Caged By Him

By moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 58

69.5K 1.9K 418
By moonchild80

Tristan's POV:

My hand goes over her hair, stroking it as I watch her laying on my chest, her small hands planted on my stomach as her body lays partially on top of mine. She was out pretty quickly after our rough session.

I drag my other hand over her arm, feeling the softness of her skin as I continue to gaze over at her, watching her parted lips as she's in deep sleep on my chest. I don't get tired of touching her, watching over her. It keeps me sane and the way she reacts is just so consuming.

I continue watching till her face twists up in a frown and her eyes slowly blink open.

"Are you okay?" I ask, looking down at her as she shuffles closer, wrapping her arms around me and intertwining her legs with mine.

"Mhm, yeah." She mutters in her sleepy voice as she nuzzles into my chest. I place a kiss on the top of her head as we lay there for a bit longer.

"I'm sorry." She mumbles something lowly, her tone suddenly saddening.

"What for?" I ask, looking down at her to hear her sniffle.

"I-I said some horrible things. I'm so sorry." She apologizes, her voice cracking. By now, I know she's crying. I quickly sit up and pull her naked frame with me as I watch the tears roll down her face. "I-I didn't mean any of it. I'm horrible."

"I-I should've been there for you, I feel so terrible." She pouts, her face now wet with tears as she cried even harder. "Please, forgive me." She mumbles, her chest heaving up and down. "It wasn't your fault."

"Hey, look at me." I say, grabbing the sides of her face as her eyes innocently flutter up at me. I wipe her tears as my eyes rake down her face. "You have nothing to apologize for, you hear me?"

"You were hurting, that's understandable." I tell her as she just sits there staring at me blankly. "I know how you are, angel. You're nothing less than perfect." I assure her, stating the truth. "You shouldn't blame yourself when you weren't yourself." I tell her as she intently watches me. "Don't say such things again, yeah?" I hum, brushing wisps of hair away from her face. "I don't want to hear you say you're sorry again."

She sniffles then nods, her eyes still on me. "Thank you." She smiles, wrapping her arms around me and placing her head on my chest. I lay back and sigh, enjoying the feel of her against me.

I watch her for a little bit longer as a smile plays on her face. "We need to go take a shower." I usher, as she looks up at me with a blank expression. "Maybe a bath, just you and me, hm?" To that, a smile pulls at her lips and she nods at me. She quickly pushes herself up and walks to my side of the bed, giving me her hands to take. I stand up and take her hand, walking towards the bathroom.

As soon as we're in, I close the door behind us and look over to her as she bends down and gets the water running. My eyes helplessly rake down her body. Fuck, I want to do some bad twisted things to her. She doesn't even know any of it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting with her back to me, she runs her hands along the water, her body curled up as I move her long hair down her back.

I lather her body with suds, covering her entire back. I just need an excuse to touch her, to get my hands on her.

I feel her body fidget under my touch as I move my hand to her chest. She breathes out and I feel her tense underneath me.

"Aurora." I say in a stern tone as she turns to me. "Is something wrong?" I ask, brushing her wet hair behind her ear.

She shyly bites on her lower lip and shuffles closer to me. She places her legs on my sides, straddling me. I grab her hips and sit her on top of my hardened crotch. That makes her cheeks paint a dark red and she timidly looks up at me. "I want to go again." She whispers against my lips before planting hers against mine.

Aurora's POV:

"Let's get you to sleep, angel." Tristan hums as he walks towards the bed.

After taking a bath and doing other things in the bathroom, I dried off and got dressed. I'm ready to go back to sleep, especially now that I get to be in his arms.

"We need to change those sleeping habits of yours, yeah?" He asks, a small smile tugging at his lips as I nod. He's right. I've been sleeping all day during these past few months. I would sometimes stay awake at night as I slept all morning. I felt horrible but I'm better now, I'm ready to change that.

He pushes the covers down, allowing me to slide in next to him. He pulls the sheets over me and I scoot closer to him, feeling the need to touch him and be intimate with him. He has no idea how much I missed him. I never slept well when I wasn't wrapped up in his embrace. I'd feel unsafe and nervous, basically the opposite of how I'm feeling right now.

"Good night, angel." He hums in a deep voice, planting a kiss on the top of my head.

"Night." I mumble, closing my eyes with a content smile on my face.

The next morning:

"Aurora." I hear his voice wake me up as he shakes my shoulder lightly. I open my eyes, blinking and adjusting to the light. "I have to be somewhere. Are you okay to stay here by yourself for a few hours?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Thank you." I assure him, squinting my sleepy eyes at him.

"I'll be back soon." He states, kissing my forehead before walking away as I watch him.

I turn my head to the side to glance at the clock and it's still eight in the morning. It's still early for me to wake up so I'll just sleep for a few more hours.

At about 10AM, I finally had the energy to get out of bed and start my day. It's strange waking up this early, especially since I completely messed up my sleep schedule during the past few months.

I decided that I'll be telling Tristan about what happened with Jackson. I don't want to keep anything from him. I feel like it's his place to know, I just hope he doesn't kick off and do something bad.

I'm very nervous so I need to butter him up before I tell him anything, in the hopes that it'll calm him down. Even if it doesn't, I just want to cook for him. He always says how much he loves it and it's been forever since I  did.

I got out of bed and cleaned around the room, folded the sheets and made the bed before I washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair.

Then I headed downstairs to make breakfast. It's been a while since I've been productive and did housework. I lost interest in everything but I'm slowly gaining it back .

After having breakfast, I cleaned around the house and sat in the lounge watching TV for a bit. I couldn't go outside because it was cold and raining.

