THE BOLD SORCERESS

By TheKindredWolf

It all started with Christy Nelson when she met the Original hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson. At first, they started... More

Characters
Chapter 01. The Honeymoon
Chapter 02. The Return Home
Chapter 03. A Visit From Dahila
Chapter 05. The Battle
Chapter 06. The Other Ancient Girl
Chapter 07. Former Lover
Chapter 08. Wedding Bliss
Chapter 09. The Jealous Lover
Chapter 10. Envying Threat
Chapter 11. The Strix Gala
Chapter 12. Heartful Sorrow
Chapter 13. Dark Magic
Part II
Chapter 14. A Month Later
Chapter 15. Confiding
Chapter 16. A Mikaelson's Comeback
Chapter 17. Family Above All

Chapter 04. Enemy Among Us

2.3K 53 8
By TheKindredWolf

Then

A young Christy is sitting by the window in her room, holding a candle in her hands. Looking at the candle, she consecrates.

"Light", a young Christy says, trying to tap into her magic.

The candle doesn't ignite. Christy looks sad and puts the candle on the table.

"Focus", Nadia says, walking to her. She sits down on the carpet floor. "You can do it"

Young Christy smiles a little and looks at the candle again. She focuses. "Light" She says.

The candle magically ignites.
Young Christy smiles happily. "Mommy. I did it! I did it, Mommy!"

"I'm so proud of you, sweetheart", Nadia says. Christy and Nadia hug. "I'm so proud of you"

~*~*~

Now

The next morning. Christy is at the balcony railing, wearing a tank top and mesh shorts, fiddling with her necklace.
Sensing Klaus behind her, she smiles, quickly turns around and pins him against the wall.

"You sneaking up on me is really getting on my nerves", she says to him with a smile.

Klaus smiles. "You aggravate me. And besides, I like aggravating you"

The married couple smiles at each other as Klaus seductively pulls her to him. Using vamp-speed, he playfully lays on her on their bed, and they kiss, intimately.
She turns him over and now, Klaus is laying on their bed with her sitting atop of him. She sits up straight and he does as well. They share a small kiss. Staring into each other's eyes, they lean their foreheads on each other's. She combs his dark blonde hair with her fingers. And they kiss again as he lays her back down on their bed.

~*~*~

The Bayou

Elijah and Gia are putting some food on three tables. Luna is sitting in her stroller, playing with her plush teddy bear and doll.

"Do you think we have enough food for the Crescents?", Gia asks her fiancé.

"I think we do", Elijah says.

Gia looks around. "I do like it out here. The gentle breeze. The Bayou is pretty cool"

"Of course", Elijah says, walking to her. "You and I will be happy. Together."

They smile at each other and share a kiss.

"What's with the food?", Aiden asks, walking to them. "Looks delicious"

"It's for you guys, Aiden", Gia says to him with a smile.

"Thanks", Aiden says, manages to see the engagement ring on Gia's left hand ring finger. "You guys are getting married"

Elijah and Gia smiles at him.

"Congrats", Aiden says, walking to them and hugging Gia. "I'm happy for you guys"

"Thank you, Aiden", Elijah says with a smile.

"What's going on?", Jackson asks as he and Hayley, and the other Crescent wolves walks to them.

"Elijah and Gia are getting married", Aiden tells him happily.

Jackson smiles. "Congratulations, you two"

"Yeah, congrats", Hayley says with a small smile. "That's great"

"I'm gonna check on Luna", Gia says, walking away.

Jackson gives Hayley a sympathetic look as she looks at him.

~*~*~

Mikaelson Home

{Christy's Outfit}

Freya, Davina, Sophie and Christy are in the study. Luna is in her playpen wearing a onesie and a pacifier in her mouth.

"What are we gonna do about Dahlia?", Davina asks them.

"I'm working on a plan", Freya says to her.

"A plan to kill her", Klaus says, walking into the study and pouring himself a glass of bourbon.

"And we also have to handle the firstborn curse", Freya says to them.

Christy looks worried. "Firstborn curse?"

"I'm the firstborn child of my parents, Mikael and Esther", Freya says to Christy. "Luna is the firstborn child of you and Klaus"

Klaus and Christy exchange worried looks.

"She comes after Luna, I'll turn her inside out", Christy tells Freya.

Klaus looks shock. "You can do that?"

Christy gives him a really look. "Niklaus"

Klaus smiles a little, sipping his glass of bourbon.

"How can we kill her?", Sophie asks Freya.

"I have the ingredients", Freya says to us.

"Where are they?", Davina asks her.

"With my father", Freya tells us.

At the mention of Mikael, Klaus breaks his glass, shattering it. "You gave the ingredients to our father?"

"Klaus", Freya says.

"And he's alive?", Klaus added, more furious.

"Klaus, get some air, please?", Christy says to him in a calm tone.

Klaus glances at Luna, who glances at him. He walks away.

~*~*~

Christy walks into their room to see Klaus at the balcony railing.

"Klaus?", Christy says, walking to him. "We're gonna defeat Dahlia"

"It's not about Dahlia", Klaus says to her.

"It's Mikael, isn't it?", she says to him. "You don't have to worry about him"

Klaus turns around to her. "I'm not worried about him"

"Mikael is a totally jerk", Christy says to him. Klaus smiles a little. "So, don't let him get to you"

"Yes, ma'am", Klaus says to her with a smile, holding Christy's hand and pulling her close to him. They kiss. "I'll see you later"

Christy nodded. He kisses her forehead and walks away.

~*~*~

Rousseau's

After Mikael arrived with the ingredients to kill Dahlia, Klaus and Mikael are sitting at a table beside a window.

"Freya told me that she had you to get the ingredients to eliminate the Dahlia", Klaus says to him.

"What makes you think I'll give them to you, boy", Mikael says to him. "So, you can kill Dahlia by yourself? How pathetic"

"And there it is", Klaus says. "The fatherly tone. And no, I have help"

"You? Have help?", Mikael snickers. "Who could help you, boy. No one. Who could help a bastard like you? You may have the vampires trembling at you. You're just the bastard son. Desperate for a father"

Containing his anger, Klaus recalls the words his wife told him. "Don't let him get to you"

"Well, perhaps, after we're done eliminating Dahlia, I won't be able to tolerate you any longer, because you're already dead to me, Mikael", Klaus tells him in a bitter tone.

Then, a waitress is outside of their window with white eyes. She magically shatters the glass with her hand, making Klaus and Mikael getting up from the table. The waitress walks away, confused.

"Dahlia", Mikael says. "She knows we're here"

"Well, then, we mustn't keep her waiting", Klaus says to Mikael. "So, keep up, old man"

Mikael looks at him, annoyingly as he and Klaus walks away.

~*~*~

St. Anne's Church

After binding the ingredients to kill Dahlia into a knife, Klaus and Mikael walks into the church.

"Well, what are you waiting for. Show yourself", Klaus says, looking around.

"Now, that you've arrived", Dahlia says from the altar. "Not a thing"

Some of Dahlia's acolytes walks in. Klaus and Mikael looks at them.

"Let us begin", Dahlia says to them.

"Are you ready?", Mikael asks Klaus.

"Let's get on with it", Klaus says as veins protruded under his eyes as he and Mikael bare their fangs.

~*~*~

Klaus and Mikael are now, fighting and biting Dahlia's acolytes. Klaus grabs one and bites him on the neck. Mikael does the same. A female acolyte magically thrusts her hand at Klaus and Mikael.

"I should've warned you", Dahlia says to him. "I gifted my acolytes. A faction of my own power"

The female acolyte magically slings both Klaus and Mikael in the pews.

"To help lower the playing field", Dahlia says.

With a scrape wound on the side of his forehead, Klaus stumbles a little as he vamp-speeds to two acolytes, extracting their hearts out and dropping them on the floor. Mikale vamp-speeds to two others and snaps their necks with his hands, killing them both.

~*~*~

After killing and feeding the acolytes, Dahlia slowly claps. Klaus and Mikael slowly walks to her.

"Well done", Dahlia says. "I'll say, I'm impressed"

"We still have plenty up our sleeves", Klaus tells her.

"I'm sure you do, and all the hero's, fall", Dahlia says, magically thrusts her hands at both Klaus and Mikael, making them choke.

"Dahlia!", Christy shouts.

