Touched By An Angel

Galing kay Kellikat23

I was challenged a while back to do something like this and this was the chosen story. An Alice Angel x Fem... Higit pa

Back On The Clock
Ink Demon
Flashback
Sammy's Message
Alice's Message
Seeing Sammy
Boris?
A Friend
Shawn's Message
Alice?
Boris Returns
Lost
Errand Girl
The First Task
Collecting The Cores
The Second Task
The Third Task
Going Home?
The Tape
Alice's Tape
The Door
Too Convenient
Mood Swings
Pushing Through
Bertrum's Message
Arcade Games?
Carousel
The Truth
Almost There
Boris?
The Battle... And Her
The Real Alice
New Messages
Escaping
The Hand
The Revelation
Sammy's Final Fight
Ink Battle
The Creation
Surprise
Plans
The Vault
I've Been Tagged!
Bad Feeling
Final Tape
Final Battle
Saved
Epilogue
The End

Final Steps

989 30 3
Galing kay Kellikat23

*YOUR POV*

I turned around, grabbing Alice's hand, and began running. We didn't get far though, only to the end of the hallway before she pulled, stopping us short. I blinked in confusion, wondering why she'd stopped us at a giant window. I didn't have time to think much, however, because the hallway on the other side was covered in ink. As I watched, the Ink Demon himself came from one end, slowly walking across. Alice pulled me into the shadows, covering my mouth. I was pulled to her chest, and her other hand was wrapped around my waist. Despite the tense situation, I couldn't help but feel safe and at home in the angel's arms. Too soon, she let go. "Ok. We should be good. Let's go." I nodded and followed her down a hallway the opposite direction of the Ink Demon. We stopped at a turn, looking at the wall, where the word "death" was written in ink, an arrow pointing to the only direction we could go. I shrugged.

"Well, you did say it was death. And it's not like we have a ton of options." Alice smiled grimly and grabbed my hand.

"We're going in together then." I nodded and turned, walking into a room with my angel. In front of us, there was a huge ink pipe, much larger than me, dripping ink into a sort of moat on the floor, a door just under it. Alice released my hand, stepping forward. "Wow. I've never seen this before! I don't see anything around... Nothing to build a raft with." I glanced around, coming to the same conclusion.

"We'll have to wade across." Alice spun around, shaking her head.

"We can't... We're not like you, Y/N. If we go in there, well... A drop of water in the ocean is rarely seen again." I sighed.

"Then I guess it's all up to me." Alice shook her head desperately, clutching my shirt.

"No! I can't lose you. I... I love you. I know it's stupid, but I do, I can't bear the thought of being without you. Please don't go. It's suicide." I smiled sadly as Boris came up behind Alice, pulling her from me.

"Alice... I love you too. And that's why I have to do this. To set you free." I walked through the ink to the door, climbing into it as Alice fought to get free.

"Y/N! I'm begging you, please... Don't do this. Just come back..." I shook my head, my heart breaking at the sight of inky tears streaming down the angel's face.

"I can't do that. I have to go on. But I'll come back for you. I promise. I love you." With that, I turned and walked through the door, Alice's scream following me in.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

31.1K 597 20
This is a Hermione Granger x Fem Reader story for all the girls who like/wanna read about Hermione Granger.Sorry about how bad the story will be and...
8.1K 368 18
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 [𝕪/𝕟] 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙'𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 �...
490K 14.1K 31
(This book is 100% completed!) My first story guys! Let me know what you think! Highest ranks cause eh why not: #2 in bendyxreader #9 in bendyandthei...
106K 3.1K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader