*Chapter 4 : At Mt. Liu (4)

A/N: Ahhhhh... temptation lures me... I wrote a new chapter here again. Haah.. I always say that I would post after ending one story... but it just have to be like this..! Ugh, I'm not keeping my words... well, who cares!

My urges came in and I want to share it to you guys, so here..!

**********

**********

A child.

Children has a soft part in Chen Jing An's heart. And is also one of the things that causes a dull ache in her heart.

In Chen Jing An's past life, she has a long time boyfriend and we're about to get married. One day in her boyfriend's parental home, she vomited all the food she ate causing everyone at the table to stare at her with crudity.

Her future in-laws were ecstatic to have grandchildren, so they immediately send her to the hospital and had a check up. In the end, she wasn't pregnant and that she just had an upset stomach.

The doctor found something though and advised her for further check up. Then, it was discovered that she is infertile and will never have the chance to have her own child.

After her boyfriend learned about it, he immediately broke up with her the next day. Although Chen Jing An didn't have that strong attachments to him and was only comfortable and stable with him, nevertheless the past years they have been together still hurt her.

This is why she's a little bit desperate to adopt a child or a sibling.

Just as she was about to look for an orphanage, she instantly retreated to avoid getting involve in the story's incident. So, looking at this man in front her, he does seem like he has the capability to look for a good child. It may be just an easy thing for him to do.

She only needed a little companion for now, lest she will get really lonely and crazy here.

"Really? Then I want a very cute one to admire ah! That way in the future, I can tend an exquisite beauty to be proud of! But she or he must have reasonable personality. No matter how beautiful if she or he have bad personality, then I don't need it la!"

She happily told him her references. If such a good child does exist, then god is really unfair ah! Such rare little good children.. sigh.

Chen Jing An was suddenly grabbed by hand and was lead back into the house directly to the room. All that whole time, a question mark appeared on her head.

What does this guy want to do ah?

"Ling ge, why did we come inside? Are you going to show me some..."

Chen Jing An stopped talking when the man abruptly hugged her tight and pressed his soft lips to hers. He seems to be inexperienced in this matter as his lips only tightly pressed on hers without moving.

Ling took back his head to look at her reaction. She looks like a stiff stone frozen in place, but Ling didn't mind and plastered his lips again on her cherry lips.

In order to give her a child, there is only one way.

Sex.

Such a vulgar word isn't deserving for her, he would rather call it as making love. But as an inexperienced man in these matters and was entitled to be cold and indifferent, he only knew that to kiss is to use his lips and press it on, to disrobe completely and do that.

As remote as he is, he started to pry open her clothes while still pressing his lips to hers.

Chen Jing An recovered her daze expression and immediately separated herself from him with a flushed face.