*Chapter 14 : A beautiful little sister (5)

Putting aside her scolding and making sure Xiao Xi is not injured, Chen Jing An who had always been seen as a calm and polite person by the public unusually showed a frowning face, clearly angered.

The four have been surprised at how worried this sister Chen of the child, then when she turned to the culprit, the rest, especially the receiver shivered in fear.

Her aura was enough for these young heirs to froze. It's not that she was arrogantly showing her power and sending glares but her indifferent aura is so imposing.

"It seems that we need to get going now, young master Gong. I still need to change Xiao Xi's clothes into new ones."

It should be said that for a while now, they have forgotten that Chen Jing An's status is technically high and mighty. And now witnessing this themselves, it clearly shows that she's really someone who even the royalties will respect.

Gong Cheng snapped out of his daze and took the situation. At first he was also surprised about the pot accident and was worried when she was worried then he froze when he saw for the first time her imposing figure.

Now that his beloved has gotten mad, he also analyzed that Li Fanfan is at fault here. Although it might be an accident, but if she never moved so hasty like that, it might have never happen.

"Wait, Chen'er. I won't let you be aggrieved."

Gong Cheng blocked Chen Jing An's path before angrily looking at Li Fanfan's trembling figure.

"Li Fanfan, apologize to Chen'er now!"

Li Fanfan was also scared due to Chen Jing An's aura, but when she heard Gong Cheng's angry shout, she finally realized that she made such a huge mistake.

"But, Cheng gege.... "

Now, she's surprised at how she could have possibly had thought of doing that. It might be an accident to them but to her, she knew it was on purpose ah!

Doing that is too reckless!

As if he can't wait anymore, Gong Cheng grabbed Li Fanfan's shoulders.

"Apologize!"

"Cheng gege, I... I...."

"Gong Cheng, don't you dare harm my sister!"

Li Jun couldn't take it when Gong Cheng grabbed his sister's shoulders too strong. He pulled her away behind him.

Gong Xin Hua, who also stood up to get in between, tried to ease the situation. They were supposed to hang out today, but why is this happening!

"Big brother! Fanfan is also surprised. Don't scare her like that!" Then she turned to Li Fanfan with a burrowing eyebrows. "Fanfan, just apologize, alright?"

Li Fanfan looked at the people before her. Gong Xin Hua is gently urging her with worry, Gong Cheng looked at her with anger and her brother is comforting her. But when looking at that pretty but normal face of a woman, her word are stuck inside her throat.

Gong Cheng glance at Chen Jing An in concern before facing Li Fanfan again with a frowning face.

"It's good that the child didn't get a wound, accident or not, it is still your doing. Apologize now and we will not pursue this matter."

But Chen Jing An won't be having any of that, she resumed her steps with Xiao Xi beside her.

"Young masters and mistresses, this lady will leave first. It doesn't matter whether young miss Li will apologize or not. My priority right now is to tend my sister."

It's not like Chen Jing An doesn't know that it was intentionally slipped through her hands. Fortunately, the pot didn't broke as it only fell on the table and the content was spilled over Xiao Xi was not very hot.

Her indifferent eyes watch each of them. Gong Cheng is quite anxious. Although Chen Jing An had never been intimate or close with him, she never let him feel like they were strangers.

Now that he received such gaze from her, his heart felt like it was twisted in pain.

They silently watch as Chen Jing An lifted the white curtains before she stopped and look back at Gong Cheng. It made him somehow expectant.

"Young master Gong, the days recently are very dangerous. One must keep themself prepared and alert. Young master Li and the two mistresses too. Then I will take my leave."

Without further ado, Chen Jing An left the four heirs with their own thoughts.

When she was gone, Gong Cheng took the lead to talk.

"Next time, you better take good care of your sister. Hua'er, let us go."

Without looking at the Li siblings, Gong Cheng frowned and told Li Jun. He didn't waste time and went out of the tea house with a hesitant Gong Xin Hua who didn't forget to say a few comforting words to her friend.

Only the Li siblings was left. It was like Li Fanfan was kept frozen in her position and never budge.

"Fan'er, it's alright. It was just an accident."

Li Jun knew that it is not, but for the sake of not humiliating his sister, he will see it as an accident. Meanwhile, inside his head, several thoughts are swirling.

"I know."

As the their table is just separated only by curtains from other tables, few other customers have heard of the commotion.

They didn't want to get involve and seen gossiping about as it is Sister Chen who is one of the leads, so they stayed quiet all this while.

This is also the reason that Li Fanfan is keeping herself from kicking the table to vent her frustration. In the end, she had a grim face when leaving the place with Li Jun.

When Chen Jing An left, she asked the shopkeeper for a room and was sent into the third floor that have private rooms. She have asked for a change of clothes for Xiao Xi and a basin of water for washing.

She wanted to clean Xiao Xi herself but the child was embarrassed and even took the basin away behind the screen. Chen Jing An laughed at the child's shyness and didn't pursue it.

Finally, when Xiao Xi went out of the screen, she had a frowning and reluctant face.

Chen Jing An saw this and asked what's wrong.

"Jiejie, why are my clothes looks like a girl's clothing?"

Genuinely asking this, Xiao Xi awkwardly pulled the lapel. Her robe is kind of out of place since Xiao Xi was never good at dressing her self. So Chen Jing had a smile when she fixed the robe.

"Of course, it's because Xiao Xi is a beautiful girl. Why else would you wear it?"

".... Ha?"

She continued fixing the robe and retied the loosen sash. After, she patted Xiao Xi's head gently when she saw the dumbfounded face on the child.

"Xiao Xi, what's wrong?"

"Jiejie..."

"Yes?"

"I'm a boy, not a girl."

"..."

Haaa..?? Oh.

Whaaaaaat!!!?

So, it's actually a beautiful little brother ah!

*******

A/N: I find it difficult to suddenly change the atmosphere. (ノ>ω<)ノ

Hm, never mind. I'll write, what I want, hahahaha!!! (≧∇≦)/

Anyways, thanks for reading!

That's all for tonight!

m(_ _)m