*Chapter 44 : Resilient (2)

Chen Jing An slowly descended. Her glazed eyes watch the man beneath her with an equally muddled state. They were staring at each other and see the desires behind them.

Slowly, he wraps his hands around her waist, immediately pressing her under him.

Zheng Jun Ling's eyes intensely watch her as she stares back.

"Xiao An, let me do it for you..."

No matter how much of a temptation it was to see her soft body in open view when she straddled him, it is still much better for him to lead.

His Xiao An... have she completely accepted him..? He's not misunderstanding it right? His Xiao An wants him. She also wants him.

"Ling ge..."

Chen Jing An gasped when he leaned down to take bite of her perking breast. She moaned in delight as he trailed down and arrived in between of her already parted thighs.

"Ah..!" ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ロ⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

He kissed her entrance like how he would suck her lips dry, squeezing out more juices from her cave. She felt his tongue wandering and furthered went into her.

"Ah..! Ah..!"

Chen Jing An finds herself in ecstasy but... it isn't enough.

She watch him as he savored every inch of her narrow hole, looking as if it is the most delicious food in the world. Watching him only deepened the desire broiling in her abdomen. Searching for that one thing to quench the thirst..

"Ling ge, Ling ge..."

Zheng Jun Ling heard her begging voice and his already very much awakened dragon is twitching on the verge of release. Not taking it anymore, he aligned their bodies and reached to kiss her before whispering in her ears.

"Xiao An, I will be your man... as you will be my woman..."

Chen Jing An whimpered at his seductive voice that melted her heart. Her heightening expectation soared when she could feel his thing probing to enter.

Since the moment she accepted their relationship, she more or less have not hesitated to give in to his every touches. In fact, she easily surrendered.

That's how easy this man affected her, giving her confusion at how passionate she could be. In her previous life, she was always passive and accepted things because she thought it is how it was supposed to be.

But with him, it is as if there is always a fire wanting to rage. Hence, right now all she wanted to do is release all of that and be swallowed in this blazing desire and passion.

".. nn!?"

Zheng Jun Ling have slowly entered into her wet hole, slowly filling up that missing sensation. When it reached her deeper, her breath stilled and expected pain. She knows it might hurt a little at first, but now experiencing it again, why does it hurt so much!?

"Nn!"

On the other hand, Zheng Jun Ling resisted the impulse to pierce in quickly as he is aware that it will hurt her. Remembering each of his lessons, he implemented them with great care and restrained, all the while enjoying the relish of slowly making her completely his.

He saw her brows frowning and heard her small whimpers of pain. Although it triggers him to just enter quickly, he fondled her soft breasts and suck them alternately, leaving a silver line connected to his mouth.

It did not take longer for Chen Jing An to start finding that relish. It's still a little numb, but she could feel that emptiness being slowly filled with warmth.