming it towards her. She furiously shakes her head as I knit my eyebrows and grit down on my teeth.

Without any hesitation, I pull the trigger. Everyone around gasps as they watch her body fall on the floor.

I feel Aurora flinch against me. She tightly holds on to me as I reciprocate it, placing one hand on her back and the other one on the back of her head, with my gun still in my hand.

She squirms in my hold, attempting to look back at the lifeless body oozing blood on the floor. But that urges me to push the back of her head against my chest as she heavily breathes. I don't want her seeing any of this.

I put my gun back into my belt and place my hand on the back of her head, giving her hair a stroke. "Let this serve as a lesson to all of you. To anyone who doesn't value their life, touches her, raises their voice on her. To any man, any woman who talks to her in an innapropriate manner. To anyone who dares to even look at her in the wrong way, this is what'll happen to you." I growl in anger as they all watch for my next move. "Clean this up and get back to work." I order and they all huddle up around the body.

I look down and hear her sniffle. I let go of her and tightly grasp her hand as I pull her away from everyone.

Reaching the door to my office, I push the door open and pull her in with me before closing the door on us. I sit on the couch and curse under my breath.

"Are you okay?" I break the silence, finally looking up to face her. She's stood with a pout and tears rolling down her cheeks. She nods but I sigh and shake my head.

"Fuck, I'm sorry you had to see that. I didn't mean to do it in front of you" I apologize, pulling her closer and sitting her on my lap. "I haven't scared you, have I?" I ask, attempting to soften my voice with her, drying her wet cheeks with my thumb.

"It's okay." She mutters in a soft voice. "It's not." I shake my head. "I just...I can't cope if something happens to you again." I confess as I look at the floor. "I can't lose another baby, I can't. And I can't lose you." I tell her. I'd never say this to her on a regular day but I want her to know why I did what I did in front of her.

"You won't." She says, placing both of her hands on the sides of my face. "I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me." She says, trying to reassure me.

"I just... I don't want to fail in protecting you." I grumble. "You're all I got. All that matters." I breathe in a low voice.

She lets out a small exhale before I feel her soft lips against me, kissing on me. Fuck. I wrap my arms around her and help her straddle me. She swipes both her thumbs on my jaw and places her forehead against mine. "I love you." She mutters, giving me a peck on the lips. Fuck, I'll never get tired of hearing that.

"I love you more, angel." I reply, smiling at her. "Who brought you here?" I ask her, screwing my brows in a frown.

"Isaac." She informs me. "But I'm the one who wanted to come." She quickly rambles and I nod to myself.

"Why? Did something happen?" I question rubbing my hand up and down her thigh.

"I was feeling a bit anxious and alone." She confesses. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have left you home alone." I sigh, shaking my head.

"It's not your fault. You had work."

"Are you feeling sick at all?" I softly ask her, pushing some of her hair away as I watch over her face. Fuck me, she looks so fucking good today. Just like any other day. I watch as her cheeks redden and she attempts to look away from me.

Suddenly the door opens and Elijah peeks inside. "Boss, they're waiting." He tells me and I nod then look back at Aurora. "Tell them I'll be there in a minute." I order and he nods before exiting and closing the door behind him.

"I should get going. I have an important meeting." I exhale, gently pulling her away as I stand up and she sits on the couch.

"Okay. I'll just go. I can ask Isaac to drive me back." She nods, standing up and adjusting her dress. "I'm sorry I caused trouble."

I don't want her to leave. She needs a change of scenery. "You're not leaving. There's a lounge right through there." I point at the door. "You can lay down, eat, watch T.V. No one will bother you."

"Are you sure?" She shyly asks and I nod.

"Mhm. I'm right outside. You'll call me if you need anything, yes?" I ask, walking to her as she nods. "After the meeting, I thought we could do something together. I'll take you out somewhere you'd like." I suggest. With my busy schedule, I haven't had time to spend with her and I'd like to rectify that. If it were up to me, I'd stay all day with her.

"Okay." She smiles "Thank you." I lean my head down and push her lips against mine, tugging her jaw up as I kiss on her.

I finally pull away, looking down at her one last time. I let go of her and send her a wink before walking towards the door and closing it behind me.

Aurora's POV:

I sat in the lounge, laying back on one of the leather seats as I watch TV. My head is throbbing and I'm nauseous but can't throw up. It's the worst feeling.

Approximately two hours have passed, and Tristan is still in his meeting. Not that I mind waiting. I'd much rather be here than at home, alone and bored.

Feeling nauseous, I clench my stomach and shut my eyes. I'm really praying that my sickness fades as the day goes. I've been sick over the past week and it's hell.

Suddenly, I feel myself about to vomit so I rush towards the bathroom and perch beside the toilet. I throw up everything I ate this morning,

I weakly stand up and lean my hands on the sink, panting loudly. I sit there till I gather myself, patting my face with water and rinsing my mouth before going back to the lounge.

