*Chapter 45 : Calm Before the Storm

"Xing An, I'm sorry.." She heard a man's voice filled with sorry and concern.

He is handsome. Very handsome. His beautiful sharp eyes looking so warm but sorry at her.

She ignored him and turned around, but then, a woman looking as beautiful as ever have already went to her and clung on her arms to start weeping

"Cousin ah, please don't be angry with husband. We cannot blame the fault to anyone. No one wanted this at all..!"

She pushed the crying woman away who immediately disappeared in ashes. When she turned back again, she find her self in a different location- a lake surrounded by beautiful peach blossom trees.

There is an ethereal man in white robes standing not far from her, looking so sad at a faraway place.

She asks him.

"Why? Please tell me.."

The man sighed and closed his eyes. He closed the spread paper fan in his hands and glanced at her in tiredness.

"Xing An. You have asked me so many times, but I will still say it to you. Xing An, no matter how many years passed by, the longing in my heart will never fade. Even if I wavered at one time, in the end, my whole body and soul still seeks for her."

"Why.. WHY!?" She suddenly shouted. Even if the figure in front of her disappeared, she still talked when there is no one who will listen.

"Why..!? Why is it no one loves me!?? There's no one who loves me for real!!"

A certain name floated in her mind that only made her already escalating anger to quickly go maddening.

"HAHAHA! WHY ARE YOU SO LUCKY!? Even in death, you still receive his love! Unlike my dead love who spouts a love that have already vanished!! Why are you so lucky!? Why!??!!!"

Suddenly gasping for breath, she woke up from a very long, long dream. Her hands holding her head for support as she assembled her memories.

Ah.. that's right. She went back in time a few weeks ago. To the time when she is still young and free.

To the time she can still change her unhappy future..

To the time she can fulfill her dreams..

Especially, to the time she can meet him earlier..

With a sudden found excitement, she started to laugh in soft giggles before eventually turning it louder and louder causing the person outside waiting for her to wake up.

"XingXing, are you alright?"

Hearing the familiar low voice from outside the room, she immediately changed her maddening laughter into an unadulterated and pure smile.

"Qian gege, it's you. Yes, I'm alright. You can come in."

Yao Qian entered inside the room and dazedly glanced at the gentle and warm woman on the bed. The morning light sparkled around her making her like an angel who just fell from the sky. Her gracefulness matches to no one and her warmth spreading into his heart.

...!!

No, no, this is not right.. she's my cousin! Yao Qian determinedly thought.

He has always been cold in appearance, but recently, he finds his temper being melted around this cousin of his. Although it is still allowed for internal marriage, it is already a rare sight that everyone might not accept such things. And not to mention that she is just a 14 year old little girl.