Tmnt X Readers And OCs

By blue_divergents

This is my request book for Tmnt characters. Most of them will be for the lovely Hamato brothers, but you can... More

1.Military!Raph x Reader
1. Athletic!Mikey x Shy!Reader
2. Human!Mikey x Kyla
1. Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
2. Human!Raph x Randi
3. Sister!Kamryn x Bro!Raph
1. Anna x Leo
3. Dixie x Mikey
4. Ash x Raph
5. Isolight x Raph
2. Jay x Leo
5. Raph x Reader
4. Starr x Mikey
1.0 Raph x Ash x Donnie
6. Diana x Raph
1.0 Raph x Sky x Leo
3. Leo x Emma
4. Leo x Reader
1.2 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
5.1 Mikey x Child!Reader
5.2Mikey x Child!Reader
7. Raph x Reader
1.0 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
8.1 Raph x Stella
2.0 Human!Donnie x Reader
8.2 Raph x Stella
6.0 Mikey x Robot!Reader
1.2 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
7.0 Mikey x Luna
5.0 Leo x Prati
9.0 Raph x Esteff
10.0 Raph x Borrower!Reader
2.0 Tmnt x Lacie
7.0 Leo x Jaelyn
11.0 Human!Raph x Stella
1.3 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
1.3 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
12.0 Raph x Bri
13.0 Raph x Darky
8.0 Mikey x JayJay
7.2 Raph x Reader
3.1 Donnie x Peach
TMNT Scenarios (Yes this is an update/chapter)
3.0 Tmnt x Kiriya and Kanata
9.0 Mikey x Isabella
3.2 Donnie x Peach
10.0 Mikey x Den
5.1 Donnie x Ace
2.0 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader
8.1 Leo x Reader
6.0 Donnie x Kneko
5.2 Donnie x Ace
7.0 Donnie x Mazicana
14.0 Raph x Den
8.0 Donnie x Peach
2.2 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader
1.0 Rahzar x Brunette
Drawing/Writing Contest
1.0 Splinter x Nari
1.0 Leatherhead x Mila
1.0 Danny x Maureen
8.2 Donnie x Peach
Contest Winners!!!
9.0 Donnie x Taylor
9.0 Leo x Kia
15.0 Raph x Reader
7.2 Donnie x Mazicana
10.0 Leo x Reader
5.0 Tmnt x Den
11.0 Mikey x Reader
2.0 Dogpound x Nyla
Special: Teaching Him Tiktok Dances (All)
Special: When He Finds Out Your Secret (All)/ When He Sings to Musicals
Special: When He Gets Jealous (All)
11.0 Leo x Prati
16.0 Raph x Rose
10.0 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
12.0 Leo x Lyra
13.0 Leo x Jaelyn
11.0 Donnie x Aria
17.0 Raph x Nini
12.0 Donnie x Peach
10.2 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
Human!Basketball!Mikey x Basketball!Reader
1.0 (Hamilton Songfic/AU) Reader x Leo x Karai
1.2 Tmnt x Den
1.0 April x Reader
1.0 Tiger Claw x Kisharra
14.0 Leo x Max
10.3 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
1.2 Reader x Leo x Karai (HamiltonAU)
11.0 Donnie x Reader
1.3 (HamiltonAU) Reader x Leo x Karai
IMPORANT: PLEASE READ (Blue Whale Warning)
3.0 TMNT x Spy!Reader
18.0 Raph x Reader
15.0 Leo x Wolf!reader
12.0 Donnie x Depressed!Reader
Dog Pound x Den
19.0 Raph x Pan!Reader

13.0 Raph x Kat

216 4 1
By blue_divergents

So, because I'm getting a lot of questions about when someone's request will be published, I'm going to start putting the next two requests coming up on each chapter. For example:

Next: 8.0 Mikey x Jayjay

Later: 7.2 Raph x Reader

Crimes

By Gallant

Kat strolled into the lair, headphones in and music up. She was jamming out as she walked through the living room looking for her turtle friends. Her short black hair slightly swayed as she danced around to the rhythm of the music in her ears. She frowned when she didn't see her best friend, Mikey, or her crush around in the kitchen either. She figured they'd come out if she caused a little commotion. Unplugging her headphones, she let her music blast through the lair as she returned back to the living room. Within ten seconds, Mikey came bounding into the room, screaming the lyrics as loud as he could. The two friends danced around the lair until the last three of the turtles finally emerged from their rooms. Leo and Donnie went to the kitchen while Raph stayed in the living room.

Raph rolled his eyes and sank into the couch. "Do you guys ever do anything normal? Like, I don't know, take a nap?"

Kat grabbed Raph's arms and waved them around until he snatched them back. "Of course we do! And being happy is normal. You just wouldn't know because you're always so grumpy." She cupped his cheeks to annoy him.

Raph swatted her hands away. "I'm not always grumpy. I just appreciate a little quiet every now and then." He takes her phone from the table and turns the music off. "Now, if you would excuse us, we're trying to watch TV."

Mikey whined, "But the TV isn't even on!"

"Exactly, plus we were about to play video games!" Kat added.

Raph waved his hand dismissively. "Yeah, well, now you're not. Why don't you two children go play with your dolls or something" He said in a mocking tone.

Mikey crossed his arms and huffed. "They're not dolls. They're action figures."

Kat pat her best friends back in a comforting way. "Don't let the big meanie hurt your feelings. He's just upset because he doesn't know how to have fun." She plopped down next to Raph on the couch.