"Christy, leave!", Klaus tells her, gripping his own throat with his hand, struggling for air.

"Leave him alone!", Christy tells her as she magically thrust her hand at Dahlia, making her fly backwards on the altar, making her smash into it.

"I recall you", Dahlia says, recovering. "You're the one that rescued Freya. And Luna's mother"

"You leave my family, you bitch", Christy tells her.

Dahlia magically thrusts her hand at Christy, snapping her neck, knocking her out on the floor.

"NO!" Klaus shouts, angrily, vamp-speeding to Dahlia, stabbing her with a wooden stake. "HOW DARE YOU HURT MY WIFE!!"

Which didn't go unnoticed by Mikael.

Dahlia magically thrusts her hand at him, making him fly away from her. She magically fades away.

Christy recovers and sees Klaus laying on the floor. "Klaus?"

She gets up as Klaus does. They hug each other.

"Are you alright?", Christy asks him.

"I'm fine", Klaus says. "You shouldn't have come here"

"My husband needed some help", Christy says to him.

"Such devotion you have", Mikael says to them. Klaus looks at him. "How poetic"

Klaus and Christy glares at him, annoyingly as Klaus holds her close to him.

~*~*~

Mikaelson Home

Later that night, Klaus and Mikael, along with Freya, Elijah, and Rebekah, are in the living room.

"Where's Dahlia now?", Freya asks them.

"She's gone for now", Klaus says, sipping his bourbon.

"And your pretty wife?", Mikael asks him, curious. "I didn't know you were the marrying type"

"Enough", Klaus says to him. He looks at his siblings. "We don't know where she is. She'll probably show up again"

"And she does, we'll be ready, without your previous Christy", Mikael says to Klaus. "I'm surprised, boy. Christy has made you weak! How could any woman love you? Let alone be with you?"

Klaus breaks his glass and turns around. "Don't talk about my wife"

Mikael chuckles. "Such loyalty you have for her. And we failed that fight. Lost. Due to your precious Christy!"

Had enough of Mikael talking about his wife, Klaus vamp-speeds to him, pins him against the wall, aiming the White Oak Stake to his chest.

"Have I strike a nerve?", Mikael asks Klaus. "Boy?"

"No. I am no boy. I am man! A husband! And like I told you. You're already dead to me", Klaus tells him. "Even as a child, all I wanted for you was to be my father! Even then, you despised me! Why?!"

Mikael gives him a gloomy look. "I didn't know. I just did"

Klaus looks at him as a tear rolled down his cheek. "Any last words?"

"Klaus?", Ames says. Klaus looks at the ghola of his father-in-law. "You don't have to. You must? To be free of the negative, get rid of it"

Klaus shifts his gaze at Mikael and stabs him with the White Oak Stake in his chest, killing him.

Ames puts a reassuring hand on Klaus's shoulder as Klaus steps away from Mikael as he ignited.

Sensing his daughter, Ames looks at Christy, who is at the balcony railing on the second floor. Klaus looks at her. He and Christy exchange gloomy looks.

~*~*~

Later on that night, after killing Mikael, Klaus is at the balcony railing of his room, gazing at the building. All he wanted for Mikael was to love him. Instead, he despised him.

Wearing a tank top and mesh shorts for pajamas, Christy walks to him.

"Klaus?", she says, concern. "Are you gonna be okay?"

Klaus turns around to her and holds her hand. "I'll be fine"

Christy hugs him and he hugs her back. After what Klaus told her about Mikael, she understood why Klaus hated him. Christy wishes that she can take away his sorrows. The pain that his parents inflicted on him.

"What can I do?" Christy asks him, withdrawing from the hug. She cups his face with her hands.

Klaus looks at her and kisses her. She kisses him back as they embrace in a loving, passionate kiss.

Any vote and comment?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 62.3K 56
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | โ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จโž โŽฏโŽฏ In which Tyler Lockwood's sister is the key to the immortal hybr...
60.5K 861 11
Klaus has been married even before he was turned she is also her mother was a witch and her father was a wolf so when they were turned by his mother...
395K 7.2K 34
Christy Nelson is a 800 year old ancient sorceress, stronger than any witch. She later, meets The Mikaelson's and becomes acquainted with them, and b...