*Chapter 29 : First Love

Chen Jing An truly doesn't know what to do. She should easily say "cut ties" as he is the male lead of the story world she now lives in, and whatever this entanglement was, he is meant for the female lead, Lou Yan Hua.

If her calculation is right, Zheng Jun Ling by now should be in the middle of having sweet episodes and moments with Lou Yan Hua. They would also attend the festival held in the imperial palace and had a spontaneous secret meeting at the imperial gardens.

That would be the night when they as the readers finally had the fruit of waiting for the main ship to sail. She remembers squealing with happiness in that scene where Ze Wang stared at Lou Yan Hua in great impression and said the magical words "You are really an interesting woman."

Yes. That was enough for readers like Chen Jing An, but now... thinking of such a scene made her already sullen mood turn even more sullen. Even though she earlier decided that she won't be affected, feelings are really a lot more complicated than easily said.

"Xiao An.."

A sudden warm embrace trapped her inside his arms and she instinctively tried to escape. His hold on her is strong thus she failed at escaping. They both sat so close to each other, she could feel his breath just behind her ear and his arms tightening around her.

Ling ge...

He is here, embracing her.

No, this isn't right! This is the male lead!!

As much as she tried to avoid doing this, Chen Jing An found the determination to come to the point that she will use her secret poison hidden under her silver bracelet. A few years ago, this was secretly given by Chen AoXian saying that it came from her missing teacher, Elder Hui.

She swiftly pulled a thin needle out of the breaceler and prick an accupoint on Zheng Jun Ling's body. When his arms slightly loosened, she took that chance and run away.

"Xiao An!!" Zheng Jun Ling is surprised at her actions, it isn't about the fact that she used a paralysis on him but the idea of her rejecting him with such method.

"Wait..!"

He saw her figure clad in dazzling red clothes escape through the path surrounded by large plum blossom trees. The paralysis on his body is strong and even after circulating his inner qi in his body, it still didn't take an effect. As expected of the Chen clan, having great medicines that could almost cure all powerful poisons to illnesses, they also have the ability to own such strong poisons.

Damn..!

Zheng Jun Ling had to wait until he will finally put out the paralysis from his body.

Chen Jing An run as fast as she could and arrived at the front of her courtyard. But, it is very possible that after Zheng Jun Ling recovers, he would easily find his way to her room.

Looking back, there was almost no one as she have not seen Xiao Liu's figure when she run away. Well, since this is the residence, she isn't that worried.

For now, she's more worried where she should hide. She still haven't recovered from the shock.

What have she done these past months!? Entangling herself with the male lead!! What happened to the story? She doesn't remember that Zheng Jun Ling leaving the capital mid winter.

Gasp!

Could it really be just like she thought? That involving a herself within the story path will change everything? Have she done something against Mr. Plot?

Uwu.. hopefully, Mr. Plot in this world is very lenient and generous that he wouldn't mind her existence and disrupting his will... right..?

Chen Jing An just noticed that her feet brought her towards a familiar direction.