Staying As A Mob Character

נכתב על ידי juviiii-chan

##UNDER EDITING PROCESS## Jing An wanted to stay out of the way from the story plot. So, she lived a peaceful... עוד

Introduction
*Chapter 1 : At Mt. Liu
*Chapter 2 : At Mt. Liu (2)
*Chapter 3 : At Mt. Liu (3)
*Chapter 4 : At Mt. Liu (4)
*Chapter 5 : At. Mt. Liu (5)
*Chapter 6 : Adopt or Conceive
*Chapter 7 : Adopt or Conceive (2)
*Chapter 8 : Adopt or conceive (3)
*Chapter 9 : Adopt or Conceive (4)
*Chapter 10 : A beautiful little sister
*Chapter 11 : A beautiful little sister (2)
*Chapter 12 : A beautiful little sister (3)
*Chapter 13 : A beautiful little sister (4)
*Chapter 14 : A beautiful little sister (5)
*Chapter 15 : Leave or Not Leave (1)
*Chapter 16 : Leave or Not Leave (2)
*Chapter 17 : Leave or Not Leave (3)
*Chapter 18 : Family (1)
*Chapter 19 : Family (2)
*Chapter 20 : Family (3)
*Chapter 21 & 21.5 : Elder Wei's disciple!? (1)
*Chapter 22 : Elder Wei's disciple!? (2)
*Chapter 23 : Elder Wei's disciple!? (3)
*Chapter 24 : Elder Wei's disciple!? (4)
*Chapter 25 : Elder Wei's disciple!? (5)
*Chapter 26 : Elder Wei's disciple!? (6)
*Chapter 27 : Winter Solstice (1)
UPDATE
*Chapter 29 : First Love
*Chapter 30 : First Love (2)
*Chapter 31 : First Love (3)
*Chapter 32 : Reminisce
*Chapter 33 : Reminisce (2)
*Chapter 34 : Reminisce (3)
*Chapter 35 : Reminisce (4)
*Chapter 36 : One Fine Day
*Chapter 37 : One Fine Day (2)
*Chapter 38 : It was...
*Chapter 38 : It was... (2)
*Chapter 40 : It was... (3)
*Chapter 41 : Who Are You?
*Chapter 42 : Who Are You? (2)
*Chapter 43 : Resilient
*Chapter 44 : Resilient (2)
*Chapter 45 : Calm Before the Storm
*Chapter 46 : Calm Before the Storm (2)
*Chapter 47 : Calm Before the Storm (3)
EXTRA Chapter: ReCap
II Chapter 48 - Qin Capital City
II Chapter 49 - Qin Capital City (2)
II Chapter 50 - Qin Capital City (3)
II Chapter 51 - "Imperial Palace"
II Chapter 52 - "Imperial Palace" (2)
II Chapter 53 : First Prince

*Chapter 28 : Winter Solstice (2)

10.8K 443 21
נכתב על ידי juviiii-chan

Incomprehensible.

Utterly incomprehensible.

Just what is going on? Chen Jing An is shocked to the point that she unconsciously stopped her breathing. Her heart is in an erratic beating.

She can't believe what is happening. Ling ge is.. is Zheng Jun Ling? The third prince Ze Wang and the MALE LEAD of Unparalleled Youngest Miss where the story world she is currently residing in?

Mr. Plot you didn't have to twist! What happened to your impending rule over the world's path!? Your male lead was with me, a mob character this whole time!!

Huh? Huh?

Wait... it's already winter, and in the story by this time, the male lead and female lead should be engaged already..

..!

Was that why Ling ge... no, Zheng Jun Ling left that time? In the story, it wasn't specifically mentioned what he did but he was in another country and immediately went back home when he received a news about the female lead Lou Yan Hua in big trouble. As a result, they ended up getting engaged.

Is that why... he left..? Then... is he engaged now..?

Her eyes immediately went to watch him go inside a tent near the stage with the fifth prince.

That dull ache have completely blended with each of her erratic heartbeat. Her throat feels suffocated, without her noticing, she have already reached a hand to press it as she really can't breath.

Xiao Xi besides her has a table on his own, but from time to time, Chen Jing An would give her own food to him and ask others to refill since she didn't want to starve him and dinner is yet to be served. The little boy is actually a little bit full and wanted his sister to stop the servant refilling his bowls. Suddenly, he saw her trembling and a hand on her neck, her head down and he can't see her expression.

He nudged her a little bit and didn't receive any response.

"Jiejie, are you cold??"

What is wrong with his sister? So he nudged her a little bit stronger and finally.. the boy saw her straightening her back and a face showing indifference.

Xiao Xi's eyes slightly widen because this expression, he only saw it once back in Xiang Fen pavilion when he was 'accidentally' splashed by warm water. It seems that something made his sister upset. Upset to the point that she wouldn't care about it anymore.

Chen Jing An smiled at the staring young boy and raised a hand to rub his already silken hair.

"No. It's very warm here. I was just thinking about some things."

"Ah, really?"

"En. What is it? Do you want another refill?"

"No, no! I will wait for dinner!"

"Alright." Then Chen Jing An continued to smile, but Xiao Xi saw how insincere and feigned it was after her gentleness to him.

Just what happened for her to be like this?