About half an hour later, I hear the door being opened and footsteps nearing in. "Aurora." Tristan's voice calls out as his shoes clink against the tiles.

"No, please don't come in." I request in a low tone. I don't want him to see me like this.

"What's wrong with you?" He questions, crouching down in front of me and pushing my hair back.

"It's my morning sickness." I sigh. "But I'm okay now." I nod, smiling up at him.

He stands up, grabbing my hands and helping me do so as well. "Okay, let's get you home so you can rest." He ushers but I slowly shake my head. "Unless, you want to go somewhere else. I'm done with my meeting. I can take you out wherever you want." He suggests, his eyes softening as my gaze helplessly drops to his lips.

"I'd like that." I nod, giving me a faint smile as his thumb gently swipes across my cheek. "Yeah?" He hums in his deep voice, his eyes roaming across my face.

I nod again as he gives me a one eyed smile, grabbing the sides of my face and planting a lingering kiss against my forehead.

"Let me get your coat on." He ushers, grabbing my coat from the hanger and holding it out behind me so I can get my arms through the sleeves which I do.

I wrap the coat around myself and look back at Tristan who's stood watching me. I look away to close the button on my coat but he's soon to latch on to my neck, sucking and biting on it. That makes me laugh because it tickles. He hums against my skin before he pulls away.

"Let's get going." He says, taking my hand and walking us out of the room.

We walk out of the building towards his car where he helps me up to the car and gets in next to me and starts driving.

"Where are we going?" I ask, fastening my seatbelt.

"That's your choice." He says. "I said I'll take you wherever you'd like. I'm yours for the rest of the day." He tells me as he focuses on the road. I nod to myself and sit back in my seat.

~~~~~~~~~~

Needless to say, I had the most incredible day with him. There wasn't much I wanted to do since it was cold outside. But that doesn't matter because I had an amazing time. I told him I didn't want anything fancy or expensive, and he needed some convincing before he complied. We had lunch, we drove around, he took me shopping, not to my request though. It was bliss. And he's been busy these days so I rarely had time to see him. But I'm so happy he makes the effort to make time for me, it's all I can ever ask for.

Once we made it back to the house, it was already night time, close to midnight in fact. I got up to the room and took off my coat and my dress off. I sit on the edge of the bed and watch him as takes off his watch and shrug off his jacket.

He looks mouth-watering. His large hands that always make my skin prickle with heat. His strong, veiny arms that make me feel so safe when they wrap around me. His eyes, his lips, his hair, his body. God, just everything about him is so unique. I've never seen any man like him.

I never usually gawk at men or think about their appearance but Tristan has intoxicated my mind. Every time I see him. I'm happy I'm protected. And aside from my mom, no one ever made me feel that way.

I want him.

I can't control myself. I don't think I've ever craved a person this much. It still scares me, how in too deep I am, how in love with him I am.

So I pull him closer to me, bringing his head down to my height and planting my lips against his. He kisses me back, his hand going to my bra and unclipping it then letting it drop to the floor.

He takes control of the kiss as we both land on the bed, with my legs wrapped around his hips. I unbutton his shirt then unbuckle his belt as he helps me undress him. Tracing my hands down his toned abs, I look up at him as he hovers over me. I give him a nod to usher him to resume what he's doing. I want to feel good and he always makes me feel amazing. He turns me over so I'm laying on my stomach with my back to him, I hear him drop his briefs as I lay there in anticipation of what he'll do next...

~~~~~~~~~~

We layed there for hours after, before I decided to throw some underwear on before I go to sleep. I push myself up and go towards the drawers as he watches me, his eyes never failing to make me feel self conscious.

"You're starting to show." He says, out of the blue, crossing his arms behind his head and leaning against the headboard.

"Really?" I ask him. "You think so?" I smile, looking down at my stomach. I'm still barely three months pregnant. I don't think that's when you start showing.

"Mhm." He winks, his eyes playfully trailing down my body. "Now come back to bed." He ushers, pulling the sheets down on my side of the bed.

I slide my panties on before sauntering over to my side of the bed. I get under the warm covers and pull them over me. Tristan turns around to my side and tugs me against him, wrapping his arms around me from behind. "Good night." He whispers in my ear before I fall asleep...

Wassup, guys. Sorry I haven't updated in forever but college has been kicking my ass lately. I hope I get my shit back on track soon. Not to mention that I've been hospitalized and had to undergo major surgery. I've been on bed rest for weeks. But I hope you guys enjoyed😊💞

I cannot thank you enough for all the love I've received lately. The fact that so many of you were worried about me is so heartwarming. All the reads, votes, comments, messages, have been so amazingly overwhelming. I appreciate each and every single one of you.

Lots of love❤

Published: October 5th 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 16K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
3.9M 74.8K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...
678K 30.3K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
389K 8.3K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...