While she talked to Raph, Mikey sneakily began to turn on his video games. Kat made sure to keep Raph's attention on her, despite the thousands of little butterflies that were swarming through the stomach. Raph didn't show it, but he was definitely feeling the same way on the inside. 

"I do know how to have fun. I just don't like hanging with you guys." Raph smirked and crossed his arms.

Kat frowned. "So you don't like to hang out with me?"

Raph's eyes widened. He shook his head rapidly. "No, I didn't mean that. I don't like hanging out with Mikey, but I don't mind hanging out with you because... uh..." Raph realized he was beginning to sound soft. "you're decent or whatever."

The smile on Kat's face fell. She thought Raphael was going to say something nice about her, but when does Raph ever compliment someone? All she wanted was some sign that maybe he liked her back.

"Heh, right. I love being a decent person. Thanks Raph. You sure know how to make a girl feel special." Kat used her best fake laugh as an attempt to break the tension.

Raph sighed deeply. "No, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant-"

"I understand what you meant Raph." Kat smiled bitterly. "You don't have to want to be around me. It's not like you ever liked me anyway."

Mikey watched in fear as the two went back and forth in front of him. He tried passing Kat one of the controllers to the game, but she was so hurt by Raph that she didn't notice Mikey. Kat had told Mikey about her crush on Raph already, which is why he was terrified of what might happen next if Raph's anger increased.

Raph facepalmed. "No, just let me finish! You can't just jump to conclusions like that. We're just too different. You're so bubbly and annoying like Mikey and I don't think I can handle having two of you around at the same time."

By this time, Leo and Donnie had returned to the room with a box of pizza. Kat shook her head. "Oh, so now I'm annoying? And don't bring Mikey into this! We're talking about your problem with me."

Raph groaned. "My problem is that you're just as big of an idiot as Bebop and Rocksteady! What the shell is wrong with you? I'm just trying to have a conversation with you and here you are blowing things out of proportion!"

Kat furiously wiped away the single tear that tried to fall down her face. "If anyone is blowing things out of proportion it's you, Raph. Listen to yourself."

Raph felt his anger take over more. He wished he would just shut up, but his mouth moved faster than his mind. "And you know what else? You're a waste of space. You're always here, jumping and dancing in my bubble. Why don't you just let me breathe?" Raph began to curse in between every few words. "You're just as dim as the Purple Dragons!"

Kat refused to let him see her cry at his words. She quickly stood up and faced away from the turtles. "Raph, you're totally right. I am dim and I am an idiot." He turned to face him, fury evident on her face. "I'm an idiot for ever allowing myself to fall for someone as egotistical, narcissistic, and heartless as you! I don't know what I ever saw in you."

Kat retrieved her phone and bag. "Leo, Donnie, Mikey I'm sorry you guys had to deal with that. Have a good day." 

She stormed out of the lair to her favorite location: an old abandoned arcade on the outskirts of town. She turned on her flash light and sat in front of the old Ms Pac-man machine. Leaning against the console, Kat strummed her ukulele sadly. Her maroon hood from her hoodie was pulled over her short black hair. She stopped strumming when she heard footsteps in the building. Hiding behind the game systems, Kat picked up a loose pole to serve as a weapon.

"Kat? Kat, I know you're here." Raph called out. "Look, I get it. I'm the last person you want to see right now, but Leo told me I should come apologize."

"Oh, it took Leo to say something for you to feel bad?" Kat asked , coming out from her hiding spot and returning to her ukulele.

"There you are." He sat down next to her. "I messed up. Big time. If it means anything to you, I was going to talk to you, regardless of what Leo said. I figured you wanted some time alone first."

Kat shrugged and continued doing what she was before. Raph sighed. "How can I make it up to you?"

Kat smiled softly to herself. "Videogame tournament. You. Me. Right now. Loser has to tell the winner a secret."

Raph shook his head. "Is there another way I can make it up to you?"

Kat hopped up from her seated position and walked over to Pitfall and turned the game on. She started the game and ten minutes later, it was Raph's turn. He didn't stand a chance against Kat. She was a video game master, the only person who could somewhat provide a challenge was Mikey, but even then his large fingers often got in the way of any victory over her.

Raph cursed under his breath when he died a couple of minutes in. "Okay, clearly I'm gonna lose so just let me tell you a secret now and get it out of the way."

Kat rested her elbow on his shoulder, which wasn't the easiest thing for her to do. She was shorter than all of the turtles by a good amount. She wasn't going to let that stop her from basking in her victory over Raph.

She nodded and motioned for Raph to continue. "It may not look like it, but I actually like you a lot. I try to suppress my feelings for you, but it's like they get stronger every time you're around. That's why I said I needed space earlier. I can't think straight around you."

Kat grabbed his hand. Raph continued. "I'm so sorry for what I said earlier. It was stupid of me and I let my anger cloud my real emotions for you. Can you forgive me?" 

Raph gazed deeply into her dark green eyes. Kat smiled. "You're apology wasn't long enough, but yeah, I'll forgive you." She used her finger to lift up his chin. "But, there's one more thing you have to do."

Raph hummed. Kat smirked slightly. "You have to kiss me."

Raph wrapped an arm around her waist with a smirk on his face. "Now that much, I can do." He pressed their lips together gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.1K 35
Basically imagines of your favourite turtles. Started: Feb/26/19 Ended: feb 9 2024 1K ~ 07/01/19 100K ~ 10/14/22 no requests pls thank you❤️
89.5K 2.3K 25
Subsequent to the battle of the turtles vs. Shredder, Leonardo gets captured. After being tortured and with little to eat or drink in a small cell, S...