All the while, Zheng Jun Ling have kept his sight on Chen Jing An ignoring the two Chen brothers warning glares. At first, he was very happy. He didn't see her for a few days, and last night she had her eyes close.

And right now, there she is, sitting upright like a beautiful peony. She is a sight to behold, truly a precious treasure.

But suddenly that very beautiful smile he expected to see after not seeing each other for a while, or a wonderful and lovely sight of her blushing face were nowhere seen. Instead, she had a complete indifference to the surroundings excluding her brothers.

After that short glance from her, her eyes have never laid once again to him.

Strange. Even if she wants to pretend not to know him in this banquet, she shouldn't be that indifferent to him.

It wasn't that long after the banqhet started when she suddenly excused herself from her brothers, leaving after ensuring Xiao Xi in their hands.

"En. It's better for you to rest. I noticed how pale and tired you are. Let your maid go and call a doctor for you." Chen AoXian said in relieved yet also worried tone.

"I might be just feeling lethargic because of the season. A little rest and I will be fine. I will go back if I recovered a little. I just need some breathe of air."

"Go then. No need to concern yourself with the guests if you're tired. Elder brother and I is more than enough." This time it was Chen Yunian.

"Alright. I will leave then.."

Under the eyes of many, Chen Jing An left through the back, behind their own larges tent and went through a small path until she arrived at a hidden small pavilion, overlooking the whole Jian He garden.

The small pavilion is surrounded by lovely plum blossom trees and she can hear the joyful fest not far from here.

"Miss, it's colder here. Shouldn't you rest in your room?" Xiao Liu said in concern. Although she knows that this is the miss' favorite spot, alas, staying here on a winter night isn't a good idea.

"I'm fine, I'm already wearing two layers of warm coats... Xiao Liu, I want to be alone for a while.."

Although reluctant, Xiao Liu could tell that she really wants to be alone so she quietly left and waited not too far from the pavilion.

Back in the pavilion, Chen Jing An serenely watch the whole scenery. Pink plum blossom petals constantly fall whenever a wind passes and shook them off the tree. She observed how it glides down so light until they finally fell on the frozen lake. Her eyes immediately took in the sight beautiful water lilies trapped inside the already frozen lake.

It would still be a few months until the ice would melt, so she had to wait for a long time before spring comes.

This place is Chen Jing An's favorite. This place has become the spot where she can relax and have a peaceful moment.

When she just transmigrated into the meek and docile 10 year old Chen Jing An, it was a lot to take in. She wasn't very optimistic about her situation back then.

What happened to the real Chen Jing An? Did she steal a healthy person's body?

She inherited all the past Chen Jing An's memories, hence she knew her relationship with anyone. Towards her parents, she was very obedient & filial, and towards her siblings, she was a good sister but detached.

Overall, the past Chen Jing An was a timid and meek young girl. With her mother's teaching, she became a beautiful and talented young girl but everyone can see that she wasn't that exceptional. Among the Chen young ladies she is the least.

There was their oldest sister Chen RuYan and older cousin Chen Yue who were geniuses of their own expertise. One was a genius in martial arts and the other is a genius in musical arts.

So when she transmigrated, at first Chen Jing An thought that maybe the young Chen Jing An was so depressed and gave up her life. But, Chen Jing An came in just normally.

She woke up from a night slumber and became youngest miss Chen Jing An of Chen clan. The original Chen Jing An didn't die or anything but peacefully sleep in for the night and when morning came it is her who woke up.

That time she was brooding about it and unconsciously stumbled upon this place. There wasn't any pavilion that time and it was just a small clearing surrounded by large plum blossom trees.

Staying here always made her relax and comfortable that when she turned 12, her parents decided to build a pavilion for her in this spot. Since then, every time she disappears, they would always find her here.

Sigh.. her chaotic mind finally calmed down and she breath out a sigh of exasperation. It is too tiring to keep such emotions boiling inside her chest. It is much better to release it all.

But... for Ling ge to be the male lead, Zheng Jun Ling..

If he is, then how could he entangle with another woman? In the story, there was never his point of view and the readers only knew him through his actions and words which certainly satisfied all readers who came for the dog food.

Zheng Jun Ling is a one-woman type of a man. He never looks at another when he already have Lou Yan Hua.

...

Somehow, Chen Jing An really want to forget everything and not let her remember anything that pained her. Chen Jing An is after all someone who is very afraid of emotional pains.

She wasn't ignorant of her budding feelings for the man... which she have never felt before. She had past relationships but never felt this kind of emotions where she loses her logical reasoning due to desire and anticipation.

Furthermore, aside from the few weeks of living together in that small house at Mt. Liu, she never knew anything about him.

For example this... She just discovered who he really is.

This could be considered as her first love and it seems that the saying is true... that first love hurts the most.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

628K 15.6K 200
Rumor had it that Qiao Xi had a weak constitution-a sickly beauty. Rumor had it that she spent a fortune every day on medications-eating them like ca...
25.4K 462 65
He Xiaoyun transmigrated in the 70s and became the mother of the hero in a book. The feats of the old lady in her youth were endless: Pretended to fa...
1.8K 16 2
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...
65.5K 674 28
Hong Luo was an abused child who died soaking in the rain for days in her first life. Her second life she became known as the well regarded doctor Mo...