Creepypasta x Fem!reader|| Wh...

By BlackBunny83

Completed story! You were a normal girl until you entered elementary school...Since then,You've gone trough H... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1:"Forgotten Memories"
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter 2/A: "Newbie things"
Chapter 2/B: "Newbie things"
Chapter 3: "The creepypasta family"
Chapter 4: "Dreams or memories?"
Chapter 5: "Getting to know them better"
Chapter 6: "My story"
Chapter 7: "Training with Jeff and Liu"
Chapter 8 :"A reason to be hated"
Chapter 9: "Zalgo's treath"
Chapter 10: "Danger"
Chapter 11: "What did I get myself into?"
Chapter 12: "Zalgo's Plans"
Chapter 13: "Sorry"
Special Chapter: "So you like fnaf..."
Chapter 14: "Which power?"
Chapter 15: "Training with the proxies and..."
Chapter 16: "Oh, I'm in Hell now"
Chapter 17: "A new ally"
TOO MUCH LOVE
Chapter 18: "Raverok"
Yay!
Chapther 19: "True feelings"
Chapter 20: "Is this the end?"
Jeff Ending
Not a new chapeter.
E.J ending
Toby ending
Brian(Hoodie) ending
wut
Timothy(Masky) ending
Quarantine
Tagged just because
Helen Ending
Liu ending
Puppeteer ending
Jane ending
Alternative ending: If
If: Fnaf extended ending
Requested ending: Slenderman Ending
Requested ending: Kagekao's ending
Requested ending: Clockwork's ending.
HEY HEY HEEEY
HEY HEY HEEEEY
LAST HEY HEY HEEEEY
Hello again

BEN ending

1.1K 31 9
By BlackBunny83

One of the boys rushed to me, it was BEN...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I lost consciousness as I felt myself being lifted from the floor.
Once I woke up, I was in my bed. I felt a dead weight on my stomach and noticed BEN sleeping there. I smiled evilly and shouted:"WATER! WE ARE DROWNING" he jumped 6 feet high and stayed up, floating and looking around frenetically "WHERE?!" He realised the joke and looked down.
"You are lucky I love you, otherwise you would be dead" I laughed.
"Yeah, yeah. But say that again? You LOVE me?" I felt strangely teasing that day, probably because of Celine.
"Yes, in fact I do love you" He said as he floated towards me, he placed himself on top of me and neared his face until our noses touched. I blushed deeply and I understood  that I can't  compete in teasing with BEN. "Why are you blushing? Embarrassed?" I laughed nervously and pushed him away from me. He winked and floated out of the room, trespassing the door.
"Ugh." I simply said as I felt my hot checks slowly returning normal.
I got up and slowly went into the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror.
"I look like shit....yay" I walked back in the bedroom and opened my drawer.
I took out some good clothes and put them on. I noticed that  my injury was fully healed. "That was fast swoop!".
I went downstairs to look for BEN and tell him my feelings...yes, I realized late that I had feeling for that idiot of an elf.
I searched far and wide but didn't  find him, until I decided to watch some TV.
"Hello (y/n), what are ya watchin'?" Said Toby with a weird cowboy accent
"Uuuh nothing, wanna see something?" He nodded and flopped on the couch.
"What about thirteen reasons why?" He looked at me like I was crazy. "N-no"
"Then....uh...what about some anime?" "N-no, there is K-Kagekao *tic* for t-that" I nodded and kept searching until an and came out of the TV and dragged me in.
"Thank for keeping her occupied Toby" yelled BEN and Toby gave him a nod and a thumbs up.
"Where did you drag me in?!" I looked around  and noticed the U.A Academy.
"M-m-m....MY HERO ACADEMIA OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU" He took my hand. "I know you do, I am too beautiful after all" I face palmed and looked at Midoriya entering with Ochaco.
BEN fake coughed and I turned to him. As i turned he kissed my cheek. "I'm happy you are ok, please don't  leave me ok?" I smiled and nodded.
"Ok, elf on the shelf" he twitched and I laughed.
"Idiot" I said as he brought me out of the anime with a last kiss.
"You know you are the idiot here" he said and I agreed with a nod and a chuckle.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__--__-_-_--__--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Gaaaaaaah I am tired of my life I swear. Sorry for not updating and yes, the endings will be as shitty as this....sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.2K 19
(Y/N) has never had a family as long as she could remember. For the past 5 years she's been dressing up as a boy, to hide the fact that she is a woma...
267K 6.2K 21
Usually, it was a challenge to make the Undertaker laugh at your joke, but when you talked to him, or simply smiled that's enough for him. YANA TOBOS...
124K 3.7K 66
Previously known as: What makes you Beautiful. --- Every home is supposed to be safe. A place of security to create and keep memories. It's the pe...
5.1K 237 32
You meet two interesting people that leads you to have six new house mates. The thing is they are angels and demons. There are multiple Reader pairi...