*Chapter 21 & 21.5 : Elder Wei's disciple!? (1)

The weather has started to dim and the sun is almost unseen the whole day these past days. The children playing kites were also unable to play them because of the wind's unstable direction.

Even with a thick fur coat and warm clothes, Xiao Xi still feels cold, so he hastened his steps into his sister's courtyard. He is halfway into the roofed hallway when he saw a blue figure clad in a thick white furred hooded cape.

He wondered why there was a need for her to disguise, but if it were not for that, she might have received unnecessary attentions back in Gou town. She was already famous as Great Master Chen's apprentice, but if they saw her real face, surely, it can't be just concealed in some faraway town.

Chen Jing An's exquisite beautiful face is exposed under the cover of the fluffy hood. She didn't wear her disguise today as there was really no need to.

Her lips curved in a small smile. When she arrived in front of Xiao Xi, she silently give him the hand warmer from her hands.

The weather is getting colder these days, and Xiao Xi is still in his developing stage from being malnourished, so she has been monitoring his progress. Lately, he had more meat and grew a little taller, now he looks like a dashing young boy with a vibrant personality.

Nn, nn, such a good boy. (ノ>ω<)ノ

Today, they decided to go out and had fun at the commercial street. The friendly old lady Cong invited them to taste the hot pot served in her small restaurant. Hot pot in winter is just the best for Chen Jing An. Back in the earth, she always treat herself a hot pot when winter comes.

When they passed by another courtyard, there were servants busying themselves inside. Chen Jing An knows that this is an empty courtyard, so she curiously stopped her steps and watch them moving about here and there.

"Xiao Liu sister, is something going on today?" It is Xiao Xi who asked as he stands beside Chen Jing An.

Xiao Liu smiled a little before replying.

"Answering to young master Xi, today is the day of Elder Wei's disciple to arrive. These servants are assigned to do last minute preparations.

This time, it caught Chen Jing An's attention. She isn't curious as to who this disciple is, but she have an immediate respect towards him. He is afterall her father's Shi Di and is her Shi Ge since Elder Wei and her teacher are martial brothers under one master.

[A/N: Shi Di is little/younger martial brother and Shi Ge or Shi Xiong is big/older martial brother. Ge/Gege for females and Xiong for males (just like 'oppa' and 'hyung' in korean)]

With this, Chen Jing An finds it really funny 'cause that would mean that her father can be considered as her Shi Ge too.

And in this not so concerned attitude, Chen Jing An left the fu with Xiao Xi and Xiao Liu in tow.

She have just left when the servants suddenly had an uproar. It seems that the incoming guest, Elder Wei's disciple is a prince!

Although Elder Wei settled in Chen clan, he would always leave and return in an interval manner. And a decade ago, he accepted two young disciples and trained them when he was away. A few years ago, he brought them the first time in the Chen clan and was not seen in public since they usually stayed inside the residence or be at Elder Wei's courtyard to spar.