A few hours had passed by and I figured it was time for me to make lunch for me and Tristan. It's been a while since I cooked for him and he might get back any minute.

I set down everything I need and start cooking. I've always found cooking very therapeutic and soothing. But I haven't had the energy to cook for months now.

A few moments later I hear footsteps nearing into the kitchen as I grab a spatula and check on the sauce in the pan.

"You're out of bed." Tristan exclaims, making his way over and getting behind me as I stir the sauce in the pan. He grabs at my waist and kisses the side of my neck.

"Yeah." I reply, tilting my head to the side as he continues to kiss on my neck. "I made lunch if you haven't eaten yet."

"Hm." He hums, turning me towards him. He grips the sides of my face and places a lingering kiss on my forehead. "You're making me proud." He whispers in a raspy voice, my cheeks heating up. I love it when he's proud of me, even though I haven't done anything but I am trying to move on and be more active.

"I'll just change and be right back." He says before walking away as I nod to myself.

While he changed, I set the table and prepared everything. I cooked all his favourite dishes, I hope that puts him in a good mood.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you need any help cleaning up?" He questions, as I stand up from my chair, feeling full.

"No, it's okay. I'll do it." I shake my head and walk over to his side, grabbing his empty plate and handing him his glass of whiskey. "But are you going somewhere?" I ask, taking my plate and looking up at him.

He swallows his mouthful of whiskey and looks at me. "Just upstairs making some calls. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing. I-I just want to talk to you about something." I mutter, a stutter making its way as I talk.

Tristan furrows his brows and looks down at me. "Anything serious?"

"Uhm, no." I reply, continuing to clear the plates out of the table.

He stands and makes his way over. "Okay then, come see me upstairs when you're done." He says, pulling me closer and giving me a light kiss on the lips. "I'll wait for you." He informs and I nods as he heads off.

Oh God, I'm very nervous. I have no idea how he will react. I know it'll be bad but I don't know how bad. It depends on what mood he's in. He was pretty happy just a second ago but I doubt it'll be that way when I tell him.

I wish I can keep it to myself, but I can't. It feels wrong and not something I would do. He needs to know.

After clearing the table, washing the dishes and debating how I should approach him with this, I finally make my way upstairs to his office.

Huffing out as I reach the top of the stairs, I walk to the door and open it slowly, peeking inside.

"Yeah, I want them on my desk by tomorrow." He says into the phone before hanging up and placing it down. He stands and walks towards the couch, slumping on it and motioning me over.

I nervously wander closer to him as I fumble with my hands. I sit next to him on the couch and swallow, looking down.

It wasn't long before he reaches under my chin and makes me look at him. "What's on your mind, angel?"

"Nothing much, I just..." I start but then stop and sigh. "Well, when I was..." I attempt to rephrase but fail again. I have no idea how to say it.

"You can tell me, I can help you." He encourages, his thumb swiping across my cheek.

I take a deep breath before starting. "So, uhm... A few days ago when you picked me up from the orphanage, something happened. But please, when I tell you, promise me you won't hurt anyone." I plead as his face screws up in a frown.

"Tell me what happened." He orders in an angry tone, pushing past my last phrase.

"Well, Jackson, h-he works there. And uhm, we were talking and he tried to k-kiss me." I finally confess, looking away as soon as I do.

"YOU'RE FUCKING JOKING, RIGHT?" He growls, raising his voice and shooting up from his seat.

"But I stopped him, I didn't let him do anything." I explain, attempting to calm him down.

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER. HE TRIED TO FUCKING KISS YOU?" He loses his temper, his eyes twitching in rage as I gulp, feeling myself getting nervous.

"You can't just tell me this and expect me to stay calm, you know that, right?" He asks in a deep loud voice, making me turn to him. "You do realize I'm going to have to do something about this."

"No." I say, standing up and walking up to him. "Please Tristan, nothing happened. I know he made a mistake but don't hurt him."

"You can't expect me to let this go so easily." He snaps, rubbing on his forehead in frustration.

"I'm not. But I just don't want you to lose your temper because of it." I reply, wiping my sweaty hands on my sweatpants.

"I don't know if I can hold back, Aurora." He hisses, his body tensing. "You know how I get with these things." He snaps, the veins on his neck pulsating. "I can't leave you anywhere without someone trying to fuck with you."

"Please, Tristan." I plead in a soft tone, wrapping my arms around him and placing my head against his chest. "Please, don't hurt him." I mumble against him.

For a little while, he doesn't respond. He just stands there with his fists tensed beside him, his heart hammering against his chest.

I bury my face in his chest, inhaling his nice scent that I can't seem to get bored of. "I love you." I mutter softly, reassuring him.

He doesn't like it when other men make moves on me. I don't blame him because I don't either. But he doesn't need to worry about them because he's the only one I want.

To that, I feel him inhale deeply before releasing the fists beside him and his arms soon wrap around me, holding me close and tight.

He feels amazing.

Hey peeps, hope you enjoyed.

Also, happy birthday Pari333444 Wish you the best💜😙

Thank you so much for all the reads, the votes, the comments, the messages. I appreciate everything💞

Lots of love❤

Published: August 27th 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.2K 30
Dark Romance: A reckless dare reunites her with a handsome, daunting man, forging a love of discipline and passion. LOGLINE A dark game forces Zee, a...
4.1M 76.9K 85
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...
698K 32.2K 44
โœงโœฟ๐‡๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซโœฟโœง "Ohh godd, just pick up the call, ASSHOLE!" I screamed in indignation. I...