Our Happy Ever After

Oleh xoskth

One whole year has passed since the events in Las Vegas. The girls now dating the members of CNCO happy as ev... Lebih Banyak

Characters :
New Characters:
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Enjoy!
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
SEQUEL!!!!!

Seventy

26 2 24
Oleh xoskth

As soon as Taehyung gets Karen's call about the text he rushes back to the house. Him along the rest of the boys stare at the text, studying it.

"I've never heard her call you that before." Jimin speaks up.

"She doesn't.. she thinks it's cringey.." Taehyung answers.

"She's never called me K before either that's why we find it so weird." Karen adds.

"She wouldn't just go catch up with a friend without calling me.... why did she text you?" Taehyung looks at Karen.

"I don't know.." She shrugs.

"Clearly something isn't right here..." Namjoon says. "You've tried calling her right?"

"Yeah, but no answer."

"Her phone is off.."

Taehyung covers his face with his hands.

"I have a bad feeling about this.... what if something happened to her?"

"Let's try to stay positive.."

Taehyung's phone vibrates and everyone looks at him.

"Is it Sandra?"

"No... it's a voice message?"

"What? From who?"

"I don't know... I don't recognize the number.."

Everyone looks at eachother.

xx

Sandra and Christopher were still tied up. They had just finished doing what Bianca ordered them to do. Sandra was crying.

"Please just let me go." She begged.

"Shut up!" Bianca rolled her eyes. "And sent!"

"What do you gain from this?" Chris spat at her.

"You'll find out soon enough..." She walks out the room and leaves Sandra and Christopher alone.

"Sandra... please stop crying..."

"He's going to hate me..."

Christopher sighs.

"No he isn't .."

"Yes he is... I would hate me..."

"Don't say that.."

Sandra starts sobbing and Christopher sighs again.

"You really love him don't you.." He whispers but she hears and nods.

"More than I thought I did.."

"I'm sorry.."

Sandra looks at him with confused eyes.

"For what?"

"Everything... I was never a good boyfriend to you.. I didn't know how to cherish you.." Christopher looks down. "I know I had a reputation before we even started dating, but you still wanted me anyway.. I had a chance to change I had a great girl by my side, but I cheated on you... and with a psycho at that.."

Sandra stopped crying and stayed silent for a while.

"I knew what I was getting myself into when we started dating... but even after everything we went through I still loved you... you were my first love and even though our relationship didn't end well I'll never regret saying yes to you..."

Christopher looks at her.

"I know you said you forgave me before, but now I wanna apologize for everything I did afterwards. I could of just accepted you moved on instead I just acted like a jealous jerk.. I really am sorry for everything.."

"I forgive you.."

"That easily? I don't deserve it.."

"Maybe not, but I can see you really are sorry and that's good enough for me." She smiles.

He smiles back.

"I wish I could apologize to Taehyung too, but he will probably murder me before I get the words out" He chuckles but she doesn't.

"Sorry too soon.."

"I just hope he realizes that it isn't true.."

She starts tearing up again.

"Hey..hey if he loves you as much as you do he'll take your word for it... trust me.. I see the way he looks at you.. you two... you two were made for eachother.."

Sandra smiles again but before she can say anything Bianca walks back in with two men. They walk straight to Sandra.

"What..what are you doing?" She was terrified.

"It's time for part two." Bianca cheers.

One of the men shoves a pill down her throat making sure she swallows it and then the other puts a cloth over her nose and mouth and she starts struggling.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SHE'S PREGNANT ARE YOU CRAZY???" Christopher starts yelling.

"Oh calm down she'll be fine... just a little drowsy" She smirks.

"What did you give her?" Christopher looks at how Sandra completely passes out.

"She might or might not be on benzo.."

Christopher eyes widen.

"You really are insane.."

"Yeah yeah I know.." She rolls her eyes and turn to both her men. "Take her to the room and take her clothes off." They nod and carry Sandra out of the room.

"HEY DON'T TOUCH HER I SWEAR I WILL KILL BOTH OF YOU!" He starts jumping and pulling trying to loosen the grip.

"Calm down they won't do anything to her"

"You're sick!" He spits at her.

She laughs.

"You should be thanking me.. you'll be the one in that room with her.."

"What??"

"Don't try to act disappointed... we both know how this will benefit you I'm just trying to help you.. think of it this way.. when Taehyung finds out he won't want anything to do with her the  she'll be lonely and sad and that's when you come in.."

He stares at her.

"We both know you still want her... this is your chance... or I can always tell one of them to do it instead..."

"Fine... fine... what do you want me to do.."

Bianca smiles.

"I just need you to do one little thing for me.. what you want to do after that is up to you... she won't be able to feel or remember anything anyway.."

He nods.

xx

Taehyung has been staring at the voice message he received for the past 10 minutes. He received another message afterwards reading "What your girlfriend is actually up to".

"Taehyung just listen to it." Jungkook finally speaks up.

The truth is Taehyung is a little afraid. He doesn't know what to expect. But he nods and agrees.

"Okay.."

Everyone walks towards him and surrounds him waiting for him to press play. When he finally does the first thing they hear is some shuffling before they finally hear voices.

"Are you sure no one saw you?"

They all looked at eachother they recognized the guys voice.

"Yeah, they think I went out for a walk"

Taehyung's heart starts racing when he hears Sandra's voice.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

There's a long pause.

"Sandra you still have time to change your mind"

Another pause.

"Yeah... Yes I'm sure.."

"I still think you should tell him the truth"

"I can't! That will hurt him too much he thinks.... he thinks I love him.."

"So you really want to do this?"

"Yeah.. you're the one I want to be with.. I never stopped loving you Christopher.."

The audio stops there. Everyone looks at Taehyung.

"There's no way that's true!" Cristal declares. "I know Sandra she wouldn't do that!"

"But that was her voice... wasn't it?" Jimin asks.

"There must be an explanation for this... right?"

Taehyung gets up.

"Taehyung wait!" Namjoon calls out for him.

"I want to be alone for a bit" He whispers.

"Taehyung.."

"I SAID I WANT TO BE ALONE!" He yells and they flinch.

Everyone stays quiet as they watch him walk away. He throws his phone at the wall before finally walking out.

"I don't know what's going on, but I know Sandra wouldn't do that to Taehyung." Cristal says.

The girls nod and the guys stay quiet.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

300 7 18
High school rivals, Elli and Taehyung, learn to get along after performing small acts of kindness for each other. After Elli's boyfriend/ Taehyung's...
59.1K 2.4K 34
Kim Namjoon doesn't want to date a girl again after what happened to him in his past, But his 6 friends force him to. The 7 of them go to college an...
10.5K 478 15
[COMPLETED] *Story contains ships, so if you're uncomfortable, don't read* After quarantine started, all bangtan members were left with no other choi...
11.7K 650 8
Another jinkook story. Where they love each other, then they mess up badly and separate just to meet years later and fall in love all over again. Som...