๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•š ยป ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ...

By mundanez

When Harry & Astrid Osborn are forced to go to Midtown High with a certain web-slinger, one can only imagine... More

cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED

FIFTY THREE

2.9K 114 9
By mundanez

Norman's number one priority has always been to protect his children.

It was his promise to Emily, his promise to himself.

No matter what the situation, he would always put their interest first.

Which is why he knew he had to do something about the whole Green Goblin situation.

The whole thing got out of hand.

What was supposed to be a drug that helped him get better turned him into someone he couldn't recognize, but it felt like he was in too deep to let go of the other guy.

For Norman, there was no letting go of it, which is why he was going to do something about the entire situation now that he knew for a fact that Peter managed to get the twins under his spell.

He couldn't lose them- but more importantly, they couldn't lose him.

He refused to make his children orphans.

But he also knew there was no way in hell Peter would give up his crusade to end him, especially after everything he's done as the Green Goblin.

Still, there was no harm in trying.

At least, that's what Norman was telling himself.

The twins were both confused and a little bit worried when Norman suddenly offered to take them to school one morning, not taking no for an answer and driving them there himself.

They were both worried he'd bring up Spider-man and their latest adventure with them but Norman did no such thing.

He just drove them to school, counting on the fact that Astrid told Peter he was doing so.

He was happy to say the least when they got to Midtown and Peter was already waiting there for them.

"Okay, thanks for the ride dad. I lo-"

"Peter!" Norman called out for him, "Come here for a moment, I need to talk to you."

The twins immediately stopped getting out of the car, both worried for Peter as he approached it.

"You two get to class and Peter- get in."

"Daddy," Astrid said nervously, also giving Peter a warning look.

"Astrid, listen to your father and go to class."

"O-okay but... please remember that he's my boyfriend and I- just don't scare him away. Deal?"

"Deal," Norman rolled his eyes playfully.

Astrid slowly nodded, her and Harry finally getting out of the car while Peter got into the front seat.

"Make sure you smile, Mr. Parker. We've got an audience."

Peter did so nervously, knowing that his friends were in fact watching their every move.

"So, I'll cut right to the chase. I know that you know."

"Kn-know what, sir?"

"That I'm the Green Goblin- and you're Spider-man, of course."

"What?!" Peter grew wide-eyed, now laughing from nerves, "That's- I- you're ridiculous! I mean- not ridiculous but very very wrong."

"I'm never wrong," Norman shrugged, "So here's what we're going to do. I'll stop living a double life as the Green Goblin and you'll leave me alone to get back to my normal life with my kids."

"Hy-hypothetically speaking ... how would you stop? You've been terrorizing this city for months, how would you suddenly stop all together? How am I supposed to trust you after you've tried to kill me and many other people? Innocent people?"

"Because now you've gotten my children involved- which I don't particularly like, of course. See, if this was the bad guy talking, I'd probably threaten the only family you have left- see how you like it."

Peter stiffened up immediately but Norman shook his head, "But I'm not doing that. I'm giving you an out- us both an out. You can stop your crusade to be Tony Stark's little helper and I'll stop... having fun."

"Having- that's another thing I'm not okay with. If I just let you go, that isn't fair. You've done horrible things, you deserve to be punished. Then there's the fact if other bad guys hear I let you go, they'll think it's okay if they do bad things too. Why should I let you go? Why should you be the exception?"

"Two words: my kids. You love Astrid, right? Imagine how devastated she'll be to hear I asked for an out and you just said no? You took me in anyway? And what about your best friend Harry? Sure, he may not like me all that much but I am still his father- their father who you'd be taking away from them."

Peter knew he was right- and he wanted more than anything to agree and just let Norman be But a part of him told him not to.

A part of Peter didn't trust Norman whatsoever to keep his word and as much as he loved Astrid and Harry, he wasn't sure if he was able to take that risk for them.

"Huh," Norman mumbled seeing the look of conflict on Peter's face, "Considering how little you care for my daughter, maybe I should reconsider letting you date her."

"Wh-what? Sir-"

"She likes to call me her best friend," Norman smiled, "Surely, she'd listen to my opinion."

"No matter how much it'd hurt her?"

"Fine, maybe I can move us out of here, she'll forget all about you in no time when we're settled in a new state- or maybe a new country. She's always been fond of Venice."

"You'd really do that to spite me?" Peter frowned.

"No, I'd do that to make sure my daughter gets the best out of everything- and that's including a boyfriend. This way, with you out of the picture, she'll not only find a better better half but I'll still be there for her."

"You can still be there for her-"

"So you'll do it?" Norman now smiled widely, "You'll forget about the fact that I am- was the Green Goblin?"

Sighing deeply, Peter nodded, "Fine. Yes, I will. But only if you stop taking whatever it was that turned you that way."

"That's easy enough," Norman brushed him off, "I only recently started taking it, it should be no problem giving it up- especially for my kids."

"I don't know. Addiction is-"

"This was a nice talk, Mr. Parker. You can get out now."

"Right," he mumbled, quickly getting out and watching as Norman sped off.

The others were quick to join him.

"What happened? Did he hurt you?" Astrid asked nervously, already beginning to scan his face for any signs of bruising or blood.

"Do you really think that low of dad?" Harry asked with a frown.

"Peter is a big threat to Norman."

"How is my sister's teen boyfriend a threat to him at all?"

Everyone exchanged looks, for the first time remembering that when Astrid went to save Spider-man, Peter kept his mask on and stayed as his alter ego, meaning Harry had no idea who he was.

It wasn't that Peter didn't want to tell Harry the truth, it was just that it wasn't the right time to do so- not with Norman going crazy.

But now that he swore he would give up his days as the Green Goblin, Peter had more hope that he would finally be able to tell Harry all about his own big secret.

"Your dad promised me he would give up being the Green Goblin."

"What?!"

Astrid and Harry were smiling messes, hugging each other and celebrating the news but Gwen wasn't so optimistic.

"Do you really believe him? Do you think he'll stop?" she whispered to Peter who shrugged.

"Only time will tell."

written: September 05, 2019
posted: September 17, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.7K 29
in every other universe, gwen stacy falls for spiderman. -in this universe, y/n falls for spiderwoman. but in this universe, it doesn't end well. ...
3K 113 23
Harry Osborn's life was tough. His dad shipped him off to boarding school and he missed out on so much in life. When he finally returned his father i...
3.5K 128 3
Of all the things Kate thought she would be doing at a strangers wedding, falling for a blonde bridesmaid was not one of them. Or- Peter drags Kate...
388K 11.7K 23
Living with her famous cousin is not easy. When (Y/N) (L/N)'s parents went missing she moved to New York City to live with her annoying super hero co...